L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Threesome

jenks2026

Greenlighter
I recently fantasize about threesome.. Whats the best way to convince the other half to give it a try?

To discuss about it.

Just to let you know it is quite usual for people to not feel anything interesting in threesome and some may even be offended by it or find it disgusting and even may start to think they are not enough for their partner and such.

Whatever you do don't push for it and bring it up some time when you both are in a comfortable situation feeling good to talk.

How kinky is your other half in general? If you both have discussed before about some fantasies and even made them true that could be a good sign for your other half to be able to relate into your fantasy.

I am with a such kinky girl that I can bring up any idea I happen to have in my mind without having to think about how she would feel about it and it is often she who ends up with some of the real interesting ideas.

On our first date I for example lost my anal virginity and then we have tried different BDSM stuff and threesome and foursome and even attended into an orgy as well as had sex in public leading to arrest of both of us and used a lot of toys and done a lot of roleplaying and for example watched for both of to masturbate and such. I guess only pooping games and golden showers has been out of our ways to feel joy between us.

We do a lot of talking about how we want to have sex and we do it quite casually and may even discuss about it while in public transportation and I can see people glancing towards as with a resentful or shamed look in their face. But heck it is their problem.

One of the thing we haven't done is partner swapping as we totally want to be in a same place when we experience joy and some of the foursomes we have experienced can be thought as in fact partner swapping as there has been a totally separated action going on but still in a same room.

She is actually a first partner I have had so varied sex as for example my ex-wife was just into normal sex and getting something else than missionary position after some foreplay (exluding oral sex towards me as she thought it discussing) was really uncommon with her and whenever I told about something I would want to try she felt disgusted.

Threesome is good but all of you three must be totally interested in it and also you must have a lot of trust between each of you in order for it to successfull.

The easy answer: Don't.

99.9999999999% of the time, it will complicate things beyond repair. Check out some of the marriage/relationship discussion forums around on the internet, this subject comes up constantly, and there are countless stories from regretful people. There are the occasional cases, as stated above by MrRoot, but that is honestly pretty uncommon. The average girl (assuming you're the guy in this equation) is going to have an undesirable emotional response to it, even if she accepts the idea and even seems to enjoy herself in the moment. The trouble comes after, when she's overthinking the reasons WHY you felt you needed to bring another woman into the bedroom, or can't stop seeing your "pleasure face" being triggered by another woman, or fearing that you will pursue some "bonus" time with this woman. If it's hard for you to imagine, then just simply switch places. How would you feel if she approached you and suggested she bring another man into the bedroom? How would you feel if you saw another guy banging her, and watching her orgasm with him? What if he does something to her that you've tried and she clearly enjoys it more with him? Would you then be a bit worried that she and he might seek each other out again next time you leave town?

It's a fantasy, that's for sure. For most of us, unfortunately, it will always remain that. Threesomes are for single people and swingers. Monogamous folks have no business in that playground. I'm not going to say it's never successfully worked out, but if it has, it was most likely the woman's idea in the first place, she sourced and provided the 3rd party, and she sees to it that the person leaves thereafter without exchanging any contact info with you. It's not a trust thing, it's a human nature thing.

I agree with what's in bold

Make friends with a chick who is bisexual and not fake bi.

Its fun but some maturity all around is needed. You might as well check your emotions at the door, I don't have manu to begin with so that helps.

I have done it enough to not think its better than sex with one person in some ways.

That's a ridiculous post, Seatle_Stranger. Sure, lots of relationships don't handle them but there are also lots that have threesomes and go on being healthy, loving relationships.

Dopemasters point of making sure she is really bi is good advice because it needs to be three-way attraction.

Threesomes are for single people and swingers. Monogamous folks have no business in that playground. I'm not going to say it's never successfully worked out, but if it has, it was most likely the woman's idea in the first place, she sourced and provided the 3rd party, and she sees to it that the person leaves thereafter without exchanging any contact info with you. It's not a trust thing, it's a human nature thing.

That is such terrible advice, Seattle_Stranger. If you've failed to enjoyed threesomes, that's OK, but please don't discourage others from trying.

Factually, you are also very, very wrong. There is an entire lifestyle that enjoys threesomes and foursomes and orgies on a regular basis, and they report increased relationship satisfaction and lower incidence of STDs than the "normal" population. These are over 4 million normal, romantically monogamous people, with respectable jobs, well-adjusted kids, and successful families and careers. They are called swingers, and in 2005 there were 4 million swingers in the US alone. From that article:

But don't the couples worry that their spouse will find they like someone else better? Those I talked to said no. "People in the swinging community swing for a reason. They don't swing to go out and find a new wife," Chris said.

The swingers claim their marriages are stronger because they don't have affairs and they don't lie to each other. It's all out in the open.

"People need desires fulfilled. But I'm going home with [Chris] no matter who I enjoy. I love him. I have my life with him," said Lavonne.

Bob said the swinging has deepened his love for Tess. "I feel more love for her now, knowing what it is like to be with other people than I think I would have if that's the only experience I have ever had in my life."

In addition to classic swingers, there are other 6+ million people in the US who allow satellite lovers.

That is such terrible advice, Seattle_Stranger. If you've failed to enjoyed threesomes, that's OK, but please don't discourage others from trying.

Factually, you are also very, very wrong. There is an entire lifestyle that enjoys threesomes and foursomes and orgies on a regular basis, and they report increased relationship satisfaction and lower incidence of STDs than the "normal" population. These are over 4 million normal, romantically monogamous people, with respectable jobs, well-adjusted kids, and successful families and careers. They are called swingers, and in 2005 there were 4 million swingers in the US alone. From that article:

In addition to classic swingers, there are other 6+ million people in the US who allow satellite lovers.

LOL you clearly didn't read my post, because I blatantly said....

Threesomes are for single people and swingers.

And as for you, quietroar, you too clearly did not do any reading, because I said...

it was most likely the woman's idea in the first place

...which basically means yeah, she's bi.

READ people. READ. READ AGAIN. Then THINK. Then hit reply.

I highly recommend doing some reading on actual relationship advice forums and the like. Not a sex subforum on a drug discussion board... I didn't tell YOU how YOU should feel about threesomes. You clearly are the type. OP, clearly is not, especially when he used the word convince.

Know what OP? Go ahead. Have a threesome. When your relationship ends up in the shitter, come back, post about it, and I'm sure these very people right here will explain why it's your fault. :)

look threesome while in a relationship has a verydifferent dynamic to 3 people all single who wanna mingle.

having had a few threesomes with couples some were fantastic (one couple in particular), some where shit cos one partner was not hot (smelled a lot of cigarettes) and got jealous i focused on the other, and in another one one of them bit my dick "by accident " (though i blame the dynamic of that set up) and i left immediately and had to get tested which came back clear but still fuck that shit.

2 threesomes with both single types are my favourite sexual experiences of all time because of the intensity of horniness and the memory of hot dudes going at it in a fit of pure lust. nice