• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin gelling up

Udontknowme80

Greenlighter
I've recently been getting heroin that gels up bad after cooking it and pulling it up in the rig. The only thing that seems to help is using way more water. Of course I'd never inject it if I think it's gonna gel on me so I wait at least ten minutes to see. I just want to know what cut could possibly gel up? Why would people cut their stuff with something that makes people not be able to use it?

It happens.. its what those vita c packages are for. Just add a pinch not the whole package. Look it up online for explaining it will seperate the buff and it wont gel up. Or just use more water.

Swim has run across same issue recently. Although the quality is def great. Swim noticed that the very end part of the shot would get a bit really and has the appearance of some blue dots as well.

Swim assumed it was probably just cut with some type of time released morphine and that the people doing it don't have a clue what happens to the shots bc they do this. If the quality wasn't there in sure swim would be agitated.

Has swiy noticed any colored dots when it is mixed up by any chance.?

^ plz don't use Swim pacman its annoying and doesn't afford you any legal recourse or protection okay?

and heroin doesn't tend to gel up - sounds like fent or some other RC/analog to me

Whatever it is, it's not affecting the quality. Sorry been reading these forums for many years and am very used to seeing swim talked about. He is s very good dude that swim character. ????

Whatever it is, it's not affecting the quality. Sorry been reading these forums for many years and am very used to seeing swim talked about. He is s very good dude that swim character. 

nw man, and welcome to BL :)
be careful with whatever it is you have - especially as you're shooting it