• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(1p-LSD/ 25mcgm - 1/4 blotter) - 4 decades experience - Early Morning Twist of Fate

pupnik

Bluelighter
I got into a lot of trouble today and enjoyed it all immensely. I was at home, My wife was with but not informed, usually she guesses but this was different.

A quarter tab is actually a micro-dose for most people, and I admit to preferring half tabs of eth-lad, ald52, al-lad in order to have a good time, but this morning, I woke at 3:30 AM with a sore throat and no obligations for the entire day. It was unusual but It could happen, no need to be uncomfortable - so what if we are awake alone!

T+0:00 ---- So after I dissolved and sucked down some cough drops and then had my coffee, and more cough drops and surfed the entire interweb (my usual links), at around 6AM I took 1/4 tab of 1p-LSD and settled in for what I hoped would be a fine day of no obligations - but it got strange.

T+0:45 ---- Cooking Breakfast nearly an hour later was very difficult, I used left over dinner and honestly the freshly cooked ground beef was moving on the dish - It tasted great after I cooked it in some broth with noodles, but the task was very hard to coordinate, as if I were on a much larger dose (was it from just waking up recently? or is this stuff doped more strongly?).

I had to check 4 times, and yes the beef was actively moving around on the dish.
Actually everything was moving around which is odd for such a small dose.

T+1:00 ---- I clean up the kitchen totally excellently - lots of energy

T+1:20 ---- I fix some permissions on a new site I developed so that the PHP scripts would work and go into the bath where my wife keeps visiting, she brought in a chair (to the bath room) and started showing me vacation spots on her computer while I was soaking around, I could not convince her to come into the water tho. Too Bad (she's hot!!!)

T+1:30 ---- I agreed with her to start booking a trip for June.

T+2:30 ---- At 8:30am I wrote to my client to get clarification about my next engagement and to advise that we are going off for 16 days in June - that was weird, pretending to be straight on corporate email.

T+2:45 ---- I start noticing that I have poor balance, when I put something in the bin, my reach caused a back spazz so, I figure I should do some exercise for better physical integration, so I do up and down 2 flights of stairs 10 times which is boring to think about but quite enjoyable once engaged. Also the air is different on each floor and so is the light.

T+3:00 ---- Client emails me to get ready for an unexpected meeting which I skillfully put off until 1:30pm.
no way I could handle it in the morning.

too much peaking to talk on phone but I started getting myself in shape

I laid out paper and pen and started writing what I could about the client's business so that I would not be dumb at 1:30pm. I needed to rediscover my vocabulary...

T+6:00 ---- I have lunch but still stoned, no longer at peak, things are steady but my balance is a bit off.
I make espresso for wife and self. mmmm. good.

T+7:30 ---- I have a great meeting - skillful as ever, people thanked me, more work coming down the tubes starting tomorrow.

T+9:00 ---- still sparkly but not stoned really any more as I write this up but I got new work, and a nice vacation planned as well as finishing a website, but I still am wearing pyjamas.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_1plsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Thank you pupnik! :)

Exercising while on small amount of acid is awesome!.. ;)

One thing I forgot to add was that on sunday evening I had 50 mics of eth-lad which was pretty strong too.
so just monday and tuesday equalling only 60 hours from end of eth-lad trip to start of 1p trip.