The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in America 2017

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
New thread, old one finally filled up after 4 years.

Here is a link to the previous thread if you want to catch up

just ate 2 tabs
of that white on white
L is definiteyl around if you know where to look/the right diggitys to ask

Always around in Denver these days. Guess we have a decent jamband/psytrance/techno scene... and local chemists.....

^part of my CO trip this year for sure

Just ate my last 4 tabs on NYE, and those had been gifted to me, haven't found organically since I moved to the west coast, though I've heard it is around here (more bay/pnw than anywhere else west of CO tho)

It floats around the stereotypical communities, there is never really a shortage if your in the right circles.

with the rest of the grateful dead getting together for the final time east coast; you can be guaranteed some of the strongest & best LSD will be gracing the scene in quite awhile. it will be overflowing with LSD. not to be missed ;)

i posted this at the end of the last thread but only a couple people saw it im sure.

here was the reaction 30 seconds after ehrlich reagent. The sample pieces where very very small, less than 1/20th of a tab
P1HBmRh.jpg

and here was after 2 mins.
RQwFpXC.jpg

Is there any reliable labs accepting samples that could give me an accurate microgram count? Thats the strongest reaction I have ever gotten so im curious how much was laid.

I believe that print has also just arrived here in southwest Ohio.

showing up west coast as well; someone is doing work :).
also the tabs i had that say " never trust a prankster" were definitely clean lsd; had a nice trip off 2, despite the slightly bitter paper taste

^a joke right? Its flowing and only gonna flow more this summer. Get an ehrlich reagent.

Kguy... check the testing sites, plenty of legit. You just mad or something?