• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

GHB followed by MDMA 4-5 hours later, any contraindication?

psyrotikon

Greenlighter
I know the "usual" way is to have GHB at the comedown of the MDMA and not before but i have a special occasion.

I am going to have a date in the afternoon with this friend of mine, we really have a nice bond both physically and mentally.
She never have tried any sort of drugs in her life but she has expressed some vague interest...So i was thinking to introduce her to G, having quite a small dose , in the afternoon right at the beginning of our meeting...sex in the past was great so i believe it will be amazing on G.
It will end up most probably there, we will relax and go out for dinner...but just in case if she react very positively, we are in the right mood and she is MOre curious i was thinking maybe we could try a mellow dose of molly 4 to 5 hours later (more?) ..any contraindication for that?

;-)

From safety standpoint you are fine. G is bad with other depressants, but M is far from being a depressant even if it may feel like it at times. (I mixed the 2 more times than I can count with friends/gfs).
From a personal standpoint, dont catapult this girl into drugs. E alone first time, will blow all her gaskets and then some. Dont take it all away at once let her enjoy first experiences.

G before E on a newb you have high chances of her G'ing out or being only half there, you give her E when she is half asleep, she wobbles around like a zombie not making any sense for 3 hours, then she is finally there. Fantastic, you just messed up her entire night and yours.

Personally: Take her for a light dinner with a single glass of wine/beer max, make out normally if you must - or better yet go back home dress up like crazy for a rave, gulp a coffee or a redbull, followed by an E after entry into the rave. Dance and sweat like crazy. in the morning go to your/her place, if she still wants to try G, give her a vial (no redosing on first time). You know what happens after.

Also remeber that G has exponential dose response curve. If you give her a tiny amount, she will feel nothing or just sleepy. After this, she will never try G as it blows per her experience (it is not a newb drug, giving it to someone before they even ever rolled is nuts).

I don't really think that GHB would be such a good drug to start anybody off on.
In low doses it feels like you're drunk and then if she should have any alcohol there's a risk of passing out. Also there's the sleepiness effect.
Not a good idea IMHO, you weren't thinking of slipping it into her cola were you?

Doesn't seem like a good idea for her first drug experience to be GHB, I expect she'd get a lot more out of MDMA.