• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy pills every weekend, have I damaged my brain?

Molly123456

Greenlighter
5-6 Ecstasy pills every weekend for 6 months, have I damaged my brain?

Hi all, I've been doing ecstasy for about 2 years now, but since I turned 18 which was 6 months ago I've been doing pills every single weekend, my tolerance is so high now that I have to take 5-6 to last me the night,I'm very addicted and can't seem to go 1 weekend without them.. I'm a girl and I've notice that I've lost a lot of weight and last weekend after having 6 pills I felt like I was going to have a heart attack and had a constant tightness feeling in my chest for 3 days straight! I really want to know what damage I've done to my body? And is it normal for someone to take so many pills ?

Last edited:
Hey I dont think ur going to get much info out if the
Blue light users other than that your doing too much
Because most people on here are very particular about
The dosage they take. Generally 1 to 2 points. But I can tell
You from personal experience I went through a period around 2006
Where I was taking around that much over a weekend and after a year or so it
Definitely took its toll. I was having terrible nightmares depression and
Finally developed a skin rash from and underlying skin condition that was
so bad it nearly took over my whole body which was extremely uncomfortable
And made me very self conscious and embarrassed to take off my cloths. Also it took
Months to identify it and treat. It only went away when I brought my dose down to one to
Three beans (at most) a sitting and once a month at most. Also once I stopped I had a serious low
For a year or so where I slept all day everyday and pretty much lost my social life.

Learn from my experience. Spread it out and take less.
Also that can be dangerous as I experienced recently when at high doses of mdma
A bad bean thrown into the mix can really ruin the fun or kill u.

Last edited:
And is it normal for someone to take so many pills ?

No. You are taking way too much drugs, and you have to stop or things will only get worse.

Read through this forum, you will find many stories of people doing what you did and suffering permanent damage.

you will also find some people saying they have used this much and not suffered permanent damage. The chances that you will have permanent damage are quite high if you continue though.