Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dxm 360mg first time, Marijuana .5g, Nicotine, Caffiene 90mg

ModerationMatters

Greenlighter
So yesterday I had gotten into an argument at work that ended with me getting mad enough that I put my fist through store property, I stormed off and spent the rest of the day miserable, Decided around 9 pm that I wanted to trip since I was in a good mood at that point, Went and grabbed a bottle of cough syrup with DXM as the only active ingrediant, Chugged the full 360 mg worth and figured since I'd eaten recently my walk home would be fine, I was wrong, Turned out DXM like everything else hit me faster and harder than other people , (Im on the lighter end) Started to notice it in 15 minutes, Got home 5 minutes into the feeling it and felt a bit queasy and drunk/high, Was really unpleasant at first but then I took a hit of Weed and started to mellow out, Immediately got a call from my buddy asking me to come blaze it, I decide to walk over since it's only a block away, Amazing walk, Really starting to feel the effects at this point, Looking at the ground as I walk makes everything seem to sway as it blurs by, I start to lose touch with whats around me and just keep heading to my destination, My vision is heavily altered at this point and my body feels light and heavy at different points on and off, The music and the pattern of the carpet as I walk up her apartment stairs leaves me with a burst of euphoria it seemed so important at that point, We all chill out when I get there, Smoke the rest of what I had set aside for today and then I smoke a bit of my pipe tobacco, It hit me like a sack of bricks I was so buzzed, Nodded off like I was on oxycodone and had varying visuals, Swirling colors, Pulsating Tye dye patterns, Then the visuals got weird, I see a blades edge in front of a piece of white paper so vivid I can make out the knicks in it, I burst up and my friends ask whats going on and I let them know Im tripping and Im gonna head out soon, They offer me a beer and ask if I wanna cool down on their couch, I don't take the beer but I lay down and nod off again on their couch, I start to see colors again at first but then suddenly I see what looks like a window in a carwash, I bounce back up and let em know Im going home, I take their garbage for em since Im heading the same way and threw it in the dumpster, I light up a ciggarette and start to think about water and the deep parts of the ocean as I head home, At this point Im exhausted, I get inside and fall into my bed, Never been so comfortable, Close my eyes and start to nod off to visuals, Wake up the next morning with the worst cotton mouth feeling dull, Smoked a bit of weed and got an afterglow, So much better than the trip, Everything still sways a little, I'm bouncy, Music is super interesting, I drink an energy tea to combat haziness and I just feel great and almost normal after that, Still kinda cloudy and blank at points but I can function happily at work later when I go in, All in all I'd say it's an interesting trip, Not for everyone and I certainly wouldn't reccomend diving to 3rd plateau levels by mixing like I did, Can leave you with some insight or it can just be another thing you try, Can see how it can easily become a bad trip too, Depends what you make of it.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_nicotine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_caffeine
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
DXM is one drug I do not miss. Back when I was a novice psychonaut, I would engage in the occasional robo-trip, but it always made me unbelievably nauseous and uncomfortable. I didn't like the mega-drunk dis-coordination and didn't like how it made me feel like I was right on the edge of projectile vomiting, however in the right setting, with the right music, laying perfectly still, I would get what I could only describe as a merry-go-round of morphing rainbow visuals. Very vivid and colorful, playful but mysterious and little bit dark and twisted, but fun nonetheless.

Probably won't ever do it again ever since I discovered the true magic of psilocybin mushrooms. All the good parts, but even better, deeper and more meaningful than DXM, and none of the horrible parts. Me and mushrooms are like PB&J, man. Definitely my "desert island drug".