• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Which Psychedelics Have You Tried? (+poll)

Which psychedelics have you tried at least once?

• LSD

Votes: 105 84.7%
  • Other lysergamide

Votes: 80 64.5%
  • DMT / Ayahuasca

Votes: 70 56.5%
  • 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mushrooms / 4-HO-DMT / 4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • Other 4-xO tryptamine

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other 5-MeO tryptamine

Votes: 46 37.1%
  • aMT

Votes: 26 21.0%
  • MiPT / DiPT / MET / DET (base tryptamine)

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mescaline / cacti

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • DOX / 3C-X / Bromo-DragonFLY / TMA's

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • NBOMe's

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • 2C-T-X

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other 2C-X

Votes: 75 60.5%
  • MDA

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Ketamine / 2F-DCK / DCK

Votes: 73 58.9%
  • MXE

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • PCP / 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • Other (Research Chemical)

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other (Non-Research Chemical)

Votes: 55 44.4%

• Total voters
I was thinking more of a different poll at a different time. In order to match this with the existing favorites, it had to be done the way you did it. :)

Phenethylamines:
2C-C
2C-B
2C-I
2C-D
2C-E
2C-P
2C-iP
2C-T-7
2C-B-FLY
Allylescaline
Methallylescaline
3C-E
DOB
MDMA
5-APDB
25I-NBOH
25C-NBOMe
25I-NBOMe

Tryptamines:
AMT
DMT
Psilocin
Psilocybin Mushrooms
5-MeO-DMT
4-AcO-DMT
4-HO-MET
4-AcO-MET
4-AcO-DET
DPT
4-HO-DPT
4-HO-MiPT
5-MeO-MiPT
DALT
5-MeO-DALT

Lysergamides:
LSA
LSD
ALD-52
ETH-LAD

Dissociatives:
Memantine
Ephenidine
Diphenidine
Methoxphenidine
Ketamine
DCK
MXM
O-PCE
3-MeO-pCE
MXE
3-MeO-PCP
DXM

Deliriants:
DPH
Hydroxyzine
Datura
Mirtazapine

Other:
Glaucine

Hopefully PCP, 3-HO-PCE, AL-LAD, 6-APB and Escaline are going to be added to the list soon ....

^Impressive. I would like to try diphenidine.. I can't see my list growing much longer, though the dissociative subsection may. I think theres a handful, listed below, I will just get more familiar with.

I feel like I forgot some stuff. I'm sure I tried some other MDxx stuff back in the day. :\

For me, my favorite tryptamine is DMT easily. LSD is the favorite psychedelic, though 2C-D would be the one I've used the most. Ayahuasca was the most helpful as I used it for a few days at the end of a few year opiate/benzo addiction and worked stuff out. 3-MeO-PCP is one of my favorite drugs but I prefer its stimulating face. Ketamine is my preferred high dose dissociative.

Weed, however, is my favorite drug. :) I smoke most days only at night and small amounts and get nicely stoned, and listen to music, read, fuck, sleep, eat, watch Netflix, anything.

Last edited:
^2C-D? That one seems to be hit and miss. I must have gotten a bad batch; either that or I've got the wrong body for it to work right.

Last edited:
2C-D is the one psychedelic I felt comfortable with snorting, and would do so very regularly. Some years back I used to IV it but I stopped IVing in general. Always had the same effect for me, very visual giddiness and euphoria. I liked just hanging out, doing not much in particular on it. Could easily work or do stuff as needed. Miss Swilow hated it, it made her feel lifeless but she refused to snort it. She may have the same body as you :)

Weed, however, is my favorite drug. :) I smoke most days only at night and small amounts and get nicely stoned, and listen to music, read, fuck, sleep, eat, watch Netflix, anything.

Yeah I also smoke in the evenings pretty much every day. Occasionally I smoke at work (I work at home) if I get super bored and want to play music or something (because weed is amazing for music as I'm sure everyone here can agree on). When I smoke, I smoke one hit at a time. At home, usually just one. One hit of good weed gets me nice and high. When hanging out with friends we'll smoke bowls, I'll usually get a couple of hits. But I really enjoy being able to get really high on very little weed.

^2C-D? That one seems to be hit and miss. I must have gotten a bad batch; either that or I've got the wrong body for it to work right.
I never got anything interesting from 2C-D either. Doses are generally pretty high, it appears, and I didn't have that much material to play around with when I got it.

@Weed and music, Yeah, it is my favorite aspect of it. Most reliable music enhancement, and it seems to work with every kind of music. I think if it wasn't for live music, I would smoke a lot less haha. But I like music too much and weed is a good match for it :p

I'm pretty sure this is everything hallucinogenic that I could confidently identify, in some kind of order....

LSD
ETH-LAD
AL-LAD

4-HO-DMT
4-HO-MET
4-HO-DET
4-HO-MPT
4-HO-EPT
4-HO-DPT
4-HO-MiPT
4-HO-DiPT
4-HO-McPT
4-AcO-DMT
4-AcO-MET
4-AcO-DET
4-AcO-DALT

5-HO-DMT
5-MeO-MiPT
5-MeO-DALT

DMT
MET
MiPT
DiPT
DALT

2C-B
2C-I

DOC

MDMA

Ketamine
DXM
Memantine
Nitrous Oxide

Diphenhydramine

Amanita muscaria
Amanita pantherina

Salvia divinorum

And I've also got MPT, EPT, DPT, 5-MeO-EiPT, DOPR, and DOiP sitting around waiting for the perfect time to be tested.

I used to think I was going to try to grow this list much longer even, but honestly, now I think it probably won't really get much longer than this.... I'm still very interested in trying a few things, some phenethylamines in particular, but overall I just feel that what I started using so many drugs to find in this first place I've found in the indoles I've experimented with. I don't really feel the need to branch out much anymore, though I would enjoy the novelty. But for the moment I'm just much more inclined to continue digging into the favorites I've discovered than anything. :)

In response to the above, cannabis isn't my favorite drug, but it is the only one I want to do every day. I just find it difficult to compare to psychedelics more than generally overall too. If I was told I could only ever have one drug again it would be a psychedelic, likely LSD, but I would still beg to have cannabis as a second. I don't even really find them to feel full without each other.

I never got anything interesting from 2C-D either. Doses are generally pretty high, it appears, and I didn't have that much material to play around with when I got it.

Purely recreational for me. I find it "easy" and euphoric and combines well with nearly anything. How do you take it? I use it in smallish lines, maybe 20mg or so. Oral is a waste imo. I procured a goodly amount so had enough material to play with. Its not my favorite but one of the few psychedelics I see no harm in using impulsively.

It is lovely with MXE or nitrous :) but if you want something deep, seek an alternative, though higher doses are trippy as fuck.

LSD
ALD-52
LSA (HBWR/MG)

MDMA
MDA
6 APB
5APB
METHYLONE
ETHYLONE
5 METHYL ETHYLONE

4 FA
2FMA
METHAMPHETAMINE
AMPHETAMINE

CUBENSIS MUSHROOMS
PAN CYANSCENS MUSHROOMS
4 ACO DMT
4 ACO DET
4ACO MET
4 HO MET
4 HO MIPT

DALT
DPT
DMT
MET
MIPT

2cb
2cc
2cd
2ce
2ci
2c t 7

Escaline
TMA 6

Ephenidine
Methoxphenidine
MXE

Ketamine
DCK
3meo pcp
3 meo pce
O pce

feel like I am forgetting something

Purely recreational for me. I find it "easy" and euphoric and combines well with nearly anything. How do you take it? I use it in smallish lines, maybe 20mg or so. Oral is a waste imo. I procured a goodly amount so had enough material to play with. Its not my favorite but one of the few psychedelics I see no harm in using impulsively.

It is lovely with MXE or nitrous :) but if you want something deep, seek an alternative, though higher doses are trippy as fuck.

Tried orally in combo with 2-FA twice and it behaved as a pure stimulant. Then tried it on it's own, 35 mg insuffalted. Found it incredibly painful to snort and then the trip itself was pretty short and not so rewarding. 'tis the only time I've ever snorted a psychedelic, not sure I enjoyed what I got. Gave me a pretty anxious come-up.

Ahah, zing! 8)

NSFW:
X6QaTo4.jpg

for those who don't know the reference: I apologize profusely
for those who do: lick my balls

IDK man I am just trying to keep you distracted while votes are casted on the poll giving us some mature datas... ;P hopefully we're not running out of regulars helping out... I'd like at least a hundred :>

But it's pretty sweet that a lot of people have so many compounds to choose from and try, definitely a new era..

Yeah that's true actually, I bet had this poll been done at the same time as the other, the numbers would be different.