• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in America 2017

Sorry we don't allow substance ID posts/threads here on bluelight. If you know it's a research chemical or suspect that it is, don't take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been quite awhile since I've posted on BL. I've missed this place. Reading all these posts has got a huge smile on my face. I also came across those Gel Tabs at a recent 3 day festival in Cali. Not to sure if they were sparkly, they definitely were blue pyramids though. Started feeling the one I took in about an hour. Felt very clean & I had an absolutely amazing time on it. Was my first time with gel tabs & they were beautiful. Haha, and I wasn't looking for it. The guy who had it just walked through our campsite with it. LSD has found me a few times.

We haven't had an "Acid in America" thread for a while; they used to be yearly and lively.

So this is now the Acid in America 2017 thread, starting here, just before the beginning of primetime.

A few rules:

1. No sources. Obviously.

2. No meetups or disclosure of excessive personal information. No I'm new in town and need a hookup stuff. No I'm new in town and I'm a cute girl and implications of sex for drugs stuff (I cannot tell you how many people I have banned for posting N&SADD exactly this, it's either LE or really sad.)

3. Your location should be fairly general. This should be pretty obvious. A state is obviously general. "New York, NY" is obviously general. "South Florida" is, too. Some small college town in upstate New York or Massachusetts or whatever, not so much.
3b. The non-geographic "location" of a tour is probably OK depending on the size, which is basically to say, if there aren't at least a few dozen people selling acid there, it's probably not big enough to disclose.

4. No dealing. No hinting at dealing. No wink wink PM-me. No posting pictures of large quantities of drugs. Talk about the availability and relative price (see #5) of tenpacks and grams if you must, but don't be fucking stupid.

5. No prices (or in general terms, at least; "overpriced," "cheap," "standard," is OK, points over baseline or whatever is borderline.)

6. Everything about specific blotters comes with a huge disclaimer that they are easily faked.

7. Ehrlich reagent or blacklight/UV tests alone are not specific enough and are not to be used as evidence that something is or is not acid. At a minimum for a presumptive positive you need Ehrlich and a negative Marquis for common substituted- and complexly-substituted PEAs that are often substituted (i.e., BOMamines, DOx/psychedelic amphetamines) are required; a GC/MS is the only definitive.
7a. You are not a GC/MS and you probably cannot distinguish a lot of drugs with similar onsets/durations/etc. in a placebo test, even if you think so. Your subjective opinion is worth only so much.

8. No discussion of other drugs, except as things that are passed off as acid and hence should be avoided in the acid thread.

9. No disclosure of personal information

10. No Internet shit.

11. No. Internet. Shit.

12. This is Acid in America, or, at least, the Americas; Canada, Mexico, South America are welcome too. Also, no Internet shit.

—SKL

I feel like this is super hard to obtain. Is anyone else around here feeling it's super "dry"?

I had so much better luck in suburban Texas, which imo, is weird. Wish I still lived there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Please check out the rules. Availability questions are not appropriate for PD so this gets moved to the regional forum NSADD. Make sure you watch it with any sourcing, fyi.

@your question:

that is not necessarily weird since geography is just one factor, but another major factor is which scenes you hang out in. If you are trying to basically score street acid that has nothing to do with any scene, that would be very different from being in a scene of many trippers wherein there is the consensus that 'it is super dry' around.

Pretty much all there is to be said, it depends on what scene you are in; if you are very peripheral or not involved in any psychedelic drug-taking scene there is a high degree of probability that you are going to get ripped off. If you buy your drugs from the Internet, there is a high degree of likelihood that you will not get what you were asking for, potentially fatally and a 100% chance that you are now on some sort of list, you're just too small fry for them to bother with you. Plus, remind yourself that you are literally buying drugs from an email address that you have no relationship with whatsoever. Scratch the fuck out of that, for classic illegal drugs (including LSD; that is, anything that your parents may have heard of, and is not, say, a ridiculously-substituted cathinone or whatever that probably sucks anyway) anyway.

So really, the only thing that you can do is introduce yourself to the appropriate "scene," unfortunately if you don't like the music, think hippies smell, whatever, you're going to decide if you want to put up with all that just to find some drugs; otherwise, if you are into that sort of thing, then "dry" just comes and goes and yes, in fact, it is a seasonal thing with the deadass end of winter probably being the lowest season of availability. Otherwise, though, it is ridiculously easy to score these sorts of drugs at the sort of venues that you would expect, however, now with all the bizarro-land shit that's out there, you have to be very, very careful, which preferably means testing both for a positive Ehrlich and against certain colors on the Marquis reagent (if you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up before you go any further); you will be better off buying from older people who are not junkies and just seem legit, although if you have no experience with the scene obviously that doesn't do you very much good, but, if you are, you'll be better off buying at least a sheet, getting a small amount beforehand for an either subjective or (preferably) objective test.

But if you're not from "the scene," tread very lightly because you are on other people's territory and many people will look look down on you as a custie and someone who can be ripped off for money, unless you can successfully impersonate someone who knows what their talking about. Most of this would really apply to scoring any drug, but LSD in particular. It is part of a rather insular scene, or rather, a few rather insulated and somewhat overcrossing scenes; if you go to large, open air, drug oriented festivals or something, obviously getting offered the stuff won't be an issue but making sure the stuff you're getting is legitimate is (see above.) If you're talking about something local or smaller scale, again, it's about scene and being a member of one of several quasi-overlapping subcultures. If not that, then it's going to be down to trying to approach people who seem likely candidates (impossible in some places in the country/world, less so in others) or having the good(?) fortune that some other way you find a connection (if your friend is going to one of the aforementioned festivals, or if your pot [or whatever] dealer has it occasionally, or you bump into and meet someone, or whatever.)

I made a long, somewhat satirical post about this subject a while ago that I think would be worth adding here. I'll look for it.

There is so much LSD around these days it isn't funny. However...you have to be travelling in the right circles to find this glut of LSD. I will say that who you hang with has everything to do with whether or not it is "around", but, once again...if you are clever enough, you could find some easy as pie. The scene has just changed, as we all have, so you have to adapt to said changes. LSD is everywhere and nowhere, all at once...

The DNMs have really opened up the market for psychedelic drugs IMO...most of the time with only a little investigation you can hunt down legitimate, high-quality products at a "fair price" (definitely more than you'd pay from some hippy at a music festival, but still relatively inexpensive).

Hopefully that's a vague enough statement haha...regardless of how someone feels about the dnms, whether you feel they're a good or bad thing, they are definitely a relevant thing when one talks about psychedelic hallucinogens in recent years (and especiallly so with more "boutique" drugs like LSD, as opposed to something like heroin or cocaine), and I do recognize that the dnms have played a destructive role in certain regards (including the proliferation of harmful drugs/substances)

overall I view it as a positive development, personally...lets say you're living in Bismarck North Dakota and want to try some LSD. Where are you going to find it locally? Answer: you aren't. Not unless you're somehow involved with the previously mentioned extremely cliquish and insular psychedelic hallucinogen subculture (which is one of the most annoying in the entire drug world, IMO), or are at a music festival/event. That's pretty much it. I view the proliferation of psychedelic hallucinogens (including, but not limited to, LSD) as a good thing...this class of drug changed my life for the better and everyone who desires to try them should get the chance, IMO

Last edited:
I had the strangest experience the other day. I had an old friend offer me some LSD for an outstanding price. After testing 1 tab I feel like they're actually at the advertised strength as well. The supply actually seems decent as well. This goes against everything I know about how hard it is usually to score some doses irl. If you're having a dry spell do not give up hope, someone out there is working on it.

The DNMs have really opened up the market for psychedelic drugs IMO...most of the time with only a little investigation you can hunt down legitimate, high-quality products at a "fair price" (definitely more than you'd pay from some hippy at a music festival, but still relatively inexpensive).

This. DNMs are blowing up the LSD market. Real and quality crystal.. it's back like it's 1991 and the Dead are in town.

This. DNMs are blowing up the LSD market. Real and quality crystal.. it's back like it's 1991 and the Dead are in town.
Absolutely. I never had a problem getting high grade acid but the dnm's have opened up the floodgates to high quality cid. I bought to different batches from one well known vendor and Energy Control tested both and they were 99.7% pure and 98% pure and the strength exactly as advertised. The dark net IS the main source of distribution of quality psychedelics these days. Thinking otherwise and stopping general discussion that does not mention specific vendors or markets is just plain dumb, anti hr and sticking your head in the sand (Nick Sand?)

Haven't stumbled upon clean and high dosed L in 3 years until the last month. I'm a true believer that you can't search for LSD, it finds you at the perfect time. I just so happened to find the cleanest and strongest doses I've ever experienced, and I've been using psychedelics for over 15 years. These tabs are PERFECT looking gel tabs that are kind of "gummy" and they actually come to a diamond like point on each hit. Estimated 200 mics a hit....So far I've seen the batch in 2 colors which were baby blue and maroon. These were found in Southern California. My faith has been restored as purity and mishandled L has always disappointed me, albeit these gel tabs are so so so so clean and made with love and karma.

Bless those who have the universal connection to come across these gel tabs.