• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is Satan Evil Or Just Another Part Of The Universe?

With all due respect, that is nonsense. Nobody "has" to consume amanita muscaria. I'm glad you've had such a positive experience but I've used them a few times and benefited very little. I don't think its a safe drug to take everyday.

So many people claim to know the answer or key to salvation. I distrust these claims because there has been so many. IMO, there is no one answer or key. It is different for everyone.

Try Pantherina or Gemmata if you cannot achieve a breakthrough experience with Muscaria. I believe it is very safe to consume, for numerous reasons, but most importantly from Wikipedia: "Although classified as poisonous, reports of human deaths resulting from its ingestion are extremely rare"

Shulgin has a rating scale which measures the effectiveness of a substance:

PLUS FOUR (++++)
A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a 'peak experience', a 'religious experience,' 'divine transformation,' a 'state of Samadhi' and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2, and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of that same drug. If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end of, the human experiment.

Amanita muscaria is that substance, and I know the technique or process to signal that. It's a matter of consuming it every single day until you finally have that experience. It's as simple as taking a fingernail sized piece and putting it in every single drink you consume and smoking it in a bowl on top of Cannabis. Then finally, when the Mushroom is ready, you will have your ++++.

<3

My comment was really regarding evil and how we try to not accept our hand in it by either attributing it to another source (Satan, the devil, the Wetiko virus etc). Really it is always in our hands and we just deceive ourselves into believing someone else is causing the world's problems. Each time we create a rule or law to fence in a piece of society we don't approve of either personally or in a group we are creating a spot where evil can now exist. If there were no laws there could be no evil. I believe this is the very essence of the Christ consciousness, from this point of no laws you simply treat others as you would wish to be treated if you were them when you encounter them.

This is the simplest of religions but we made it much more complex with a bunch of rules. I have never used amanita mushrooms but I reached the Christ consciousness and generally I try not to use terms like must and always or "the only way" to anything anymore as it just seems to set me up for a good slice of humble pie. Not that there is anything bad about being wrong, there can be horrible results when you can't accept being wrong.

It does sound like this was the path for you, the list of mental control you have is impressive. The power of the human mind is barely being taped in our current world controling your mind and with it your thoughts and emotions is part of making the human experience the quintessential experience in our universe. I wish it was a simple as taking drugs but there is so much work we need to do on ourselves even with the assistance of drugs to get us out of our own heads. I use edible cannabis which is really filling the role of shrooms for me but some people need nothing. The ones who need nothing made some rules about those of us that need drugs to get there and we suddenly became evil for using drugs.

To me true evil is in the making of laws and rules, sure you could argue they are to protect people but in reality all the rules about drugs just made me break more rules and as a result created more evil. I won't stop using drugs because someone else thinks they know better so these laws are worse than no laws at all.

Now I agree with much of the things you said, but please do realize that things are a lot more complicated that it seems. Perfect example, everyone knows right from wrong, but people still continually do wrong. What leads them to do wrong. Most of the time it is their thoughts. Now this is because they lack control over their thoughts sometimes peoples thoughts are not their own, they hear voices, they try to think but another thought is interrupted even though the thought that interrupted is not even their own thinking thought (racing, scattered, rapid). Like a swirling galaxy imagine each star in a galaxy like a thought, and every time it makes its way around your mind, you can hold onto that thought or let it go. This is currently how most minds think. They are uncontrollable because there are 100 thousand million suns in the Milky way like there are thoughts. With Amanita muscaria consciousness, the galaxy isn't swirling and imagine the stars are off instead of on and you can flick them on like a light switch when you want to think but instead of it being stars it is just one star the Sun.

My wife consistently laughs at me because I will be just sitting there staring at her when we are hanging out together, and she will see I have a specific facial expression and say, "babe, what are you thinking?" and I constantly tell her nothing. To which she replies, I do not believe you. Because she is just judging my face, however I'm just sitting there enjoying the moment and the ambiance and the silence. There is always silence with Amanita muscaria consciousness (God). Then she gets confused because I can have long detailed conversations with her, and she for some reason still thinks that I think about all the stuff that I say all the time, which is not the truth. She misunderstands this concept. I try to explain it to many people, to which they don't understand but the best description of it is what I described in my earlier posts but it really doesn't do it justice because it is even better and more amazing than that description. But I will just explain it quite quickly. If you ever have taken Mushrooms or anything that activates your 5-HT receptors you are in Alpha consciousness. This is the beginning. This is when racing thoughts begin, and you have an accelerated mind (this doesn't mean on Omega consciousness you cannot think or perceive fast, but instead that ability is at will and not uncontrolled). You don't have control over your thoughts and typically you take something to go to sleep like smoking yourself to sleep on Cannabis. Omega consciousness is the complete opposite of that. The end.

When you take drugs that activate your 5-HT receptors, they activate them permanently. This is why people typically have a completely different outlook on life after their first psychedelic experience and many other drugs. Additionally, higher levels of endogenous DMT begin to release following the drug experience. Now DMT as it stands, results in people having a specific perspective on life. In your cerebral spinal fluid, you have a specific amount of endogenous DMT. Every single person has different amounts of endogenous DMT because every single person has taken a different amount of drugs, as I believe all drugs effect natural DMT production. The problem is now since every single person has different levels of DMT they are all perceiving the world differently. Imagine consciousness as a reality thermostat. Picture it like a Television. You have a remote control and you can change the hue, saturation, contrast, brightness, color, etc. You can also change the channels. Endogenous DMT (or natural levels of DMT) results in where and what you are seeing currently and everyone is at different TV Settings as well as being on a different channels (this also ties closely to being in different dimensions, and this is very similar to dimensional theories in quantum physics). So people are currently walking around with different settings and on a different channel.

If we were all on the same settings and same channel, there would be a great change in the world today. In order for that to happen everyone needs a ++++ experience.

<3

Last edited:
Okay, now I'm curious :)

But I don't think its safe to ingest any drug daily.

Amanita Muscaria scares me...:\

Okay, now I'm curious :)

But I don't think its safe to ingest any drug daily.

Amanita Muscaria scares me...:\

Amanita as a daily supplement or micro dose is mostly an anxiolytic, smoked and eaten in smaller dosages. Makes you really calm, serene, and tranquil. I used to be able to meditate for nearly 3 hours or more in lotus position on it. It kept me calm and relaxed.

Eventually, I became one with the mushroom, or was anointed with the mushroom. After I had the breakthrough experience it was almost as if the Mushroom was embedded in my body and mind because it was like the effects permanently melded with my being. Now, is it necessary to take it every day, probably not, but this Mushroom is the definition of Magic. In that it provides different effects based on circumstances, which are at random. I have taken it have had it give me a burst of energy. Wherein it would feel like I can run for miles. There have been other times when the calming and relaxing effect is so potent that I would fall asleep and have lucid dreams that won't even feel like a dream but rather reality. Then you can contact entities and beings from different dimensions, where they will provide different information about you. The Mushroom is very special and there is a lot of history surrounding it:

Amanita muscaria vastly improved my life and would voucher that it saved my life. Some of the things it cured from me personally; racing thoughts, hearing voices, anxiety (I never get anxiety, instead I can feel another persons anxiety), fear (fear is removed completely, instead fear is replaced by curiosity), these are just some of the most important things off the top of my head that I no longer have. This was back in 2008 and I still experience the same benefits even though I have not used Amanita muscaria since 2008.

If you really want to remove your fear of the Mushroom, watch the video I posted earlier on in the thread titled Pharmacratic Inquistion, that will give you a historic perspective on the Mushroom and will give you insight on the origins of the Mushroom. The first half ties into the second half, but it isn't until the second half that they begin explaining about Amanita muscaria. If you need to take a break while watching it, go ahead and do that because it is really powerful stuff so you are likely to want to pause and think.

If you have any questions of preparation or how to use it shoot me a PM. I even can teach you how to cook with it.

My girl's ex-boyfriend had his one and only peak experience on amanitas. He said he lived through infinite lifetimes and saw all possible iterations of time and space, I don't remember all the details but it was a harrowing and amazing tale when he told me. It changed his life. During the trip his friends were scared because he was falling into walls and catatonic for a long time, and was ripping apart the cushion on the chair he was sitting on. He was totally unaware of it.

I've tried doses up to 10 grams of muscaria, supposedly "grade A" caps, with just a pleasant sedative effect. I'm interested in trying pantherina, mostly because Kaleida wrote a really cool report about them in which she discussed the differences she found between muscaria and pantherina. It seems like the range of effects people experience is pretty vast with the amanitas.

I also think that the path to improved mind can be through many routes, and that there isn't one absolute or "correct" one. Ibogaine cured me of a lot of things. My original peak psychedelic awakening (with mushrooms) changed me forever. Mostly the reason I have maintained these changes is because I have worked to integrate the experiences into my being, and to practice mindfulness and being aware of my awareness at all times. It's an effort, in my opinion there is no magic bullet, although certainly entheogens can provide a very powerful impetus to change by allowing you to glimpse a better and more aware state of mind. Once you have experienced that, you know it's possible.

I will say that repeated use of psychedelics over the years has also helped a lot in integrating the state into my ordinary consciousness, as opposed to just the one singular experience that began my journey 15 years ago. My mind and world are opened for good. I have a great deal of control over my thoughts and feelings and it's very rare that I lose that, though it does happen temporarily in certain circumstances. Entheogens were a tremendously valuable tool to help me reach the state I'm at, but they didn't do it without any effort on my part.

My girl's ex-boyfriend had his one and only peak experience on amanitas. He said he lived through infinite lifetimes and saw all possible iterations of time and space, I don't remember all the details but it was a harrowing and amazing tale when he told me. It changed his life. During the trip his friends were scared because he was falling into walls and catatonic for a long time, and was ripping apart the cushion on the chair he was sitting on. He was totally unaware of it.

I've tried doses up to 10 grams of muscaria, supposedly "grade A" caps, with just a pleasant sedative effect. I'm interested in trying pantherina, mostly because Kaleida wrote a really cool report about them in which she discussed the differences she found between muscaria and pantherina. It seems like the range of effects people experience is pretty vast with the amanitas.

I also think that the path to improved mind can be through many routes, and that there isn't one absolute or "correct" one. Ibogaine cured me of a lot of things. My original peak psychedelic awakening (with mushrooms) changed me forever. Mostly the reason I have maintained these changes is because I have worked to integrate the experiences into my being, and to practice mindfulness and being aware of my awareness at all times. It's an effort, in my opinion there is no magic bullet, although certainly entheogens can provide a very powerful impetus to change by allowing you to glimpse a better and more aware state of mind. Once you have experienced that, you know it's possible.

I will say that repeated use of psychedelics over the years has also helped a lot in integrating the state into my ordinary consciousness, as opposed to just the one singular experience that began my journey 15 years ago. My mind and world are opened for good. I have a great deal of control over my thoughts and feelings and it's very rare that I lose that, though it does happen temporarily in certain circumstances. Entheogens were a tremendously valuable tool to help me reach the state I'm at, but they didn't do it without any effort on my part.

Great post, while I do believe everyones path is different, I do think that it is a requirement for all human beings to have a ++++. Now some may experience it with an LSD thumbprint, and others might experience it with a breakthrough dosage of 5-MeO-DMT, I believe that that Amanita variant of this ++++ gives you a type of Ego death that physically alters your brain's neurotransmitters equal to that of Ibogaine. So I do believe there are many psychedelics and entheogens that can provide this experience. I think the Amanita version gives the most beneficial. As I've had near death experiences on other substances like for instance my 3.5 grams lemon/lime method (grinding the mushrooms up, soaking the mushrooms in Lemon and Lime juice, adding it to grapefruit juice, then slamming it like a shot) Psilocybin cubensis experience. The problem with most of that experience was, it was me writhing on the floor saying make it stop. I didn't let go. Whereas with Amanita, I had no choice to fight it. There was no fight, it made me let go. This is also akin to someone having an LSD thumbprint. It's in one's nature to fight the NDE or Near Death Experience, but Amanita basically gives you no choice. I recommend you try Pantherina or Gemmata if you found Amanita to not be powerful enough.

But I really identified with your post.

Amen to Thor.

<3

For some reason, I am beginning to think that satan may be somewhat misunderstood rather than evil. I'm not saying that I'm a "satanist", just that there are two sides to the universe..... and people for some reason to favor the light over the darkness. However, the darkness serves an important function too. So, you can't really say it's evil. They both are equally important in my opinion. I wouldn't say I worship "satan", but I worship the life force of the universe which contains both sides. Is light inherently "better" than darkness... not necessarily. Darkness may result in some unpleasant things, and it's not exactly a pretty thing or a pleasant thing for those experiencing it. Although, it exists and it is just as natural as the forces of light. As a spiritual person, I think we all need to embrace both sides in order to become enlightened.

The planet Earth is part of the physical universe and the physical universe is part of a system of universes [commonly called "planes"], some of which exist under the compartmentalizing quality called "time".

There are two organizational codes for the system of universes: these codes are "666" and "704".
The code 666 is the structural code for the so called "lower worlds" [which includes Earth]. These worlds are under the administration of Satan, whose proper name is Kal Niranjan. The code 704 is the organizational code for the entire universe system [the lower and higher worlds combined] and basically means "seven over four" as there are seven spiritual planes and four planes of lower creation.

The administrator of the entire universe system lives in that area of space beyond logic, nomenclature, and mental activities. An intensely loving and benevolent creature, it has no name.
The lower worlds are called the Mental World, the Causal World, the Astral World and the Physical World. They are all under the administration of Kal Niranjan. Kal has organized these worlds in a system of repetitive reflections. Each reflection gives the impression that it is the highest reality. There are three sets of six reflections, therefore the organizational code is three sixes or 666. Since 666 does not Spell any word, scholars have wondered about this name of the Devil", however it is not a name at all but simply a mathematical representation of the structure of the lower creation.

The code 704, with letters for the numbers 7 and 4, spells "GOD". Again, GOD has no name and this is the structural code for the complete universe system, which collectively is created and maintained by 'GOD".

We will now discuss the structure of the worlds under the administration of Kal Niranjan, the so called "lower worlds". Puri developed the structure, but was not aware of the code "666" because it is mainly a Western concept from the Christian Bible. The Bible mentions the code, but does not explain the structure.

In the beginning, the Earth World and the other planets of the Physical Universe were created. There were no physical life forms. Beings (souls) who wanted to explore the "new worlds" of the Physical Universe would simply go to the gate at vector reference 3.301 on the Causal Plane and use magic to create a body to use while visiting these new planets. They knew, of course. that they were mainly a naked soul and they knew that the body they had just "whipped up" was an illusion and they knew how to throw it off as one would an old set of clothes.

In fact, they knew too darn much. These beings were truly masters of the universe and their exploits are discussed in Greek and Roman Mythology.
Kal Niranjan, the administrator of the lower creation, had a real problem here because these original-beings would not stay put on any one planet and they knew all about how the creation was assembled and how to get around in it. Therefore, Kal designed a way to create a body by a separate process so that a soul - once put into it - would not know how to get out of his or her body and so would be trapped there and stay in one place (planet). Therefore, two bodies were made - the male and the female forms - and they were put in a nice little garden on Earth. A special desire to mate was programmed into them so that they simply "could not live without it". The pair originally knew where they came from and they also knew GOD. But, that did not last long. They de-compensated [had a "Spiritual fall"], got all nervous about being different [men and women] and made clothes to hide themselves and lost the ability to contact GOD. Overcome with desire, they mated and children soon filled the Earth. The kids did not know how they got in the body they had. They began to think that they were "a body" and not a soul. And so it all began.

Kal does not volunteer information about souls in bodies or about GOD. If he did the souls here would leave and return to GOD, so he would not have anything to do. If it was not for the Spiritual Adepts sent here by GOD, no souls would ever make it back to HIM.

So, eventually, when a soul has completed its 84 million lives in the Physical Universe, it comes to the Master. The Master accepts the soul and gives it the Spiritual Instructions and the soul then leaves the lower creation and returns home to GOD. It takes with it the complete memory of all its lives in the lower creation. This memory is different for every soul, and so the mature soul has
been "individualized" by the process of life. This is meaning and the purpose of LIFE.

When Lucifer was "employed" in Sub-System Administration, he was reportedly saddened by the fact that so few Souls were making any real progress. His argument to his superiors was that this should be changed and that it was not right to have a system set up so that essentially no one could escape from it.

It is supposed to have been this "humanitarian attitude" which cost him his job and got him sentenced to isolation on Earth. His bosses had grown accustomed to the status quo and, in this last stage of the cycle (Iron Age), were not willing to change.

Lucifer's bosses, known as the Controllers (Archangels in the Bible) are "controllers of the third level" or the Causal Plane. Therefore, in civilizations where the level of awareness or consciousness was higher than the third level, they had no control. It was in their interest, therefore, to make sure people did not evolve above the third level so that they would not lose their influence over them.
Lucifer's argument to "let my people go" was clearly not a hit with them.

I want to spend some time cussing the Negative Hierarchy- that group of administrators which includes the entity that Earth people - through their various religions - have come to "know" [in quotes because they really know nothing about him] as Satan or the Devil.

Most of these references refer to Kal Niranjan who is the System Administrator for this section of space. Other entities prominent in the Negative Hierarchy are well known Plane Lords such as Brahm and lesser known administrators such as Krishna.

Crazy as it sounds, I'm sure there are people out there who really believe that Kal spends his time taking candy from babies and pushing little old ladies in wheelchairs into oncoming traffic. This is apparently what most people think of as "evil deeds". Of course this is crazy nonsense.
People like Kal are called "negative" as opposed to "positive" because they have responsibilities in the lower creation which is "negative" as compared to the higher planes which are "positive" by comparison. Also, administrators in the negative creation DO NOT have the duty to help or to teach Souls how to leave the lower worlds and return to GOD. Souls instinctively long to do this because their true home is NOT here but with GOD in the higher Spiritual planes. Consequently, if you want to know how to go home to GOD, the members of the Negative Hierarchy will NOT help you because that is not their job. Consequently, if you worship and follow a member of the Negative Hierarchy, there is NO CHANCE AT ALL that you will ever get to the for real "heaven" which is in the higher Spiritual planes. This is the reason Spiritual people tell disciples NOT to listen to the Negative Hierarchy or to Masters from the "left hand path".

However, in fairness, the thing that they DO NOT tell you- which should be obvious to you- is that YOU PRESENTLY LIVE IN THE LOWER CREATION. Before you get all bent out of shape cursing the Negative Hierarchy, you should realize that it is because of the Negative Hierarchy that you physically exist and have a physical planet to exist on and have a Sun that keeps you warm. The Negative Hierarchy maintains these things. If some religious nut could [which they can't] really "kill the Devil" they would be in for quite a surprise when the Sun went out and their Planet dissolved back to the primary elements out of which it was formed.

People in the Negative Hierarchy do the jobs that result in the stability that you have to live and grow here on your dinky little Planet Earth. If no one wanted to do those jobs, you would not exist here.
Beings who have job assignments in the Negative Hierarchy are completely competent within the scope of their assigned responsibilities.

For some reason, I am beginning to think that satan may be somewhat misunderstood rather than evil. I'm not saying that I'm a "satanist", just that there are two sides to the universe..... and people for some reason to favor the light over the darkness. However, the darkness serves an important function too. So, you can't really say it's evil. They both are equally important in my opinion. I wouldn't say I worship "satan", but I worship the life force of the universe which contains both sides. Is light inherently "better" than darkness... not necessarily. Darkness may result in some unpleasant things, and it's not exactly a pretty thing or a pleasant thing for those experiencing it. Although, it exists and it is just as natural as the forces of light. As a spiritual person, I think we all need to embrace both sides in order to become enlightened.

He is to be respected for the position he fills and for the role he plays in the this cycle of existence. Do not fear him or those under his command, respect them though, as they have a role to play in assisting souls to return to the source. But he is not to be worshipped as you will only attain physical stuff made from lower plane density and matter. When you exit this plane and ascend you shed all things created here and will never have use for them again. So if you may perhaps someday encounter a being in your room with horns and scales and glowing eyes and fangs dripping with blood, mentally acknowledge it's presence, as all his workers have telepathy level communication, and let it know that you are aware of it and why is here and that you have respect for its role and existence. No harm will come to you, the demon creature will most certainly give you a nod and disappear forever and will never ever have the need to encounter you again. They feed off fear, and that fear comes from ignorance. Show respect where it is due and no harm can come to you.

I mean "God" did banish him for gaining attention and gathering a posse of sorts. That's kind of a jealous move. So god wants us to not be envious, or jealous. But when his good pal satan (dont forget they were tight back in the day) decides to start a club god does exactly what he deems a sin to us. God is Nixon in that scenario. Even goes to great lengths to make sure people know satan is a bad guy and if you do what you want/dont submit to god, satans going to rape you for eternity. Im only assuming were talking about the Abrahamic based religions image of satan.

If the bible, Torah, or Koran are anywhere close to true teachings than gods a dick and id rather chill with the guy who didn't send his son to die, or unleash horrible torment on his most faithful servant to prove to satan that Jobs faith was unbreakable. If the god of those religions actually loved mankind he wouldn't let mankind be the way we are. Not to forget what corrupted us from the start was yet another design flaw from the dude.

I believe eternal life exists and some all knowing power (not necessarily a "in his image", you have to please me deity) that we as humans can never even begin to imagine.

I am in no way bashing anyones beliefs. I have Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and Atheist friends. I guess I qualify more agnostic but i dont like putting labels on beliefs. All labels do is divide the people.

We all like to be able to blame someone else for our bad choices, first it was the devil and we weren't responsible then it was Jesus and we were forgiven. It's really all about not stepping up and taking responsibility for ourselves.

With all due respect, that's a really simplistic, and I would argue, wildly insufficient understanding of the precepts of Christianity.

Jesus is the archetype of perfect alignment with the Logos, and satan is the archetype of chaos and malevolence, and disobedience to the Logos. It has nothing to do with "blaming" them, per se. It's about lining yourself up with God's will (or alternately, rejecting it, though I wouldn't recommend that)

I'm trying to say this in the most charitable way possible (and failing, I'm aware), but I really wish people would learn more about Christianity (or religious faith in general) before spouting off stereotypes and platitudes about it.

I mean, if anyone spent 5 minutes at a Mass, I think they'd realize that it has sweet nothing at all to do with "scapegoating others"

As a former baptist, I was always raised with the idea that any temptation, any negative thought or action was Satan getting the better of us. Quite literally, trained to scapegoat, admit it as a backslide, ask for forgiveness again, and try to live better.

Perhaps it is how I took it, maybe it was my Church, but no bad deed was the work of God's children... no... this was the devil.

Christianity has far too diverse a set of interpretations for one to say "No, that isn't really what it's about. It's about this. Anybody can understand that."

Maybe visit other Churches? Or, "Masses"... though Catholicism 8) I imagine has more or less dogmatic manipulation. I can't determine which.

With all due respect, that's a really simplistic, and I would argue, wildly insufficient understanding of the precepts of Christianity.

Jesus is the archetype of perfect alignment with the Logos, and satan is the archetype of chaos and malevolence, and disobedience to the Logos. It has nothing to do with "blaming" them, per se. It's about lining yourself up with God's will (or alternately, rejecting it, though I wouldn't recommend that)

I'm trying to say this in the most charitable way possible (and failing, I'm aware), but I really wish people would learn more about Christianity (or religious faith in general) before spouting off stereotypes and platitudes about it.

I mean, if anyone spent 5 minutes at a Mass, I think they'd realize that it has sweet nothing at all to do with "scapegoating others"

I'm not Catholic so I don't do Mass and I've missed that five minute lesson. My understanding of Christianity is robust, I don't see an issue with the assignment of sin to satan under the old testament and the act of scapegoating being compared to the act of redemption under Jesus and the use of the same act of scapegoating. I will actually hold my ground on this truth, we (humanity) have a responsibility to each other that we cannot escape, you may wish to call it God's will, I am practical in that I see it as the only reason we exist at all. It's not difficult to find but it is challenging to maintain. You can find it through doctrine but it's a challenge of studying enough to be able to sort truth from trash by looking at the outcome of a belief without holding it.

On the subject of evil I see only the actions of man and nothing else. I don't see evil spirits entities or forces beyond those created by man. We love to blame evil on someone else but it is all ours. When humanity begins to wake up and see the evil they are bringing on each other it will be the first step to understanding we can change it.

My understanding of many (not all) christian doctrines shows little of God and much of man. When I look inside myself where I find the heart of God I find a very simple truth, if you haven't sat long enough to find it in yourself I'd encourage you to do that. As a result there is nothing a man can write that will ever be more profound then the actions I can take when I follow what you perhaps call the will of God.

If I've crossed a line and stung you it is a good chance to see what belief you're holding onto that conflicts with truth. Personally I now look forward to those moments when someone says something I think is offensive, it always helps me find the silly idea I'm holding. It's impossible to be offended when you simply hold truth.

Jesus referred to us loving our neighbours then he expanded our world view to include everyone as a neighbour, finally he taught us when we help someone in need we help him and when we turn away we turn away from him. Not much doctrine there just the simple understanding that we are all connected. The difficulty is trying to find the old testament teaching that acknowledges this connection to God. It's like there are multiple religions being written into the bible, Jesus points a very steady direction, the random laws and rules seem to point nearly the opposite. I've abandoned the rules and break many, whenever life requires it.

Still don't get the idea of this post. So we are not talking about "the Satan" but using the word metaphorically to mean the evil and suffering in the world. As I understand it, evil means more than just "bad feelings", but something that only cares about destruction and the increase of sensless suffering. So why exactly is it important to embrace and accept that such things happen?