• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-HO-EPT/25 mg smoked) - Fifth Time - A Pleasantly Psychedelic Bath

I never had 2C-T-21, is it a gem as well, you would say? 2c-t-7 seemed milder but in a way very very strong, i honestly didnt give it enough of a chance. was having a bit of some problems at the time with my roommates and so i dumped everything that was a Sched 1 drug along with what i believed was making me paranoid (the 2c-p, but in reality it was the mad amounts of jwh-210/273 i was smoking sprinkled on cones and off of foil) lol in a fit of paranoia lol. and yes, the bodyload on t2 was something special lol. It would honestly make me puke every single time on the comeup (oral 25-30mg or insufflated 10-15mg) but after that smooth sailing. Really shined in the way of 2c-b/2c-i but way warmer visuals with none of that cracked out anxiety after the peak, ime. I wish i had more experience with 2c-b as well, only have had it once in a confirmed ecstasy pill (bumblebee stamp) edit: about the 2c-t-2, sniffing 5-10 mg and then another 5-10mg throughout the night, was the way to circumvent the nausea (ime) that would always happen with oral dosing, although some of the euphoria was lost as well (in a strange way, its like trading intensity for the overall euphoria of the experience). Thru my lengthy (and most of them, unrememberable due to concurrent whippets, gbl, hash use) 2c-t-2 trials, I would say that a small oral dose 5-10mg, followed by sniffing 5mg-10mg throughout the night, redose as needed. The non-tolerant individual would very likely see these doses as WAY too much, i would halve all those doses if its your first time experimenting with 2c-t-2 or 2,5-disubstituted phenethylamines in general. Just getting a feel for it perhaps is best, in my experience it really is a special compound that delivers time after time with next to no comedown

Last edited:
I find 2C-T-21 to be a lot less psychedelic than T-2, basically it produced a very euphoric, slightly swirly mindstate where I felt very social, really nice stuff but not deep in any way. 2C-T-2 is a much stronger psychedelic. I used to get bad bodyloads on it but I got some more recently and I find the come-up to be a bit intense but nothing like it used to be. Really great stuff. I prefer it to 2C-T-7.

^That's the type of vibes I got from 2c-t-7, in my limited experiences. Basically a pinged out, euphoric swirly mind and visual state. Adding 2C-T-21 to my "bucket list" :p

Well, to reiterate my thoughts, the description i gave above^ would be how id describe 2c-t-2, as well, for the most part. It had a definitely strong serotonergic element (one might say) about it though, that really made it more intense and fun than the other ones. Visuals all-absorbing and mixed with the euphoria, sure ive gotten that before from things like 2c-i, gotten it ALOT from 4-subbed-tryptamines, but 2ct2 was different than other 2c's (ime), almost like a strong shroom like high in addition to its 2cx effects. That falls in line w/ what ive read about 2ct2 being a strong 5htx agonist as well as possible ssri.. etc and whatnot, but its been ~5 years since I had it last, would really like to experience that trip again some day ^_^

I wouldnt call t21 a gem....like xor described...T21 was like a less psychedelic, more recreational version of 2ct2....if you like t2...i suspect you would like t21.

Ahhhh 2ct7. So happy that one shines for me...certainly my favorite synthetic pea. Literally the MDMA experience combined with mescaline experience for me....there is a warmth, a spiritual euphoria...and then the insane visuals, colors i never see on anything else.

Yeah I like T-21 a lot, but more as a light recreational drug. No visuals at any dose I took it at, just a really warm, coursing energy and euphoria. Also very smooth on the body, never experienced any hint of bodyload or nausea. I wish I still had some because it's really nice, but it's barely psychedelic.

Hmmm yeah...more evidence of how variable the 2cts are. I got awful nausea and bodyload on the t21 comeup...easily as bad as t2. But i liked t21 which made it worth it.

Good to know I always assumed that 4-ho/aco tryptamines are too fragile for this to work. I know that 2c-x hcl salts are vapable if you can hold the smoke in (feels like breathing poison gas) and pretty nice that way since the come up is almost instant and the nausea absent. Disso salts will also vape (the pce/pcm analogs work particularly well). I wonder if lysergamides would work but that seems like a very expensive experiment.

Yeah, the 4-substituted tryptamines can definitely be smoked/vaped, though they probably are at least somewhat fragile as so far based on potency it seems more difficult not to waste product than it would be for a base tryptamine for instance. Still, if you want to take the time perfect your technique and all or you just think it's worth the loss anyway, it definitely will work and provide a somewhat unique experience compared to oral dosing.

I've heard good things about smoking 2C-C before too, not so sure about the others. You sure don't make the actual administration sound fun... but I do think it'd be a neat route. I unfortunately have no significant 2C experience outside of 2C-I, but even than felt much more deeply trippy insufflated than taken orally, so I can imagine that smoking it might provide quite a boost.

Lysergamides are an interesting question, but another one I think is: would it even be worth it? Doesn't LSD supposedly act pretty much exactly the same even IV compared to orally, duration and all?

Nice report. Glad you did not drop iphone in tub. Never charge a phone while bathing folks. You had me worried for a second.

http://bgr.com/2017/03/20/iphone-danger-electrocution-bath-shower/

Thanks. :) I actually have an Android, does that mean I'm all good? :D

Wow, sucks for that guy lol. Pretty fucking stupid though.... I take plenty of risks with electronics around water but I would never charge a phone while using it in a bath. That's fucking ludicrous.

Oh, cool ^.^ glad to see another indolealkylamine-connoisseur's trip reports... sounds quite interesting. How would you say it compared to 4-HO-MIPT or 4-HO-MET in terms of visuals? Seems it has that N-alkyl/N-propyl type "entities" experience to it as well... very very cool

Hey, always nice to meet another indole fan. :) Yeah, I would definitely call myself a connoisseur, I love exploring indoles, have written many reports on them already and intend to write many more.... Do you have any trip reports up somewhere I can check out?

It's kind of hard for me to speak on 4-HO-EPT's visuals confidently right now, just because I've had such a hard time bringing them out compared to other psychedelics so far, but I have seen a lot of them.... It just feels to me very much like 4-HO-DPT in this way, where at low doses you generally don't get much visual at all except fleeting imagery, and then at high doses supposedly it becomes like monstrously hallucinogenic and extreme, but I haven't passed that threshold yet myself with either of these molecules. Nonetheless, I'll make what comparisons I can....

First of all, I'll briefly describe my visuals on both 4-HO-MiPT and 4-HO-MET. For me, the former is largely of the elementary sensory type, tracers, distortions, patterning, and at high doses things like apparent microscopic vision and sensory overload occur, along with occasional flashes of imagery. It's notable that the visuals are beautiful in themselves and utterly extreme in intensity at the right dose, but are honestly not very interesting beyond that. I never find myself wanting to take 4-HO-MiPT for the visuals, it's more about the body high and headspace for me. But, it may also be worth considering that I seem somewhat insensitive to these kinds of visuals and require pretty high doses. 4-HO-MET, on the other hand, gives me tons of structured hallucinations, including both the super 3D virtual projections of mushrooms and the flat, painting-like cartoons of LSD, and it seems like I might actually have above average sensitivity to those. 25 mg of 4-HO-MET is far more visual than 50 mg of 4-HO-MiPT for me overall, even geometrically because though they're a little less intricate they're brought out by and merge so beautifully with the other stuff. I very commonly get tons of colorful mandalas, rainbow auras, patterned neon faces, sexual imagery, vines and leaves, alien faces, spiders and reptiles, and so on.

So far, mostly basing this off my oral experiences, 4-HO-EPT is most similar to 4-HO-MET visually in the way that it produces this kind of imagery, but with much, much less elementary stuff that either of those. For this reason, if you don't take a high enough dose or go looking for them you might not find them at all; i.e., it's not going to plaster faces, vines, and sexual imagery on the walls around you like 4-HO-MET, but it could very well do that behind closed eyes while meditating if you just worked with it for a minute. I think that would be the most concise comparison I could make between them.

Going back to what I said about the comparison to 4-HO-DPT though, it's because due to this way I feel about 4-HO-EPT I suspect that by the time you did find a fully obvious visual dose of the stuff the content of the visuals would be utterly extreme. I could definitely see it having entities too, because in some ways the visionary setup at higher doses reminds me particularly of 4-AcO-DET, which I have experienced entities on before, but more LSD-like overall. I really would love to hit that point with 4-HO-EPT!

I've heard good things about smoking 2C-C before too, not so sure about the others. You sure don't make the actual administration sound fun... but I do think it'd be a neat route. I unfortunately have no significant 2C experience outside of 2C-I, but even than felt much more deeply trippy insufflated than taken orally, so I can imagine that smoking it might provide quite a boost.

Yeah, I've been curious about this one, but I have so far shied away from vaping anything with a 2C-x structure. Too many nasty components released if I accidentally get it too hot.

First of all, I'll briefly describe my visuals on both 4-HO-MiPT and 4-HO-MET. For me, the former is largely of the elementary sensory type, tracers, distortions, patterning, and at high doses things like apparent microscopic vision and sensory overload occur, along with occasional flashes of imagery. It's notable that the visuals are beautiful in themselves and utterly extreme in intensity at the right dose, but are honestly not very interesting beyond that. I never find myself wanting to take 4-HO-MiPT for the visuals, it's more about the body high and headspace for me. But, it may also be worth considering that I seem somewhat insensitive to these kinds of visuals and require pretty high doses. 4-HO-MET, on the other hand, gives me tons of structured hallucinations, including both the super 3D virtual projections of mushrooms and the flat, painting-like cartoons of LSD, and it seems like I might actually have above average sensitivity to those. 25 mg of 4-HO-MET is far more visual than 50 mg of 4-HO-MiPT for me overall, even geometrically because though they're a little less intricate they're brought out by and merge so beautifully with the other stuff. I very commonly get tons of colorful mandalas, rainbow auras, patterned neon faces, sexual imagery, vines and leaves, alien faces, spiders and reptiles, and so on.

Yep, it 4-sub-METs really are ludicrously visual, eh? You describe it well. Bang on with the colorful mandalas, three dimensional geometric manifestations, and vibrant color spectra. The 2D paintings, as well. Slight difference--my imagery is typically less of the sexual imagery, vines, leaves, reptiles, aliens, spiders, neon (that's all the subject matter of the MiPT subs for me when there's any at all). Wild how visual it is with such a subtle headspace shift.

I always preferred the 7. 2 had such a bodyload for me. Did you try t21? Very similar to 2ct2.

Did you ever try other ROAs for 2C-T-2, MGS? I find rectal to have a pretty standard body load of jitteriness and some muscle/jaw tension, but that's it. I've heard that sipping an oral dose over an hour or two, much like with mescaline, can eliminate the majority of the body load. If rectal didn't work so well for me, I'd try it, but I confess that the horror stories about the body load haven't made me eager to try an oral ROA despite.

2C-T-7... *sigh* That's one that offers so much, but is scary as shit to me. Many people rate it as their favorite psychedelic. Then there's

Mania, delusions, vomiting grey foam so violently that the capillaries of your eyes burst, delirium (sometimes violent), convulsions, etc. (and possible death for good measure) These individually are not rare side effects in posted trip reports, nor can they be blamed easily on irresponsible dosing.

2C-T-7 has a notoriously fickle dose-response relationship. In one report, a person had a mild trip at 20mg, a mild trip at 30mg, and got thrown into the deep end at 10 or 15, I forget. With 10mg being a strong experience for some and barely above threshold for others on any given occasion and with a substantial duration, it's hard to know what I'd be signing up for.

Despite my reservations, I decided on one occasion to titrate up from a threshold dose. While doing so would probably be safe via insufflation done responsibly, the risk-reward proposition isn't in favor of that ROA. Instead, I titrated up rectally. I soon learned that there are some important differences between 2 and 7 with this ROA. 2C-T-2's onset is instantaneous, developing quickly towards the peak within just a few minutes, although mutating over time ala 5-MeO-MiPT. 2C-T-7's is slow, with peak effects only starting after 45minutes. This makes titration this way a pain in the proverbial butt. Secondly, I'm a lightweight with 2C-T-2--7mg rectally is my sweet spot. With 2C-T-7, I worked my way up to 12mg rectally, and it still took 1hr 45min to get to a ++. Converting that to an oral dose would be somewhere from 24mg to (more likely) 36mg. It seems I could be a bit of a hard head when it comes to this one. That makes me even less likely to gamble on trying this orally given my concerns above.

It seems a real shame, as many people really seem to like this one, but try as I might I have yet to come up with a responsible way to approach this material. Fortunately, I do find 2C-T-2 intriguing, but I haven't spent enough time with it yet to really figure out how to make use of its space.

I haven't been able to make 2C-T-7 work for me. It's never really developed fully even when I took a 42mg dose and had a horrific bodyload and vomited like 20 times over the course of 4 hours. There were some visuals but no headspace whatsoever and nothing interesting. I took 35mg most recently, no bodyload, but also I barely felt any trip. I've been afraid to try it higher than 42mg due to that time I did it, maybe one day I'll try it higher.

I love 2C-T-2 though... very consistent effects, loving, mescaline-like in a way, extremely self-reflective and good-natured. A bit of bodyload but not bad.

This was my fifth experience with 4-HO-EPT, and my first time smoking it rather than taking it orally. Previously I have used 4-HO-EPT at 25, 40, 65, and 100 mg, so I decided to start over again at 25 mg for this new route of administration. Since I figured that this trip would probably have a relatively short duration, maybe around an hour I was guessing, I decided to try an idea I had been told of but hadn't yet found the opportunity to: smoking a tryptamine and riding out the whole duration while in a hot bath. Given that bathing is already a favorite activity of mine while tripping, this seemed like a great idea and I was ready to give it a shot.

My previous experience with psychedelics includes DMT, MET, MiPT, DiPT, DALT, Psilocybe cubensis, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-MPT, 4-HO-EPT, 4-HO-DPT, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-McPT, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-DALT, 5-HO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-DALT, Ipomoea tricolor, Argyreia nervosa, LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, 2C-B, 2C-I, DOC, and MDMA. My most recent trip was a two weeks before this on 300 ug of AL-LAD.

T-0:15 - At about this point I decided that I was going to go for it, started psyching myself up for it, weighed out the 25 mg of 4-HO-EPT, prepared a bowl of cannabis to lace it in, and started running the bath for myself. With much anticipation, though not too much given that this tends to be a pretty gentle chemical in my experience so far, I got in the water and started relaxing.

T+0:00 - When I felt just right, I picked up the bowl and started smoking, finishing it about five minutes later. As I was smoking it I was already beginning to smile much like I generally do while coming up on a psychedelic, and I could tell that my vision was starting to blur just a little bit. Mostly I could just feel the cannabis coming on strongly though, so I just finished up and then leaned back in the water a bit more to let it wash over me.

I had my eyes closed at first, and this is when the most interesting visual phase occurred, but it still wasn't much. My experience with smoking 4-substituted tryptamines in the past typically has not found a large increase in potency, and this seems to be the case here too as this is not too different from my experience with 25 mg orally in strength. It's hard to say whether that's just because they work that way or because I just don't know how to smoke them right, but that's been my experience so far.

However, there were a few qualitative differences to the trip from the oral route so far. Though what did develop didn't get far, I could tell that the geometry that was trying to emerge had the potential to be very extreme. There were many colorful specks mixed among it all and occasionally the static blobs I could see would start organizing into shapes beginning to resemble very large and geometrically complex faces. Overall, I felt that these closed eye visuals were less alike a low but active dose of oral 4-HO-DPT like I had gotten with my 25 mg oral trip on this, and a bit more like a low dose of DMT visual-wise, or perhaps even more accurately MET, but I can't speak much about that one yet. I did feel a distinct similarity between these two as well though, in that they both felt strong but also gentle and reminded me of a more forgiving DMT but slower-acting and longer-lasting. That's not to say that they were exactly the same though, as my experience with MET so far was definitely still much heavier feeling in comparison to 4-HO-EPT like I'd expect from a classic psychedelic, even if it is still less than DMT.

The visuals were interesting, but that was pretty much the most I got out of them. When I opened my eyes I also felt that the bathroom tiles around me were warping and waving a little bit more than they had with this strength trip through the oral route, but still not that much. More significantly I was enjoying the buzzing body high that had started slowly setting in, which has generally been a core feature of my past 4-HO-EPT experiences as well. It was nice that it came on faster than I was used to and the bath just amplified the comfort it brought and the lack of body load, and I started stretching around and just letting all of the tension out of my body. I also had an iPad next to the tub and put on some music that was very nicely enhanced, and combined with everything else it just put me in a very euphoric state overall. I couldn't help but notice as well that, much like I've grown accustomed to with 4-HO-EPT, there was something particularly LSD-like about the euphoria too, like it was reaching the absolute highest potential of hedonistic bliss, though still much more calm and relaxed than I generally feel on lysergamides. It's worth noting as well that the intensity of this particular trip was not high enough to be as euphoric as that description probably makes it sound, I've just taken LSD enough times to be able to tell when different types of euphoria have qualities that particularly resemble it even when they're at lower doses.

T+0:30 - At this point I switched from more orchestral music to EDM just to shake things up. I think it was a wise decision, as the relaxation I had been feeling converted just a little bit to energy and I enjoyed just letting it out my constantly rolling around in the tub and enjoying different positions. This music also brought out the hedonistic mindset of this chemical a bit more, which was helping me get little tingly rushes of energy through my body every so often.

T+1:00 - The euphoria has been slowly fading away and the visuals are all gone, but I do still get a nice tingle here and there. I stopped listening to music and decided to bring myself to orgasm at this point, just to make the most of what remained of the trip before it was all gone. There were a couple of notable things about it, the first of which was that as soon as I started I saw a quick, vivid but transparent flash of a cartoon image of a gray alien in the texture of the bathroom wall, which I personally thought was awesome and hilarious. Then, as I was getting lost in my sexual imagination, it occurred to me to think of something I saw the other day that really turned me on, and the image came to mind so vividly that I briefly became distracted wondering if I could train myself to have a photographic memory from now on. It really was one of the most incredible visual memory recalls I think I've ever had, it was practically like seeing it all over again. Also, the orgasm was good, not overly fantastic or anything but nice, and it came pretty easily considering that I had dosed on something.

I got out of the bath after that and definitely felt sober, and I had all of my normal movement capabilities and whatnot so I stopped taking any notes. I had a pretty relaxed day hanging out with family after that and was generally in a good mood and enjoying myself, and the only off thing that happened is that I briefly got a headache around T+7:00, which I could not detect anymore within the hour.

In the end this was a pretty nice trip, mild of course but in no way unsatisfying, keeping in line with what I've generally experienced with 4-HO-EPT before. Since it was so short-lived and not particularly hallucinogenic I really don't have too much more to say about that I haven't already mentioned here, but I'll just say I'd definitely consider doing it again if I was looking for this kind of experience. One of the reasons I've actually been so excited about 4-HO-EPT is that I think it may be the lightest psychedelic I've ever taken that is still recreationally fulfilling, like I could take it with much less hesitation than most chemicals on a day that I'm not even sure I'd be willing to take some chemicals at all and be fine, and this experience just kind of added to that and showed the utility of also being able to have it be quicker-acting and shorter-lasting via the inhalation route. Nonetheless, I am still interested in trying to break through to the stronger hallucinogenic effects of this chemical as well, and so to ensure more efficient absorption through a still relatively rapid route I think I may end up trying 25 mg of 4-HO-EPT insufflated next time instead, or perhaps I will just jump up until 50 mg.

But until then, that's all I've got!

substancecode_4hoept
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive

How does this compared to smoked 4-HO-MET? Didn't you say you tried that as well?

I'm thinking of getting some 4-AcO-EPT and vaping it 🤔

I have a difficult time with psychedelic comeups so I like to smoke the freebase of these if possible.

How does this compared to smoked 4-HO-MET? Didn't you say you tried that as well?

I'm thinking of getting some 4-AcO-EPT and vaping it 🤔

I have a difficult time with psychedelic comeups so I like to smoke the freebase of these if possible.

Honestly, this experience hasn't stuck very well in my memory, I don't remember it standing out much. I have smoked 4-AcO-MET, but the effects are at least nearly identical to 4-HO-MET for me; smoked 4-AcO-MET was much stronger for me than 4-HO-EPT, though both were relatively subtle compared to my experiences on similar dosages orally. This isn't the rule because for instance smoked 4-AcO-DET was very powerful and beyond my oral experiences with it. With smoked 4-AcO-MET I actually had hallucinations of faces in flower patterns and stuff like that clearly appearing with eyes open on the walls with the lights turned on, and when I closed my eyes I had some imagery that was similar to smoked DMT but less intense and more cartoony and technological. It was very gentle and I don't remember it lasting much longer than an hour.

I've known people to have very different reactions to 4-HO-EPT and 4-AcO-EPT but I personally would recommend smoking them for a probably subtler experience I'd think, but that's also just kind of how they are in general for me, 4-HO-EPT is something I find to be in some ways rich and full but decidedly light pretty much no matter what I do. It's still definitely going to be psychedelic, but it's kind of narcotic for me too. I kind of actually would like to try smoking it again now that you've made me think about it, just to see if I can get more out of it after all these years.