• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA first roll advice needed

greenuser8

Greenlighter
I found a supply of very pure mdma which has been tested 3x with different testers.

Me and my friend plan to take it in about a week.

I'm not sure I'll have a full roll however. I've been off 50mg sertraline for about 4 months now.

I was on sertraline (Zoloft) for barely a year. While on, I was able to trip acid and shrooms just fine.

I've been daily smoking since as well. If that effects my serotonin and rolling I'm not sure.

So would 4 months off Zoloft be enough to roll and does daily smoking besides week t breaks on occasion effect anything? Thanks

Also- I had a bad trip on L 5 months ago or so, could this manifest its way in a roll?

Also - how accurate is a reagant test kit? That's all I personally tested this with. Does this rule out other chemicals inside, or just mean it's predominantly MDMA?

Most likely predominantly MDMA is what the tests show about your stuff
The medication you were taking will probably not have any interaction with the roll cause of the long time off...just stay on the safe side and don't exceed taking more than 200mg with my personal advise being 150mg as a starting dose and 50mg 45 minutes later and as a first timer you will probably have a very good time
Weed doesn't affect the mdma roll either just if you take it while it may make things a little more psychedelic so maybe you better smoke some on the comedown and not during the roll...also don't forget staying hydrated enough
Enjoy and be safe ;)

Also - how accurate is a reagant test kit? That's all I personally tested this with. Does this rule out other chemicals inside, or just mean it's predominantly MDMA?

your typical test kit will tell you just if mdma is inside. mdma turns marquis reagent dark purple, so it's almost impossible to notice any other colour reaction besides the very dark reaction mdma gives you. if you use multiple different reagents you can gain some more information about the contents. there is also a kit that gives you a rough estimate of the mdma content in a given sample. but for detailed information about possible rare impurities or the exact amounts of chemicals in your stuff you'd need lab testing.

So would 4 months off Zoloft be enough to roll and does daily smoking besides week t breaks on occasion effect anything? Thanks

Also- I had a bad trip on L 5 months ago or so, could this manifest its way in a roll?

it varies from person to person how long the ssris will diminish any mdma experience. how long you have taken the sertraline before you stopped is also a factor. but after 4 months it's definitely worth a try (and i'd be optimistic that you'd feel full effects).
smoking is not a problem at all. the worst complication with mdma and smoking is lighting your cigarette at the wrong end and only noticing when you have already smoked half of the thing ;)

i have never had a bad acid trip affect my rolls in any way (nor have i heard that from any friends). so while it's not impossible i'd say it's very unlikely.

Thanks for all the advice. I definitely feel better and more prepared. Also good to know as long as I don't dwell on a bad trip I should be fine.

I also had another concern, which I'm not sure how realistic it is. Since my acid trips, weed gives me halos, minor visuals, etc.

I was under the impression that I am "close" to getting HPPD sober (if it even works like that). How prone can MDMA make you to getting HPPD, especially after acid and daily smoking?

I did LSD once last June, then I did shrooms a month later in july, and then roughly 1.5 months later I did 2 tabs of acid in a bad set and setting. (so stupid, bad trip). And even stupider, me and my friend decided a week and 5 days later we wanted to "end on a good note" and get a good trip.

We both took a tab and realized it wasn't a good idea, so we took a valium. I never got HPPD from this sober (so thankful), it was such a stupid idea. Total I've done shrooms once, acid 3x, but with 4 total tabs of L. I can't say this was all bad though, since I learned to always test and never f with your mind like that. Since, I've just had a curiosity about MDMA.

I'm not worried about my high changing or anything like that. I would just hate to sober up from M and then start seeing tracers/visuals that don't go away. Can anyone experienced offer some advice on this concern? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
MDMA isn't really psychedelic at all IMO

sure, there's a lot of people who go to crazy light shows at concerts and roll face but it's not like MDMA makes things appear overly different. that situation is just taking something that is naturally a visually fascinating experience (concerts), and exposing them to a bunch of people on MDMA. Of course they will freak out

mdma just makes you feel like a million bucks and like you just want to connect with everyone and everything

not so much like the LSD experience of: "oh my god where did my hand go! I can't see my hand! Was it ever even there in the first place? What if- no wait there it is"

on MDMA it's more like: "aw man I fucking love my hands. They're always there for me. Ready to do whatever is necessary. They never complain or anything! From now on, I'm gonna take better care of them and- OH MY GOD... this is MY SONGGGGG"

MDMA isn't really psychedelic at all IMO

sure, there's a lot of people who go to crazy light shows at concerts and roll face but it's not like MDMA makes things appear overly different. that situation is just taking something that is naturally a visually fascinating experience (concerts), and exposing them to a bunch of people on MDMA. Of course they will freak out

mdma just makes you feel like a million bucks and like you just want to connect with everyone and everything

not so much like the LSD experience of: "oh my god where did my hand go! I can't see my hand! Was it ever even there in the first place? What if- no wait there it is"

on MDMA it's more like: "aw man I fucking love my hands. They're always there for me. Ready to do whatever is necessary. They never complain or anything! From now on, I'm gonna take better care of them and- OH MY GOD... this is MY SONGGGGG"

That's very assuring a good to know. Thanks. I will update how my roll goes in a few days. Much appreciated. Any/all advice appreciated