• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Formula 1

cj

Bluelight Crew
Anyone into it? I pull for ferrari but I'll yell for anyone challenging Mercedes this year.

Never really got into F1, but I have watched it. Do you watch Verizon Indycar? I got into that last year and besides Nascar that has to be some of my favorite type of racing.

I prefer it live, but I do tune into as many races as possible. I support the Smiling Assassin

Never really got into F1, but I have watched it. Do you watch Verizon Indycar? I got into that last year and besides Nascar that has to be some of my favorite type of racing.

I'm watching the pheonix indy car race right now. I don't watcheck Nascar as much as I used too but it was my first moyorsport love.

F1 has been great this year with merecedes and Ferrari battling it out

I'm watching the pheonix indy car race right now. I don't watcheck Nascar as much as I used too but it was my first moyorsport love.

F1 has been great this year with merecedes and Ferrari battling it out

I didn't get to watch it, but I saw highlights. That first lap.... My god..
Nascar has changed drastically, and JR is retiring this year which kinda sucks. I unfortunately haven't been able to watch any Indy car this year :(

I was actually supposed to go to the F1 in the country which I am currently residing this year, but plans fell through when I decided to embrace my more adventurous side

Monaco is tommorow. Today was awesome as a Ferrari fan to lock up the front row and have Hamilton start 14th. Vetted can put a stake in his heart with a top 3. Then indy 500 with Alonso starating 5th. Yeah tommorow is gonna be great

Can't believe that guy didn't even get hurt in that wreck.

636316002884217434-INDYNOT28P2.JPG

Can't believe that guy didn't even get hurt in that wreck.

636316002884217434-INDYNOT28P2.JPG

Yeah the indy race was crazy. Alonso blowing his engine with 20 to go was crazy. He must fucking hate Honda. My guy won Monaco so I am happy about that.

Huge F1 fan here! I watched races with my dad on the TV(when they showed them)starting when I was about 4. By the time I was six, Jimmy Clark was my favorite driver(and still is). It seemed like every time I got a new favorite driver, they got killed. I'm thankful that Emerson Fittipaldi survived! When Peter Revson was killed in 1974 at Kyalami, I was done. I started watching again in 2015. I took me a while to get used to how the cars looked, 40 years later. I loved the cars this year, with the big fat tires. I still want them to go back to V-10s, though. To hell with "power units."