• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Visiting London

Yup indeed excited. Also bit anxious as per usual with me and holidays.im always worried ill not have enough fun or miss out or something. But usually come out ok.in the end.
I remember javing had great asian food last time i was there.also some good but kinda expensive pizza

Since when has Marks & Spencer been cheap? ;)
A large, fluffy baked potato piled up with a variety of tasty fillings (cheese or chilli con carne are my favourites), served with mixed salad and eaten comfortably seated with knife and fork at a table in pleasant surroundings for a fiver or so is what I call cheap... especially for London! It's not for nothing that they tend to sell out pretty quickly and the queues are rather long at peak time.
They serve nice soups and salmon salads too. Yummy! =D <3

I hear there's been a suspected terrorist attack near the houses of parliament - a copper got stabbed and the perpetrator was shot. Meanwhile, about 12 pedestrians got mown down by some fucker in an SUV. Not clear on details yet as it was breaking news on the radio at 4pm.

Update: it appears the copper is dead, and so's the cunt that killed him. Pity that the police have been denied the opportunity of having him 'fall down stairs' repeatedly while in custody...

Last edited:
4 dead (including the cunt that shot and stabbed and maimed) and 20 in serious conditions...London on high alert. I am sure you will have a great time Kingme but expect a larger than usual police presence and security at the airport :?<3

Well i personally have seen the museums and did all the usual tourist stuff on my previous 2 visits. But the tate modern i always like.

Will be checking out the clubs but am rather weary of going alone since i dont know the local etiquette.

Last i recll the londpn food is not too great and expensive for what it is...

Is the zoo nice?
Whats there to do on mondays and tuesday evenings?
Cheers!
Pm me if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Yes mate the zoo is pretty decent. I like it anyway. There's a sea life centre next to the london eye (Southbank - Near Waterloo station) is that's your thing.

If you're going to London Zoo the closest underground station is Camden Town.. It's a bit shit these days but might be worth a look round. There's stalls literally everywhere round there selling food from pretty much any country you can think of. Price and quality isn't too bad.

Edit - Fuck. Watching the news earlier i, for whatever reason, assumed all people but the cunt would live :\

why not come visit sunny and vibrant Croydon :)
we're renowned for out friendly and welcoming temperament...

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to bookmark this thread for later. Will check out London too.

Yes well went and came back. Thanks all for the tips. Ill be posting a few if anyone cares later. Sadly havent met anyone. But i guess maybe ill be luckier later in life. I only visot the uk about every 5 years or so :p

Liked brick lane and walkimg around the parks. Didnt enjoy the monstruous security at airports. But understandable given the proximity to those sad events

Yes well went and came back. Thanks all for the tips. Ill be posting a few if anyone cares later. Sadly havent met anyone. But i guess maybe ill be luckier later in life. I only visot the uk about every 5 years or so :p

Liked brick lane and walkimg around the parks. Didnt enjoy the monstruous security at airports. But understandable given the proximity to those sad events

I love London, and love Camden. Just like walking around and hearing psy-trance blasting out of random market stalls, in particular.

Usually have a xanax for the day (I visit London rarely), and get some food at Inspiral. Always good.

Oh, and Fabric.

I love London, and love Camden. Just like walking around and hearing psy-trance blasting out of random market stalls, in particular.

Usually have a xanax for the day (I visit London rarely), and get some food at Inspiral. Always good.

Oh, and Fabric.

Inspiral? Do they also sell carpets? ;)

I love London, and love Camden. Just like walking around and hearing psy-trance blasting out of random market stalls, in particular. Usually have a xanax for the day (I visit London rarely), and get some food at Inspiral. Always good.
Oh, and Fabric.
Thought Inspiral had closed down? Got an email saying that quite a while ago, a year maybe, which was a shame because the food was delicious :)