• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Addicted to snorting...is there a substitute for the wonderful illicit substances?

A lot of drug users really enjoy the process and little rituals associated with getting high.
The OP makes sense to me. A lot of times I did too much coke not because I wanted to get higher but because I wanted to go through the whole process of snorting it.

What about snuff (tobacco)?

Not that is reasonable healthy, but probably better then a lot of other stuff and is has some kind of effect.

Its best to use a straw so you don't get a sinus infection. I have had one and it wasn't fun. Been sniffing pills well over a decade daily so dunno.

Yeah you can use paper for the whole thing.

Hell you can just use your nose if you put it on the plate.

You can also use a lil scoop which I had for stuff like heroin and cocaine, don't do those much these days. Thats good for smaller doses.

It was the scoop people who bag dope use so you could have an idea how many toots was a bag to keep track. You can get them anywhere ime.
Why use a straw to prevent sinus nfections?
Are you saying if you use rolled up bank notes you will get a sinus infection?

It is possible. Also Hep C can be spread through blood for 16 days before the virus dies. A personal straw is cleaner all around.

I get it. It's easy to get addicted to the ritual of snorting just the same as IVing or smoking.

I was obsessed with snorting, I was even snorting my benzos which I knew was pointless. When I put myself in detox is was nearly painful to have to swallow them. I remember snorting all kinds of stupid stuff when I was young Iike powdered nutmeg and who knows what else.

Now I'm shooting up again I will sit and shoot water if I have no gear and am sick, just because of the needle fixation. But that has faded as there is no rush (obviously)....so I rarely do that now. I think it might be the same if you start snorting an inactive substance. The fixation will wear off because it becomes more and more separated from a rush or high. Don't have many suggestions though - icing sugar?

IDK, Kanna? It gives you a slight lift, and is snortable. You have to be careful with it if you take certain medications, though.