• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Benzos Do's and Don't

Danksmasta2

Greenlighter
Hey there, just wanted to say hello and start a thread that might be useful to some.

If you are a hardcore benzo user like me, you've had great times and terrible times. I just wanted to start a thread on do's and don'ts of benzo use to keep people from having the not so good times.

I have had a benzo experience where I blacked out for a week and it was terrible, im sure others have done the same and I just want to help prevent that.

DO's
1. Start with a set dose you know your comfortable with, don't take 10 xanax bars and see what will happen, you can always take more.
2. Make sure you have everything you need with you so you don't have to run to the store or something.
3. Do something you like doing. Benzos make me really productive and I have a good time doing it. Or just chill watch tv and play video games, whatever works.
4. If you wanna get really fucked up, work your way up. Don't start with a large dose. This could end in a black out and a bad night.

Don'ts
1. DO NOT MIX WITH OPIATES BARBS ALCOHOL OR ANY OTHER DOWNER. I know it's tempting trust me it feels awesome. But its a sure fire way to make your night a bad one, keep it with just the benzos and if you want more, take more.
2. If you feel a black out coming on, which trust me you can, stop taking them and enjoy what you're at. You'll thank yourself later.
3. Don't make any important decisions while benzoed out, your inhibitions are very low and you can make a bad choice.

Well I hope this helps atleast some people. Please add if you think of anything else and I will too. If you disagree, let me know so I can examine it myself. Happy chillin everyone.

Danks.

What are some fun thing to do on Klonopin?

Tonight I am taking 6 mgs of Klonopin. It is prescribed to me 2 mg 3 times a day so I figured I would take the whole days dose at once. Can anybody tell me what the effects will be, and also what would be fun to do while on it? Thank you.

nothing really.

smoking weed is nice - clean high

but otherwise you'd prob eat a little bit and pass out.

stumble, slur etc

You're prescribed 6mg of klonopin a day and you're asking what the effects will be like? You don't sound like you're that experienced with klonopin or maybe you made a mistake in your post. Anyway, do not take 6mg, that will cause nothing but a blackout and a horrible hangover that could last days because of kpins long half life. Start out with 1mg and wait at least 2 hours before taking another 1mg if you don't feel it. Kpin is an acquired taste, it is very subtle and relaxing with slight muscle relaxation. Less is more with kpin, high doses are a waste and cause nothing but blackouts.

It is fun to smoke a little herb while on kpin, it takes away the edgeyness and paranoia/anxiety from weed and makes it very chill and relaxing.

Honestly when I get all chillaxed on benzos there's nothing better than cranking the heat up, getting a bunch of junk food and binge watching your favorite TV shows or movies. That's just what I do.

However I agree with EatinPills above. I don't understand why you would ask what the effects are going to be and yet your doc is prescribing you 2mg tid? Either your doc is going to lose his license to practice very shortly or You might have made a typo?

Either way, start wth 1 maybe 2mg as stated and wait awhile.

Benzos aren't for everybody. I used to think they were really boring then I guess I just acquired the taste for those delicious bitter footballs (I'm talking about xanax not kpins, kpins taste blandand chalky, same concept though) :)

Have fun but remember as always

Stay Safe,
-MF4M

*You can always take more but you can never take less. There are some real horror stories on this site and many others of people blacking out and waking up in some god forsaken place - or jail.

Last edited:
Misplace a bunch of things you will need the following day and then try to find them when you wake up

its a blast!

Something that I think you missed that is one of the most important "DO's", is know what benzo suits you. Do you want a quick strong punch with Xanax? Or a long, chill, mellow high with klonopin. Or maybe you like Valium for its stronger muscle relaxant effects. Find which benzo suits you as well as the situation.

I find mixing good sativa weed with clonazepam is more euphoric than a good dose of oxy for me. I say one of the "DO's" is smoke weed with your benzo if you like it. Is it even possible to have bad reaction with these two? A benzo will stop any anxiety or paranoia from the weed while the weed will potienate the relaxation and calmness of the benzo. The two were ment for each other.

Hi I'm new hello all .firstly subotai you made me cry with laughter. I use to get really out of it and spend hours looking for my fags or other meds and I'd have the whole family looking as well lol ? I'm glad I've changed my ways lol. I'd love to hear some funny stories while being on benzos I'm unsure how to make a discussion. I'm from the uk incase some of you get confused with my posts . Ok the donts - do not buy a new benzo that you've no knowledge about let alone used and never think the doses are the same . My vendor once ran out of diazepam and he recommended clonazepam instead . So my clonazepam come and I see 2mg on the actual tablet so stupid me took 10 x 2mg of clonazepam thinking clonazepam 2mg was the equivalent to 2mg diazepam - yes I'm that stupid . I took 400mg of diazepam = 20mg clonazepam. Omg my relationship ended that day . I don't remember shit absolutely nothing the only memory I have is me throwing a glass with cola in it at my boyfriend head lol ?. After that few days later I was in psychiatric ward but o suffer with borderline personality disorder so I'm mentally unstable anyway so yes all because I didn't think to check the difference in doses I lost my Boyfriend god knows what I did the mind boggles. My vendor was that shocked he thought I must of been having a laugh and playing around . So top tip - check your benzo doses . I had a ridiculous habit after the clonazepam event I was taking crazy amounts and I don't want to sound bad so I won't tell you the amounts all I'll say is I took xananx with clonazepam with diazepam with subutex ( opiate ) amitripyline highest dose , quetipine and zolpidem. I once was on kitchen floor for 2 days until police busted in my door . I've so many stories with all benzodiazepine and opiates . I've not taken herion in 15 years I just got left on subutex which is a herion and methadone substitute. I hardly touch benzo now I got 6 weeks not using them . I've a stash of 3 benzos I live alone so on the odd weekend I'll take 40 mg diazepam or 2mg clonazepam and chill with YouTube and feel nice but you get so addicted to that feeling . Sorry this is a long message it's first time I've spoke to anyone ever about benzos .

DO: Use them to take the edge off
DON'T: Try and get a euphoric high off them, it's not there (without other drugs) and trying to get it will lead to blackouts

DO: Start with weakass banjos like ativan and valium
DONT: go on facebook after lots and lots of klonopin and xanax redosing
DO: stop using banjos they're BAD for you unless you NEED them
DONT: stop using banjos cold-turkey, taper that shit unless you want some serious SHOCKS of anxiety and possible SEiZURES not JK yo.

What's banjos ? I agree don't go on Facebook high . You know you get the memories thing on Facebook- it tells you what you did this time last year or 9 years ago . I get the reminders when I was doing way to much last year and I cringe at what I was posting . Definitely keep off Facebook . DONT let your sessions affect others like getting High and seeing someone totally anti drugs like your parents because they know your high . DO benzos with yourself on your own or do it with someone on the same level . I use to do it with a guy on my ward in
Psychiatric hospital we'd buy msjs and go mental take loads and spend all night alone chatting crap .or I now at home on my own just enjoy a Saturday with a few diazepam.

^Bluelight slang (DC-slang more specifically) for benzos.
You couldn't know that since you're new. Anyway, now you know. ;)

do: stuff your face with lbs of food
don't: attempt to make serious life decisions

Thanks I thought it was a slang but didn't know what . I use to be on topix we had a group of regulars and we all had slangs to but that was many years ago .

Do: Watch a TV show you've already seen so when you wake from your blackout you -

Don't: find that you have to rewatch an entire series because you can't recall a single minute of it.

Made the mistake of breaking rule number 1 when I was a novice user, needless to say it also caused me to break rule 3. Can't even imagine how much time I've lost to benzo + alcohol blackouts, luckily the worst that happened was I spilled my guts to a girl I really liked (on more than one occasion) and woke up in the yard/woods a couple times.

Don't protest you are unaccountable for your actions on benzos (ie shoplifting, trying to steal my lighter, introducing my cat to the wilderness)

I knew a gal, actually several that would shoplift on Xanax. I can't tell you how annoying it is.

I have seen people get banned from stores while screaming "Look I took some Xanax, it's not my fault."

Don't lend someone your vehicle or ever trust someone with your credit card, sorry but I seen it happen.

I dunno how you can go through life doing things you know are dumb and take absolutely zero accountability for your actions.

"Sorry I threatened to wreck my car with you in it but I took Xanax so I mean it wasn't my fault really."

Yes it was entirely.

I have seen people get banned from stores while screaming "Look I took some Xanax, it's not my fault."

I'm not a violent or vindictive person generally-speaking, but anyone who says shit like that deserves to get their ass beaten, lol. Seriously.

People who place total blame on a drug for their despicable behavior...such people really irritate me.

As they irritate me.

It makes anyone with an rx for it look bad.

I always disliked people who abused the same shit I am prescribed. I need it they don't.

They do stupid things on it, I don't. They claim addiction, I don't.

Those type of people have a huge impact on the rest of us.

This type of behavior shouldn't be rewarded, I suppose I have to respect their right to exist but they don't have to ecist anywhere near me.

So yeah, please don't act a fool and blame it on drugs. I can undetstand vomit but I can't understand stealing and explanations along the lines of "drugs made me do it."

It just isn't cool to put everyone around you at risk. Don't drive fucked up. Don't make threats of wrecking a vehicle with yourself and the person you are threatening in it.

That type of shit along with shoplifting puts people that were nice enough to be your friends at risk of getting arrested over your stuff.

I avoid such people at all costs.