• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Looking for Important Body Supplement

Jerrybrown

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,I want to improve my muscle growth. But I don’t have any kind of knowledge about whey proteins is actually work or not which is best? which whey protein should I take ?I never had been get it before and how can I be sure which one is good and will not side effect if someone can suggest me best whey protein then suggest me.

Champion is the brand I've stuck with for a long time. Ultimately you want to be getting most of your nutrition from whole foods tho.

You would be better posting this in performance enhancing drugs along with a typical days diet.
You most likely don't need the shakes at all. Instead of shakes eat some cashews or pistachios, their high in protein and healthy fats.

Hey Jerry, I am an athlete’s and I am newly registered in this forum but I have pretty good knowledge about nutrition’s and supplements. And I understand your more worry about your body growth. Nowadays, it has become more and more difficult to find a good source of protein that can be prepared on the go. You can take so many products for your best growth but you may have no idea what makes one supplement better or worse than the others. The difference in protein supplements is important. So I think you should try well wisdom whey protein because I’ll take it last 2 years and it’s really helpful for keeping me healthy during my physical training. You can get more information here. http://www.wellwisdom.com/ultimate-grass-fed-whey-protein