• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA newbie help

21rich

Greenlighter
This is my first post, so bear with me lol. So my build is about 5'10 150 pounds I'm average size and I am 19. I have recently bought a large amount of Xpills that in my non expert opinion I believe is mostly mdma and possibly some coke. I have taken a single X pill maybe 3-4 times over the last 3 months. Over the last 2 days I have taken around 3-5 X pills and have not slept in 2 nights trying to stay healthy eating, hygiene, and going to work on this binge which is currently not over. I am no stranger to binges, swim was a Ice user for 5-7 months daily usage until swims parents sent him to a mandatory rehab for 18 months and stayed 5 months until leaving and returning home. I have been back and clean from my ice addiction for about 3 months. So my big question is providing my background information is my current habit of mdma use going to be a problem if I were to go on short binges every week or every other week. I am not addicted by any means it's just my habit to use lots of whatever drug for a short period of time and usually goes to something else. I would like to here more experienced mdma users thoughts towards this mdma usage pattern since they will are readily available and great deals for buying large amounts and much demand in my area and limited places to get mdma has caught my attention and new interest in mdma. (Edit): MDMA has never overwhelmed or been to much to handle but finds enjoyable and functional drug. Tiredness is probably the worst thing encountered which is expected with stims.

Last edited:
So my big question is providing my background information is my current habit of mdma use going to be a problem if I were to go on short binges every week or every other week.

Yes. MDMA is not meth. If you use it every week you run the risk of hitting big problems with your mental health very fast. Take a look around this forum to see some examples.

Yes. MDMA is not meth. If you use it every week you run the risk of hitting big problems with your mental health very fast. Take a look around this forum to see some examples.
Hmm okay. Thanks I wasn't sure if meth wasn't bashed for redosing like mdma because people don't usually put them in the same catagory as many meth users would not give a flip about neurotoxicity. Also would it be okay to take one more so swim does not crash off a binge at work, or is the neurotoxicity that serious with the amount of redoses I have taken? With one full X and taking 5 or 6 half over a 2 day period? Sorry for all the questions me and my friends are new to the mdma scene and I'm trying to be semi responsible after very not responsible drug use.

Ive personally binged for nights consuming over 1.5 grams of mdma (crystal form). After the binge I was clean for a while and did notice a big change in my levels of stress and anxiety. And "abusing" mdma is not healthy. Especially being sold the pill form of it, which you would regard as Xtasy, which contrary to many belief, is NOT just mdma. Notice how some rolls are fast and some are slow? That shows you that what youre taking does not just include MDMA.

Ive done pure lab tested mdma probably 50 times over 8 weeks. During that time I was much more anxious and on edge. You also dont want to deplete all your serotonin by rolling too often, because it comes back sloooowwww and because of that it makes you want to take more.

Also people redose on it ALL the time. Thats why its called a "roll" you space them out over a long period of time so no another one would not do anything but re-enhance your roll again.

You will run into some profound mental effects if you continue this use.

MDMA is not a drug you should abuse more than 1 time a month. When you're done with this binge be on the look out for depression and anxiety. It may seem like the end of he world but over time you MAY feel better but you have to stop using at such a volume.

I'm at a loss for words.

Hey man, when you have good hands on the stuff and you be passing Molly around a little bit, you got great access to her :)

But I hardly ever roll anymore. Molly is drug of choice forsure. Id do 8 xannys during day to come all the way down and go all the way back up

OP it's recommended to space out doses of MDMA by three weeks. Binging or even taking it two days in a row is absolutely horrible for your brain in ways that a meth binge could never even touch. This is extremely callous and foolish behavior. Stop while you're still ahead! <3

OP it's recommended to space out doses of MDMA by three weeks. Binging or even taking it two days in a row is absolutely horrible for your brain in ways that a meth binge could never even touch. This is extremely callous and foolish behavior. Stop while you're still ahead! <3

That is absolutely false information if you have ever researched actual MDMA you would find quite contrary information. Also from personal experience, a fucking meth binge is more "healthy" then MDMA? Open a book or a webpage lol

That is absolutely false information if you have ever researched actual MDMA you would find quite contrary information. Also from personal experience, a fucking meth binge is more "healthy" then MDMA? Open a book or a webpage lol

Nah you're wrong MDMA binges are terrible why do you think people say give it a month between rolls. Dopamine centers repair fairly quickly but if you use MDMA alike you can use meth you'll have serious problems immediately

Meth doesn't do to your serotonin what MDMA does.

Stop spreading false information, both on this thread and the other. This is a harm reduction website not a place for you to spew your half assed ignorant attempts at "information".

Spreading MDMA doses by weeks is one of the most basic pieces of HR info regarding the drug there is, fuck off if you're going to try dissuading anyone otherwise let alone possibly cajole other users into acting in a reckless manner. I'm not kidding.

Okay thanks! I've cut my mdma use to one time since this post. My body feels like it takes a bigger tole on itself and cannot handle certain substances as well.

I'm not surprised, your body is probably in full on damage control mode. If you take care of yourself you should eventually heal though. Drink at least 3, preferably 4-5 liters of water a day, eats as many fruits, veggies, and superfoods as you can while avoiding processed, frozen, and "empty" foods, exercise as much as possible, get 8+ hours of sleep a night, and be outside as much as you can. Meditation and yoga will also help.

Stop spreading false information, both on this thread and the other. This is a harm reduction website not a place for you to spew your half assed ignorant attempts at "information".

Spreading MDMA doses by weeks is one of the most basic pieces of HR info regarding the drug there is, fuck off if you're going to try dissuading anyone otherwise let alone possibly cajole other users into acting in a reckless manner. I'm not kidding.

1st. Google drug damage chart
See how low X is on the list? Its below alcohol? Tobacco? Weed?

W

There aren't long term body effects of MDMA that's why and it doesn't destroy your organs. But the toll it takes on your brain and serotonin system is bad. Those other drugs are more likely to kill you but having severe depersonalization, anxiety and depression as well as a mix of other psychological side effects doesn't sound good at all.

1st. Google drug damage chart
See how low X is on the list? Its below alcohol? Tobacco? Weed?

W

Oh wow how scientific. It's that low because cautious use entails almost no adverse or negative effects, let alone long term effects. But cautious use in no way means regular use, let alone multi-day binges.

The fact that you'd even reply with this instead of googling, or even reading the MDMA guide here, or basics guides elsewhere, shows me that you really don't care about the truth and knowledge whatsoever.

Oh wow how scientific. It's that low because cautious use entails almost no adverse or negative effects, let alone long term effects. But cautious use in no way means regular use, let alone multi-day binges.

The fact that you'd even reply with this instead of googling, or even reading the MDMA guide here, or basics guides elsewhere, shows me that you really don't care about the truth and knowledge whatsoever.

I never said it poses NO danger doing a muti-day roll but if you have ever had FIRST HAND experience and be a part of the "rolling" crowd most rolls are multi day use and its possible to be cautious while doing so. Ever been to a rave? Or a music festival? Or south beach on spring break? There are only CERTAIN varibles that pose a risk and they can be avoided by reading the mdma guide here.

To clear up my posts let me say take all advice I give you AT YOUR OWN RISK and take MDMA at your own risk. Considering it is illegal and there is little to no research been completed full on it taking it once poses a threat. Its a drug. Im pulling the first hand knowledge I have learned from actual experience myself and im pretty damn sure ive had more than you. Im not condoning dangous activity im giving information about my experience so do not call anything I have posted false or misleading.

Your posts make me laugh a little bit considering we are talking about taking an OBVIOUS potentially dangerous substance that taking ONE POINT on ONE DAY can have same effects on some people as taking more for several days on others. The isnt really a way to tell how dangerous anything involving mdma posts are on here because I havent tested it myself nor has a lab.

I never said it poses NO danger doing a muti-day roll but if you have ever had FIRST HAND experience and be a part of the "rolling" crowd most rolls are multi day use and its possible to be cautious while doing so. Ever been to a rave? Or a music festival? Or south beach on spring break? There are only CERTAIN varibles that pose a risk and they can be avoided by reading the mdma guide here.

To clear up my posts let me say take all advice I give you AT YOUR OWN RISK and take MDMA at your own risk. Considering it is illegal and there is little to no research been completed full on it taking it once poses a threat. Its a drug. Im pulling the first hand knowledge I have learned from actual experience myself and im pretty damn sure ive had more than you. Im not condoning dangous activity im giving information about my experience so do not call anything I have posted false or misleading.

You're own personal experience cannot account for everybody else's. And even tho you feel fine after rolls sometimes doesn't mean you didn't do damage as fck to your brains serotonin system. When dopamine begins to enter the serotonin system (because MDMA realses a small amount of dopamine) the dopamine is nuerotoxic to your serotonin receptors and causes cell death along with high body temps and free radicals binges of MDMA close together is perfect for cell death.