• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is Satan Evil Or Just Another Part Of The Universe?

Do not eat from the tree of Good (vs) Evil. For in that day yee shall surely die (rough interpretation).

That's a curious statement to me. Wondering if you'd be willing to elaborate on that feeling?

Satan is more human. Jesus is idealised perfection that is impossible to find in nature. Humans do not accept our lot, we deconstruct reality to our own whims. We can never be like Jesus. Why should we even try?

I like the notion of Satan defying god. Non serviam. ;)

You've described it well swilow. Thanks for sharing. I don't feel that way personally. I see Jesus as an ideal that is wholly obtainable. That's what is taught and that is what happens when you move in that direction. The way I understand it is it requires radical shifts in perception along that path. Without that shift it would indeed be unobtainable as you state. My meager efforts towards this ideal confirm this for me personally.

Satan is the enemy. The blood of Jesus will chase him away, stomp the devil out. The devil is that guy whispering in your ear "you're a rider nigga, let's get it"

I see Jesus as an ideal that is wholly obtainable.

I believe this is what Jesus the man was trying to teach, to provide an example of what humans could be. Then the advent of institutionalized Christianity by the Romans 300 years after he died perverted that message into one where we're all pathetic, weak creatures who could never be as good as Jesus, but as long as we confess what we do, it's okay (but if we don't conform, we're going to duffer for eternity in a dark and evil place). I think Jesus would be horrified at there being an organized religion in his name, particularly one that seemingly goes against everything he actually taught. He was preaching against religion and the status quo, that's why they killed him. He was saying we need to stop all that and just have love for everyone and provide for each other. In that way we could achieve the "kingdom of heaven" here on earth. It's not about judgment and afterlife, it's about love and respect and mutual support among all people, here and now.

Eternal duffering is the worst.

Eternal buffering might actually be worse though.

Yeah true. A form of hell imo.

I imagine hell as me sitting in my chair, with the only possible thing to do being to watch one of my favorite shows or movies, but it just buffers forever. Maybe gives you a quarter second little burst every day or two. And there are no other options.

::shiver::

Dark thoughts. Could be an episode of Black Mirror which, if you haven't watched there is no saving you.

I've seen a handful of episodes. The one I liked the best so far was I believe the third season opener, where basically "facebook" (it wasn't specified as facebook but it was obviously referring to facebook) had come up with a thing where you rate every interaction with everyone, and your average social ranking was there for everyone to see, and dramatically affected your opportunities in life. And everyone had ocular implants so the information was always right there and you couldn't escape it. Really creepy and realistic, well acted, with an ending that made me smile.

I like the killer bees episode. Great idea. Sometimes the ideas are better than the actuality of the show.

Satan is inherently evil. However, do not be confused as the Devil or Lucifer is not Satan. Jesus actually claims to be Lucifer in Revelations:

Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Lucifer translates to Morning Star in Latin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

The Devil is never mentioned in the Bible, you see. Only Lucifer and Satan are. Satan is evil. The Devil is not. The Devil is just the opposite of Jesus when he is not Jesus. The Law of Duality. Jesus is both Jesus and the Devil or Jesus and Lucifer. This is just demonstrating polarities or opposites. Heaven and Hell. As above so Below. The Heavens and the Underworld. Jesus is also the Serpent. Which is my point as to why the Devil isn't evil. Satan is evil because he convinces you of things that you know are wrong but makes you believe you should do them anyway. That is Satan. Whereas the Devil or Lucifer makes you think about what you are doing to see if you trust your instincts or trust fear. Great example; You are Muslim and cannot eat Pork. Lucifer would make you say, why not try a piece of bacon. There is nothing wrong with bacon, God put all of this food on Earth just for you to eat, why wouldn't you eat it. Surely you aren't going to die from eating pork and surely there is nothing wrong with eating a piece of bacon. But again, this is the thought process of Lucifer. Whereas Satan just wants you to break the 10 commandments and I hope we all know what the 10 commandments are.

Here's a video to learn more about Duality:

We all like to be able to blame someone else for our bad choices, first it was the devil and we weren't responsible then it was Jesus and we were forgiven. It's really all about not stepping up and taking responsibility for ourselves.

Agreed completely. Scapegoating at its finest.

Scapegoat... what a strange word.

For me satanists (minority) are the evil minded subset of pagans (majority), which unfortunately were indoctrinated over the centuries/millenia to become Christians, Muslims, Orthodox Jews. Now there are merely satanists left from the pagans and pagans easily get misindentified as satanists. Shame.

Last edited:
We all like to be able to blame someone else for our bad choices, first it was the devil and we weren't responsible then it was Jesus and we were forgiven. It's really all about not stepping up and taking responsibility for ourselves.

The issue here is, you do not know right from wrong unless you have eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It's not about blaming someone else, it's about not having God engendered consciousness. This means unless you consume Amanita muscaria, you will not have control over your choices or thoughts. All it really takes is one breakthrough experience on Amanita muscaria to achieve Christ Consciousness, but that can take for some a long time to achieve. I know for myself I had to consume it every day for nearly a year for it to finally work. But when it did, I was glad it happened, because now my mind is perfectly still. I can control thought or disable thought in that if I do not want to have thoughts at all. I do not. If I want to, I can. This is what Zen is. Then from there, speech is entirely automatic. The thought is so fast and rapid that I basically am not even thinking to have to say what I want to say. If I make a mistake, the correction is instant. This is all about God/Christ Consciousness and again this doesn't happen until you consume Amanita muscaria. It also removed my anxiety permanently, and I never have racing thoughts at all. I had my breakthrough experience back in 2008.

For me satanists (minority) are the evil minded subset of pagans (majority), which unfortunately were indoctrinated over the centuries/millenia to become Christians, Muslims, Orthodox Jews. Now there are merely satanists left from the pagans and pagans easily get misindentified as satanists. Shame.

It's really sad because the origins of these religions are really beautiful when practiced as they were originally taught in the Ancient Mystery schools.

Last edited:
Evil is real and should not be minimized or ignored. There are people that crave and get satisfaction from the suffering and pain of others. Spreading love, kindness and compassion to bound and uplift the human race is our purpose. We cannot be naive to the extremely evil forces and agendas throughout the world.

The issue here is, you do not know right from wrong unless you have eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It's not about blaming someone else, it's about not having God engendered consciousness. This means unless you consume Amanita muscaria, you will not have control over your choices or thoughts. All it really takes is one breakthrough experience on Amanita muscaria to achieve Christ Consciousness

With all due respect, that is nonsense. Nobody "has" to consume amanita muscaria. I'm glad you've had such a positive experience but I've used them a few times and benefited very little. I don't think its a safe drug to take everyday.

So many people claim to know the answer or key to salvation. I distrust these claims because there has been so many. IMO, there is no one answer or key. It is different for everyone.

The issue here is, you do not know right from wrong unless you have eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It's not about blaming someone else, it's about not having God engendered consciousness. This means unless you consume Amanita muscaria, you will not have control over your choices or thoughts. All it really takes is one breakthrough experience on Amanita muscaria to achieve Christ Consciousness, but that can take for some a long time to achieve. I know for myself I had to consume it every day for nearly a year for it to finally work. But when it did, I was glad it happened, because now my mind is perfectly still. I can control thought or disable thought in that if I do not want to have thoughts at all. I do not. If I want to, I can. This is what Zen is. Then from there, speech is entirely automatic. The thought is so fast and rapid that I basically am not even thinking to have to say what I want to say. If I make a mistake, the correction is instant. This is all about God/Christ Consciousness and again this doesn't happen until you consume Amanita muscaria. It also removed my anxiety permanently, and I never have racing thoughts at all. I had my breakthrough experience back in 2008.

It's really sad because the origins of these religions are really beautiful when practiced as they were originally taught in the Ancient Mystery schools.

My comment was really regarding evil and how we try to not accept our hand in it by either attributing it to another source (Satan, the devil, the Wetiko virus etc). Really it is always in our hands and we just deceive ourselves into believing someone else is causing the world's problems. Each time we create a rule or law to fence in a piece of society we don't approve of either personally or in a group we are creating a spot where evil can now exist. If there were no laws there could be no evil. I believe this is the very essence of the Christ consciousness, from this point of no laws you simply treat others as you would wish to be treated if you were them when you encounter them.

This is the simplest of religions but we made it much more complex with a bunch of rules. I have never used amanita mushrooms but I reached the Christ consciousness and generally I try not to use terms like must and always or "the only way" to anything anymore as it just seems to set me up for a good slice of humble pie. Not that there is anything bad about being wrong, there can be horrible results when you can't accept being wrong.

It does sound like this was the path for you, the list of mental control you have is impressive. The power of the human mind is barely being taped in our current world controling your mind and with it your thoughts and emotions is part of making the human experience the quintessential experience in our universe. I wish it was a simple as taking drugs but there is so much work we need to do on ourselves even with the assistance of drugs to get us out of our own heads. I use edible cannabis which is really filling the role of shrooms for me but some people need nothing. The ones who need nothing made some rules about those of us that need drugs to get there and we suddenly became evil for using drugs.

To me true evil is in the making of laws and rules, sure you could argue they are to protect people but in reality all the rules about drugs just made me break more rules and as a result created more evil. I won't stop using drugs because someone else thinks they know better so these laws are worse than no laws at all.