• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Straight outta Paisley

Professionally, it is more just that so little gets done. It is so old and defunct in terms of its systems and procedures – a lot of the time, it is just a waste of time.”

She did know she was going to be working for the government right?!! :D

Hopefully with GDS and the likes of FutureGov etc the next generation of Civil Servants will be more savvy and start to break down the old ways of doing things.

But... there are lots of young'uns who join Local/Central Gov and quickly become either institutionalised themselves and become as shit as those who went before... or they just get demoralised and give up.. and become as shit as those who went before.

In the link you gave, it states that she is a lesbian SNP MP, dating a tory MP "boyfriend".

Try to get your head round that one...

That was referring to Jacob Rees Mogg, I don't think it said she was dating him, she just calls him her 'boyfriend' (note the inverted commas) as in someone she gets on with, y'know - a friend who's a 'boy'.

Last edited:
Hon_Jacob_Rees-Mogg_MP.jpg

Yip, she stated that he was her boyfriend, and she quite clearly meant this affectionately and with her tongue firmly in her cheek. She is openly gay and he is married.

Yip, she stated that he was her boyfriend, and she quite clearly meant this affectionately and with her tongue firmly in her cheek. She is openly gay and he is married.

Exactly. Funnily enuff, for a Tory tosser I quite like the guy. Seen him on Have I Got News For You several times - he's got a great sense of humour. I can forgive anyone who is prepared to laugh at themselves...

Well i'm beaten. I can't argue with that. I've no more dirt on her now. That was yer lot.

FTR that guy could not look any more obnoxious. Those eyebrows must be fake as well.

Exactly. Funnily enuff, for a Tory tosser I quite like the guy. Seen him on Have I Got News For You several times - he's got a great sense of humour. I can forgive anyone who is prepared to laugh at themselves...
If you looked like him you would want a good sense of humour..

If you looked like him you would want a good sense of humour..

Heh, he really is the epitome of a 'Tory Twit', but he knows it and he plays it very well. I've no idea of his actual political persuasion, but he seems to be an all round 'jolly good egg!'

I also saw him on Have I Got News For You and thought the same thing, but the fact that he is actually a real actual person is fucking odd. I mean, howeh.

Fucking bizzare planet this

I also saw him on Have I Got News For You and thought the same thing, but the fact that he is actually a real actual person is fucking odd. I mean, howeh.

Fucking bizzare planet this

Ain't it just...

Heh, he really is the epitome of a 'Tory Twit', but he knows it and he plays it very well. I've no idea of his actual political persuasion, but he seems to be an all round 'jolly good egg!'

He's a cunt of the highest order. His family made money owning coal mines, his dad was editor of the Times. He's anti-gay (lesbians obviously not counting like in Victorian times) and extremely right wing favouring a merger with UKIP a few years ago so Farage could become deputy PM instead of Clegg. He speaks at extreme right, fascist, pressure group meetings like the one he spoke at for the "Traditional Britain Group" a bunch of cunts who believe in the deportation of all black people (regardless, even, of how long they've lived here). He went to Eton. I don't give a shit how funny haha he is, he's a cunt. Pretty close to being a fascist cunt.

He's a cunt of the highest order. His family made money owning coal mines, his dad was editor of the Times. He's anti-gay (lesbians obviously not counting like in Victorian times) and extremely right wing favouring a merger with UKIP a few years ago so Farage could become deputy PM instead of Clegg. He speaks at extreme right, fascist, pressure group meetings like the one he spoke at for the "Traditional Britain Group" a bunch of cunts who believe in the deportation of all black people (regardless, even, of how long they've lived here). He went to Eton. I don't give a shit how funny haha he is, he's a cunt. Pretty close to being a fascist cunt.

Heh, thought ya might say that ;)

I don't doubt that he's a cunt, but some cunts are more likable than others...

FTR that guy could not look any more obnoxious.

I'm glad i can judge on appearances.

Only with a face like that, would someone become a damn tory.

lol, oh fuck. just as im typing this he pops up on tv, bbc1 question time. how freaky. brb then, let's see if he talks as bad as he looks

lol, oh fuck. just as im typing this he pops up on tv, bbc1 question time. how freaky. brb then, let's see if he talks as bad as he looks

Urgh, getting trolled by this

through your television, really is fucking weird.

For balance, he does have a sister called Annunziata Rees-Mogg which is a brilliant name (the 'Annunziata' bit) and if you think it's ridiculous you should try his nephews names - Tom Wentworth Somerset Dunstan Rees-Mogg or Peter Theodore Alphege or Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam Rees-Mogg.

Annunziata+Rees+Mogg+Canvasses+Support+Constituency+xg17wfcK7KVx.jpg

For balance, he does have a sister called Annunziata Rees-Mogg which is a brilliant name (the 'Annunziata' bit) and if you think it's ridiculous you should try his nephews names - Tom Wentworth Somerset Dunstan Rees-Mogg or Peter Theodore Alphege or Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam Rees-Mogg.

Annunziata+Rees+Mogg+Canvasses+Support+Constituency+xg17wfcK7KVx.jpg

Oh my fuckin god, some people really weren't born on this planet were they? :)