• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cannabis community, are you yearning for commercial hash, hash oil, edibles etc.

smokedup

Bluelighter
A good friend came over from USA, and highlighted the all-encompassing gravitation towards 'green' cannabis.

After personally going to Amsterdam, I realised the true potential of hash, and hash derivatives, as truly superior forms.

With the ease of concealment and subtlety,(can be easily rolled in a cigarette without suspect smell) I felt truly free with my use.

So, is green popular here because the chance of adulteration/cutting/tampering is so low, it just HAS to be bud, nothing else. I can understand with other drug purchases.

I have never come across a hash/edible dealer here in oz. Its all about the green(ALWAYS INDICA!!!)

The problem with commercial cannabis in this country is that suspect plant growth regulators are used by some of the major manufacturers. These cause the plants to swell up, gain weight and finish earlier while they still haven't fully developed. You end up with nasty bottom shelf weed that looks like this:

http://imgur.com/a/hIXL7

It's advised to stay away from this kind of gear as the PGR's are suspected to be carcinogenic.

When I was in Amsterdam 5 years ago shatter was legal. Unfortunately it was banned a couple of years back. You can get it here but it is in select connoisseur circles. Traditional dark hash is available here too but is a similar story.

Amsterdam is hands down one of the nicest cities in the world. So safe, considering what people told me about it. I will be heading back there end of year. Cannot wait. Interesting, was there a reason why they stopped the shatter? I was too busy smoking the fat js of g-13 haha. Shit, that stuff didnt make me sleep.

My next trip, i will delve wayyy deeper in hash and edibles. I love the incense smell of them.

I have seen this bud many times. Always knew it was suspect in some way. Sad to hear its carcinogenic. When will this goddamn weed be legal, its a joke. Might get people off the meth too.

They made "space cake" illegal around 5 years ago as people were walking into traffic. You can still buy edibles but the best I found were very week muffins. It was a similar story with the shatter. As a result they classified all concentrated forms of cannabis as a class A drug. I am sure you will still find some though.

as truly superior forms

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
It's certainly more subtle, but I don't rip bongs with the intention of being subtle.

So, is green popular here because the chance of adulteration/cutting/tampering is so low, it just HAS to be bud
Although I haven't had any shit green in aaaaaaages, there have been plenty of cases of people selling shitty adulterated weed, whether it's wet, laced with leaf, or sprayed with some stupid chemical.
In fact when you start getting into extracts the level of adulteration gets way higher simply because it's meant to be a pure product, in making/extracting the THC solution many end up with impurities because it's not done by chemists nor in a lab, rather than being "cut" with extra ingredients.

Using decent bud for extracts is a waste. Get in touch with your grower and grab a bag of cutting dirt cheap.

I've come across hash before, and seen people selling edibles on facebook drug groups, but it's certainly not big here.
I wouldn't buy edibles at any price, but I'd certainly get down with dabs if there was more BHO around, seems to be something people only do personally.

Like i said, they are truly superior forms because of the ease of concealment, and subtlety of its smell. I will never stop smoking bongs at home, i love it.

I just find it strange because its everywhere around the world now. My American friend say most of his friends smoke strictly shatter now. They need less and get more high. This is medical grade, with no risk of substantial adulterants.

I really wish I could enjoy cannabis again but i just find it far too strong these days. one or two puffs and i'm so smashed that my paranoid delusions and panic attacks come flooding through.

Although I have to admit that hash was definitely something special and so light but strong at the sametime. It was like you had become a cloud