• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

The returned

cj

Bluelight Crew
I just sat riveted through 10 strait hours of this one on metflix. They end the first season on a cliffhanger. Then AE axes the fucking show! How lame. I know it was going to be like lost and never go anywhere substantal but still I hate canceling shows on a cliffhanger.

i've watched four episodes so far. note - even if my own sainted mother came back like those people are, i would, post haste, drive a stake through her heart, cut off her head and stuff her mouth with garlic.

I just sat riveted through 10 strait hours of this one on metflix. They end the first season on a cliffhanger. Then AE axes the fucking show! How lame. I know it was going to be like lost and never go anywhere substantal but still I hate canceling shows on a cliffhanger.

i've watched four episodes so far. note - even if my own sainted mother came back like those people are, i would, post haste, drive a stake through her heart, cut off her head and stuff her mouth with garlic.

I dunno India Edennas role as Camille had me sucked in enough to root for her. She plays a confused 16 year old really well. The soundtrack also did a good job sucking me in to the isolated mountain town vibe. It reminded me of lost in that way. There's this vibe of complete isolation that engulfs the show. I just really enjoyed the whole deal start to finish. If this is the stuff getting canceled I guess this truly is the golden age of tv.

Watch the original French version then - Les Revenants. It's better, and they did two seasons of it.