• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sleep a night, awake a night sleep a night, awake a night

Nomasfent

Bluelighter
Story of my life this past 9 days ughh...just awake and bored can't turn on the tv so I am just sitting in the dark after laying for hours waiting for the sand man to find me ...

Yes and now I am back to feeling awful...the gift that just keeps giving it huh...i had a pretty good day yesterday too :-( thought I was leveling out my my taper dose ....

Im not gonna bullshit ya insomnia was my worst effect from wds and post wds. But it will get better little by little i was able to get thru the worse with benzos and lyrica. I got my best sleep with lyrica,
also the key is try to exercise take walks it will help with sleep and start to build natural dopamine. Music with headphones on seem to help me also and hot showers!, i remember getting only 2 to 3 hours sleep a night for almost a month i fucking hated it my skin use to crawl on my arms from the lack of sleep. Hang in there Nomasfent better days are coming! take one day at a time.

Thank you right now I am not sure I am going to make it through this hell of getting off opiates..... I did so good yesterday so good untill the evening then the pain started in my hips reallly bad..... now I feel like i have been branded with a iron on my arms and legs, I just wanna cry "Ok I am crying" ...I just want to be normal and have a normal life.... I am so tired of of trying and nothing helps .... I have been walking and trying do do as much normal stuff like house work but failing..... thank God I don't have a job I have to drive too..... those people quitting and working a job wow.. i feel like such a loser in this thing called life ....

Thank you right now I am not sure I am going to make it through this hell of getting off opiates..... I did so good yesterday so good untill the evening then the pain started in my hips reallly bad..... now I feel like i have been branded with a iron on my arms and legs, I just wanna cry "Ok I am crying" ...I just want to be normal and have a normal life.... I am so tired of of trying and nothing helps .... I have been walking and trying do do as much normal stuff like house work but failing..... thank God I don't have a job I have to drive too..... those people quitting and working a job wow.. i feel like such a loser in this thing called life ....

Its not easy but so doable! i was on oxy daily for over 20 years my biggest fear was stopping and also worried how bad my back would hurt. Im 4 months clean and it still blows my mind when i think about it now.
Having to do housework during wds is more like a superhero than a loser. good luck!! BTW i did alot of crying too wds really play with your mental state. TLD

Story of my life this past 9 days ughh...just awake and bored can't turn on the tv so I am just sitting in the dark after laying for hours waiting for the sand man to find me ...

You gotta get up and move around a little more if you can. Try going on a walk. :)

I went out for a lil walk try to find some dry firewood kindling for the woodstove ...it smells much better out side ...it seems all my senses are on over drive at least my sense of smell seems to have gone up a thousand degrees and everything stinks to me ...i think I will go back outside again I have to clean the oven self clean when I first started w/d the night before I cooked a pot roast after I pulled off most of the meat I stuck the bowl in the oven to was the next day ......... forgot about it till last night when I opened the oven omg talk about stink the oven kept it all in with the door closed but not after it was opened ....