• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Drug term: CEREAL. What does IT MEAN!??? PLZ HELP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihateappz

Greenlighter
Hey guys. So I'm completely stuck!! I need help deciphering the drug term "Cereal". E.G. "Hey I got that cereal we both like, just bring me the money and ill go get some boxes and drop it off later".

Can anyone help me?? :) much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on where you live in the world really but I'm going to guess it means Special K which is a type of cereal and Special K usually is used for ketamine.

That's what I thought too..special K, ive asked a couple buddies of mine at work and they didnt know what i was talking about. Anyone else care to share what it could be? Thanks

There is no universal answer to regional slang/code.
It could be anything.

Okay then, this question is for those of you living here in the States/California. Tnx :)

Hello, I'm going to move this to the regional discussion but I think you've found your answer. ;)

There is no universal answer to regional slang/code.
It could be anything.

This. When talking on the phone/etc different dealers will use all sorts of different "codes" (as if that would really get them off if they were being tapped lol.) So we really cannot give you a specific example. Even in specific areas different terms will mean different things. Even "dope." Dope for me always has meant heroin, but some people call methamphetamine, and even marijuana, dope. (When I was among "polite" company who wouldn't want to hear about MA, me and one of my friends would always call it "desoxy-ephedrine" which is technically correct but few people without the relevant background would pick up on it lol.) So I don't think there's much worth discussing here. These slang terms aren't universal. You'll have to ask the people using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.