• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Which Psychedelics Have You Tried? (+poll)

Which psychedelics have you tried at least once?

• LSD

Votes: 105 84.7%
  • Other lysergamide

Votes: 80 64.5%
  • DMT / Ayahuasca

Votes: 70 56.5%
  • 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mushrooms / 4-HO-DMT / 4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • Other 4-xO tryptamine

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other 5-MeO tryptamine

Votes: 46 37.1%
  • aMT

Votes: 26 21.0%
  • MiPT / DiPT / MET / DET (base tryptamine)

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mescaline / cacti

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • DOX / 3C-X / Bromo-DragonFLY / TMA's

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • NBOMe's

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • 2C-T-X

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other 2C-X

Votes: 75 60.5%
  • MDA

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Ketamine / 2F-DCK / DCK

Votes: 73 58.9%
  • MXE

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • PCP / 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • Other (Research Chemical)

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other (Non-Research Chemical)

Votes: 55 44.4%

• Total voters
I envy anyone who tried DMT (in any well prepared and potent form).

If I would just eat more drugs from my collection, I'd have doubled what I tried in this poll :|

^ sounds familiar :)

LSD
LSZ
AL-LAD
ETH-LAD

Mescaline (cacti)
2C-D
2C-E
2C-P
2C-B
2C-I
2C-T-2
2C-T-7

Psilocin/Psilocybin (mushrooms)
4-AcO-DMT
4-HO-MET
5-MeO-MiPT
5-MeO-DMT
DPT

MDMA (if you agree with me that it's a psychedelic)

(I don't count the dissociatives.)

On my to do list: 2C-C, 1P-LSD, AL, MAL, 4-AcO-DiPT

2C-C is my favorite 2C-x so far, it's an overlooked, underrated gem. 40-50mg has some pretty strong visuals for me. Every time I take it I feel a strong sense of just what the internet-age has brought to us.

If you haven't tried 2c-E yet wait until that ones in your bloodstream! ;) Sooooo good!

It's next on the list, only tried 2C-C and 2C-D, but I also have some 2C-E and 2C-P in my stash. Not sure I'll ever find I or B at this point though.

I find 2C-B is overrated. It's fun and nice, but maybe a bit bland or generic for me. Lots of people love it though, so it's worth checking out if you get the chance, but don't feel like you're missing out if you never find it, there's nothing that special or unique about it IMO. 2C-I seems about the same, but I think I only tried it once.
2C-E and P are really worth checking out though, good you have it in your stash!

2C-E is certainly my favorite 2C-X overall, though a lot less recreational than some. I like 2C-C and 2C-B about evenly, I find them quite similar but 2C-C is more fractallized in its visuals, less colorful, and more psychedelic. They are both warm and euphoric and it's pretty easy to social on them. I may prefer 2C-C slightly but 2C-B is even easier than 2C-C, and a little more euphoric.

2C-E is on a completely different level. It's one of the most psychedelic chemicals I've ever taken.

2C-I was the first 2C-x I took. Fond memories, I'd been using LSD for a number of years and was given 18mg 2c-I. I knew shit all, truly didn't expect anything from it but it was incredible. I recall seeing a balloon bounce of a friends head and his extreme reaction (like it was a medicine ball) had me gasping flailing desperately laughing my fucking brains out. :D in a relatively silent room.

Good times. :)

It was the first 2C-X I took too (and the first RC I bought myself, a guy across the street when I was in college was giving us 5-MeO-DiPT years before but I only knew it as "foxy" and had no idea what it was). I was pretty amazed by 2C-I at the time, I remember it making me ungodly nauseous though, like puking 10 times, thought I had poisoned myself. But then I was like, whoa! It's a pretty fun drug, but it's not one of my favorites anymore. It produces this sort of semi-psychotic type of trip, I find it psychedelic in a weird way. Quite visual but a bit manic/psychotic. Also quite euphoric which is nice.

Yeah, its very stimulating. I found it very visual too but only got to take it three times. I took some amphetamine with it and that was intense.

It seems to be MIA these days.

Right before the canadian ban in october there seemed to be unlimited quantities of it at rock bottom price from one particular vendor that sold only 2c-i and 2c-e. I kinda wish I grabbed some, but it would have just been gluttony because I wasn't really in love with it or anything after my one trial.

of the top of my head:

lsd
lsz
1p-lsd
ald-52
al-lad
eth-lad
1p-eth-lad
few more lysergamides

4-aco-dmt
4-ho-dmt
4-po-dmt
4-ho-met
4-ho-ept
4-ho-mcpt

5-meo-mipt
5-meo-dalt
5-meo-dibf
5-meo-dmt

mpt
mcpt
dalt

2c-b
2c-b-an
2c-b-fly
bk-2c-b
2c-c
2c-d
2c-e
2c-p
2c-t-7

25c-nboh
25i-nboh

doc

escaline

if we count dissos

3-meo-pcp
3-meo-pce
3-ho-pce
mxe
o-pce
dck
diphenidine
2-meo-diphenidine
ephenidine
nenk

if we count mdma and related stuff

mdma
5-apb
6-apb
5-mapb
6-mapb (although I doubt it was the real thing)
5-apdb
6-apdb
mdai
bk-mdma

if we count weed/noids
weed
jwh-018
jwh-073
am-2201 (i think)

want to:
25b-nboh
4-ho-mipt (or 4-aco)
4-ho-mpt (or 4-aco)
5-meo-met
met
dmt
dpt
pro-lad
lsm
ip-lad
mxm
pcp
pce
ketamine
3-meo-pcpy
6-mapb
4-meo-pcp
hot-7
mescaline
methylallylmescaline
pcpy
mda
2c-t-7-fly
2c-t-21
dom
2c-ip
2c-ef
ru-whatevernumber
2c-c-fly
1a-eth-lad
pargy-lad
1a-al-lad
3-meo-pcpr
3-meo-pcm
o-pcpr
o-pcp
o-pcpy
3-meo-2'oxo-pcp
3-meo-2'-oxo-pcpy
3-meo-2'-oxo-pcpr
3-ho-2'-oxo-pce

Haha, at first I thought the list at the bottom was included in what you'd done. I was about to shit my pants and then ask you a lot of questions. =D

Only in my dreams, I don't even know if some of these have ever been made.

lol even with those replies I didn't notice the "want to" list was that long - so the pargy LAD and stuff tricked me too xD

There is this actor in my country (and there are only like 25 well known ones that you see in every movie :') ) he is called Porgy Fransen which somehow turns me off more than anything in the world

I find 2C-B is overrated. It's fun and nice, but maybe a bit bland or generic for me. Lots of people love it though, so it's worth checking out if you get the chance, but don't feel like you're missing out if you never find it, there's nothing that special or unique about it IMO. 2C-I seems about the same, but I think I only tried it once.
2C-E and P are really worth checking out though, good you have it in your stash!

I totally get what you're saying and I don't give much about it anymore, but I have also taken it a lot in the past and am a bit spoilt. (Although with LSD it doesn't get quite so boring ;) despite taking that often)...

However I am hard pressed to come up with anything that is so erotically tactile combined with the sensory stuff and empathy! I like when everything just seems to grow velvety and fuzzy textures.... MAN what takes the cake was trying snorted 2C-C for the first time while already on acid and other stuff (crazy days none too smart): After seeing exploding cartoon ornaments (like Roy Lichtenstein kerfuffles) I was laying down (in a cabin in the woods with friends after some mad and also terrifying adventures with acid and M1) and I've never seen such a microscopic detail of the fabric of that couch....

I'd like to nebulize some 2C-C if it wasn't so caustic, or do it in some other way that brings it all out.

2C-T-7 is the king of all of these imo but in theory it's a tricky animal... although in practice I reacted very well to it, it was just terribly unreliable in dose-response, made no sense. It's like some 14th order metabolism or fuck if I know

I never got a great trip off of 2C-T-7, despite trying it at various dosages up to 42mg (which was quite unpleasant physically, but even then I didn't get that magical, visual trip people write about). I've had some really nice times on it, it feels nice, but I prefer 2C-T-2 any day, or 2C-E, or 2C-C, or 2C-B. Maybe I never hit my exact right dose, I dunno.

I vaped 2c-t-7 in a light bulb and that was something awesome, I still think eth-lad + ald-52 + o-pce + 3-meo-pce beat it but the 2c-t-7 was amassing too

So far there's only two psychedelics that I've tried.
LSD
And shrooms.
I'm new to this world and would love suggestions and any advice. LSD treated me well... I had a bad experience with shrooms though.