Cracked vial

nolys

Bluelight Crew
I have a vial of gear, that had pieces of glass floating inside. I have no idea how this happened
Would it be advisable to use cotton to filter it into another vial? Sort of how a heroin user would filter their shit?

And I should probably change the word "advisable" to "possible"...?

No, don't do that mate. You don't want to inject tiny traces of cotton fibre or glass - major infection/abscess risk. Instead buy a 0.2um Whatman (or similar) syringe filter off ebay or needle supplies and filter it into a new sterile vial. Will cost <£10.

No, don't do that mate. You don't want to inject tiny traces of cotton fibre or glass - major infection/abscess risk. Instead buy a 0.2um Whatman (or similar) syringe filter off ebay or needle supplies and filter it into a new sterile vial. Will cost <£10.

I was thinking about the traces of cotton and glass, might just bin it. 35 for a new vial or 10 for a syringe, probably not worth the hassel

or just toss it in the trash. A vial of steroids is pretty cheap

Yeah that's true, where I'm from anyway but some places can be expensive. It's a bottle of tren e, which Is the most expensivewhere I come from, still cheap.