• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall IR/ somewhere between 80-100mg - Moderately experienced - Speedy afternoon

Pulp_Fiction

Greenlighter
(This is only my third post bc im pretty new to the community so if the report isn't sufficient enough, that's why.)So, I have been prescribed to Adderall IR for almost 8 years for my ADHD. I don't have much experience with recreational use of adderall(Other than therapeutic amounts orally.), this being my 4th time abusing the drug for personal use. (I am currently prescribed 10mg twice a day by mouth) Anyway, somewhere between 6-8 weeks ago I had gotten my new prescription being 60 10mg pills each month, instead of the usual 30 10mg pills each month. So, I decided I wanted to have a little fun just because I hadn't done it in a while and I had surplus pills to spare. So I got a large silver "Powder Platter" (tray) that we had in our cupboards (not for drug use lol) and went off to my room with somewhere from 8-10 pills. I got a hammer from my bathroom and placed my platter on my bedroom dresser top and placed the 8 pills spaced out from each other on the platter and started to crush one at a time into a fine blue powder. Next, I took an old gift card of mine that was laying in my room and crushed the tiny pill chunks that i had missed with the hammer. After, I put the material in to 5 different thick consecutive blue lines and took a cut, short, red plastic straw from my pocket and placed one of the ends of the straw about close to an inch in my right nostril and snorted the first line. The burn was pretty bad at first but bearable. about 2 minutes later I did the next line in my left nostril and I felt an intense buzzing sensation in my head and encompassing my body faintly head to toe. I waited about 5 minutes to do the next two. After snorting the 2 remaining lines I felt like I just won the lottery, all I can remember thinking in my head was "Oh my god this is absolutely fucking amazing" I felt my heart jump it's speed up a few notches and felt my mouth becoming very dry and dehydrated, so I got some water. Moving felt kind of fun. It felt like I was in the exact right place at the right moment. After getting water I return to my room and put some music on. Music was so much more clear, meaningful and more enjoyable than usual. I still had the welcoming buzzy feeling for about two and half more hours and then I started to notice the inevitable & dreadful comedown. I felt pretty dizzy and my head felt, almost empty, if you will. I was also very pissed off for some reason and had a very thin patience. So, in attempt to reduce the symptoms I packed a bowl and smoked, which worked well. I thought this would be a fun experience that was worth posting to anyone who may be interested in what Adderall feels like. Always stay hydrated and make sure you eat and appropriately size your dose with your tolerance to reduce adverse, unwanted side effects.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator: