Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

N20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samudabamu

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

My question concerns the legality of N20 delivery services, specifically in the Melbourne region. There are a number of publicly visible companies that offer home delivery services for N20 canisters, also known nangs/bulbs. These companies operate in a grey area of the law as nangs have been deemed illegal for personal consumption since 2013.

How do these companies operate and circumnavigate the law? Do they pay tax? lol. Additionally I noticed there are no such services in Sydney, why is this?

Regards,
Sam

Hi everyone,

My question concerns the legality of N20 delivery services, specifically in the Melbourne region. There are a number of publicly visible companies that offer home delivery services for N20 canisters, also known nangs/bulbs. These companies operate in a grey area of the law as nangs have been deemed illegal for personal consumption since 2013.

How do these companies operate and circumnavigate the law? Do they pay tax? lol. Additionally I noticed there are no such services in Sydney, why is this?

Regards,
Sam

Hi Samudabamu and welcome to Bluelight.

Where did you read about the law change in 2013? It's always been against the law to inhale nitrous in Australia. It's perfectly legal to buy as much as you want though for any other purpose i.e cream making, beer brewing, pit bike riding. A retailer should not sell nitrous to a customer if the customer informs them they intend to inhale it. As long as that is adhered to then anything goes including the 24 hour delivery services.

I'd say your thread will be closed as there is no availability discussion allowed here.

Hey man, this really is borderline availablility/sourcing discussion, with no harm reduction value, so i'm afraid i have no choice but to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.