Feel really off after shrooms

Snahsberries

Greenlighter
I have done acid 3 times before this last year. I had a bit of a mental breakdown last year and got very depressed for a few months, I was hospitalized and put on meds that I eventually dropped. I eventually regained my old self after a while. But, 2 weeks ago I ate a few doses of 1.5, smoked weed every time, got wasted the first time. During the last time I remember thinking I don't want to snap back to my depression because the setting was awful. Horror movie on the TV, brother falling over downstairs. I went into my room and just started thinking about life, and everything was making me sad. I went to sleep, and woke up with anxiety and I was down, not having any feeling of purpose, thinking back to my childhood that just ended, all the pot I smoked so young. I always feel some sort of angst and sadness now, it has been 2 weeks and has gotten a little better. I feel very empathetic and sad when I think of the past. Over all very emotional and like I'll never be the same. Has this happened to anyone else? Did you ever level out? It's dark here about 20 hours a day for 6 months too.

Shrooms can be really tough on your mind and emotions.with benefits sprinkled in.since u weren't in a great setting u probably didn't do yourself any favors sitting alone thinking about sad stuff but I have found myself doing that on shrooms occasionally as well..I usually feel good weeks following after a good trip and bad after a bad one I'd give it some time..get some sunlight,find some activities u like to do and find some good company..well the sunlight thing is a bust since rereading your post..good luck u will slowly start to feel better but I'm sure your fine just a little post trip stress

Rule of thumb, don't eat psychedelics if your mind,or mood and setting isn't right. I once was at a Tyson fight party and everyone was eating some great boomers, we left Bc of weirdness and all had a blast then turns out the party went downhill, aqusatitons of Narcs, peeping toms, ended up in a brawl between friends due to the aggression. Five of us had great times making music and laughing and they were very strong. The others were blaming the shrooms until we pointed out that our time was great and group mentality and the aggressive nature of the Boxing match brought out the weirdness in those calling Narc and peeping tom( someone was peeing outside). Always be in control of your surroundings as we left as soon as I felt the vibe. People screaming hit him on shrooms was too much for me and obviously made the right choice to split even though we all knew each other and were all friends

Also looking deep inside your head is super heavy. I have done it and felt weird as has many. We always just give each other crap if someone is going in the wrong direction. Believe it or not it works, gets you out of your head. You done more, you can choose to be a downer or jump up and join the fun. Strong minds only for psychedelics. Depression, or any troubles will come out if you choose to be alone.
edit: I eat shrooms for migraines on a regular basis, it is the only thing that works

Thank you both, the first couple times were sweet. I just hope this goes away. It feels like a chemical imbalance. Just everything seems boring, and I get super anxious thinking about leaving. I feel like I'm on auto pilot.

Find someone to talk to, someone you can really open up to. You aren't alone man.