• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs you lost and found ages later vs. Da fuck did that come from?

dopemaster

Bluelight Crew
Right so this might be not long for life but lets give it go

This morning I found a half fentynal patch on the floor, I am surprised it hasn't expired especially after opening it a long time ago.

The orgin is no mystery but its reappearance who knows, maybe I am just a good person.

Right so I had a roomate I didn't exactly trust so I hid my pills which leads me to this. I put them in my sock btw.

So I had court on day and needed dress socks and shazaam 60 lortabs (hydrocodone) in my dress socks.

I guess at the time I figured he wouldn't look there well I guess that made two of us.

Proceed if you will

I used to hide weed nugs around my room just to get excited about them when I found them later. Unfortunately my mom found most of those lmao

once i hid a bag of weed in the cushion of my reading chair, and got so high i forgot i put it there. random-ass place to hide weed when i had stash boxes and all sorts of hide-a-ways. when i finally found it i was pretty psyched. ahh the things teenage me got happy about, warms my heart

Once when I was dopesick my gf gave me some tar that I had put somewhere and forgot. Good day (at the time) :)

I hid 1g of methylone somewhere in my house a couple years ago. I was sleep deprived and experiencing psychosis at the time. I know I hid it somewhere I just cannot remember where.

I've gone looking for it a couple times since with no luck. One day I'll find it though it'll probably be at a time when I'm not actually looking for it.

I used to get whacked on Dillies and RC benzos. I'd occasionally open the bottles and drop pills on the floor, and they'd get lost in the nap. Whilst cleaning, I'd find them...almost invariably when I was out of drugs. Needless to say, my bitchy, cranky days were much improved!

Those lil yellow tablets are like finding a diamond and its always the weirdest places.

Its always when I been sober for a while and it shows up after I clean up and vaccum.

Maybe they pop in the air and resurface from Narnia or something.

Well would you look at that!

It was a year or so ago and the opiate addict I am was runnin out of subutext and could not get more for a week..then in my secret Xanax stash that I hadn't used or checked in over 6 months..boom 2 8mg subutext I had no freakin clue I had..what I needed for a week with some to spare..glorious

i found a sheet of acid inside a record sleeve, must have put it there blacked out.

Benzos for me get lost the most, of course due to the memory impairment issue I forget about them.
I once opened my droor in my bedroom the day I got home from rehab and found a bottle of pills containing like 20 Ativans and 9 Xanax bars lol.

I also once found a gram of Heroin inside my pocket of some pair of shorts I havn't wore in a couple months, now that was nice.

Like a month and a half ago i bought some of those green xanax bars and had them in a dimebag. Late that night right before i got into bed i remember biting a bar in half then tossing the bag into a random space cause i was fucked up and passing out.

Looked for it the next day, then the next , i even checked all my pockets during laundry, i thought it was gone forever. Then the next week i found it on the table then Last week, once again while drunk and coked out, i threw it into oblivion. Wish i had it last night lol. Probably woulda thrown it again

Then maybe like 2 years ago me and my buddy were chilling at my house drinking and doing blow. I had bought 4 grams for myself but they were split up into 20 dollar bags so i had a FUCKLOAD of bags. Woke up the next day to zero. I figured i probably just went ham cause id usually go thru an 8 ball a night but something in my head told me i didnt do ALLL of them.

Months later i was having a conversation with my mother and i told her i had to get ahold of a pot dealer cause i was completely dry and she said "you know youve still got a bag in there right?" i said where??? And she said "i found it in the garage with a bag of coke. I put them in the cabenit in the laundry room"

I rushed over there excited as fuck to find a dub of some fiiire and the bag of coke had like 3 lines left in it lol

Last edited:
There's a xanax bar somewhere on the floor inside my bedroom right now. I've looked for it for a while but couldn't find it, I've made my peace with it being gone.. If I come across it I'll just take it as a bonus. Losing a benzo has never been that big of a deal for me, as long as it's just one or a few (like 3 max and I won't be very upset by it). Now opiates is another story.. I'll tun my room upside down if I know there is an oxy or something similar waiting to be found.

I do kinda still hope to find back the xanax bar, but if I don't I won't lose any sleep over it as I have quite a few of 'em left... Next time I clean my room I'll keep an eye out for it and hopefully just come across it then. But I'm not gonna spend any more time looking for it unless I'm either looking for something else and come across it while doing that.Either that, or as I mentioned, next time I'm cleaning my room, if I find it then.. Good, if not.. Too bad.

I also lost an MS Contin 100mg one time. I was very sad about that because it was the last opiate I had at the time. I searched for it for a long time before giving up, and searched for it many times after that too whenever I was out of opiates. But I've since long given up (I lost it like a 10 months to a year ago at this point, so I'm pretty sure it's disappeared into the vacuum-cleaner by now :().

Bottle of 100mL phenazepam solution, 3 years and ~3000km from where i last saw it.

Great, fuck that. :\

Last edited:
I almost never, ever lose drugs. I'm pretty forgetful about everything else, but not drugs...I always know exactly how much I have left and where they are located.

I've never done this thing I've read about on BL of hiding drugs from yourself, either. But maybe that's because I rarely drink or take benzodiazepens.

It's only happened to me twice, that I can remember, that I found drugs I had misplaced. One time (4 years ago) I found a 10X10 mg generic diazepam blister pack in an old box with a bunch of my old shit in it (have no idea how it got there), and once I found a hit of LSD on my carpet. Noticed a small rectangular strip of paper, and upon closer inspection I recognized part of the blotter pattern. It is a miracle that it didnt get vacuumed.

If I found a pack of valium....oh, happy damn day =D

I also had a crazy friend that would buy a bunch of tar heroin in balloons, and start chucking a bunch all over the house, and he'd go carpetcrawling and moving furniture and shit when he started to W/D. Lawd.

I used to find benzos in my wallet and at the bottom of my pockets all the time, used to be I had to use them medically not just recreationally so I would stash them in my pockets and shit just in case before going out. Ended up being pretty useful later on when withdrawing from opiates, randomly finding some Xanax to take the edge off was like a godsend.

I know I also lost and then found a half full bottle of Norco once, used it up completely within 2 days of that. There have been a few times when moving the keyboard on my desk revealed powder from crushed up opiod pills like Oxy but it was rarely enough to make a line out of.

10 x 20mg of 2C-B caps i'd hidden during paranoia on a coke binge, took a xanax on the comedown and couldn't find where I'd hidden them the next morning. Fast forward 6 months and they drop out of a bag whilst cleaning my room, made my day 8(

Found half a gram of meth behind some pencils in a pencil packet not too long ago. Was like huhhhh?! Hahah

around Halloween last year my friend found a shit load of mail in the staircase where we were shooting up..it was
early in the morning when he was opening them trying to come across anything useful when he fucking found 30 GREEN XANAX BARS ..we were soo happy ..I remember coming home barred out and my older brother beat me up and ..I got my lipped cracked and a bloody nose..good times lolol