• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking paracetamol/codeine tablets

Paracetamol is very dangerous and harmful if taken in excess so I wouldn't advice overdosing on it. There are methods to try and extract the codeine such as 'cold water extraction' but it is impossible to tell how much paracetamol remains in the final yield unless you have the necessary tools. Just a friendly word of caution.

how long is a piece of string?
yr age/sex/metabolism/ethnicity/tolerance/health are all factors.
CWE is effective, at even 150mg levels (5x 30mg)...
Blitz or crush the pills to powder, add warm water, then leave to settle in the fridge overnight. In the morning u will see the white paracetamol filled bottom as it gradually becomes clearer near the top. Poor off the liquid, and try not to get any powder in yr drinking dose. U will know the codeine is saturated if the mixture tastes very bitter. I've grown to love it... but... (big but) I have had too much, which scared me, because I was sure I'd taken fatal doses of paracetamol. I'm still alive today - so apparently I didn't, but I only do it maybe once or twice a year now.

Not sure what's available in your country but in the UK I buy 'Aspirin & codiene' to avoid the paracetamol. Each tablet has 8mg of codeine. Aspirin thins the blood so don't take with alcohol.