• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ketamine

RedBear213

Greenlighter
Hi all, I bought ketamine the other night thinking it was flake (not worried I know it's definitely ketamine or and cocaine) I didn't intent to buy it but obviously I can't sell it back but I got the money back as the dealer got the bags mixed up as flake is more expensive than ketamine where I live. I'm just wondering whether the first time experience of ketamine is worth it and any tips to stay safe on it? Would it be best I take it at a house party or take it with a couple of friends and not go over the top I've bought 0.5 grams so I've been told to take a few small keys every half hour? Is this good advice? I just want to have a good time and know whether this drug will give me it safely. Any help appreciated.

Yeah take a bump or so every few hours depending on how it feels to you, start with 20mg-40mg nasally if that's going to be your ROA.

Ketamine is way better than cocaine imo. Much more safe of a drug to use as well.

Best to try it with a few friends rather than at a house party in my opinion. Try a bump or 2 and see how you feel.

K is not a party drug. It is a dissaloctive (spelled wrong). Its honestly better done alone. And I would do a .1 every 20 to 30 minutes if you want to achieve a K-Hole