• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Which Psychedelics Have You Tried? (+poll)

Which psychedelics have you tried at least once?

• LSD

Votes: 105 84.7%
  • Other lysergamide

Votes: 80 64.5%
  • DMT / Ayahuasca

Votes: 70 56.5%
  • 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mushrooms / 4-HO-DMT / 4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • Other 4-xO tryptamine

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other 5-MeO tryptamine

Votes: 46 37.1%
  • aMT

Votes: 26 21.0%
  • MiPT / DiPT / MET / DET (base tryptamine)

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mescaline / cacti

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • DOX / 3C-X / Bromo-DragonFLY / TMA's

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • NBOMe's

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • 2C-T-X

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other 2C-X

Votes: 75 60.5%
  • MDA

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Ketamine / 2F-DCK / DCK

Votes: 73 58.9%
  • MXE

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • PCP / 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • Other (Research Chemical)

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other (Non-Research Chemical)

Votes: 55 44.4%

• Total voters
I have a feeling some of our brains would go for a pretty penny at auction. We should consider donating to science.

Yeah or the 'you are what you eat' adage: these drugs may have provided chemical building blocks that now make up your body...

Not necessarily in this order, and using the term "psychedelic" just a little bit liberally:

lysergamides:
-LSA/morning glory seeds
-LSD
-AL-LAD
-1P-LSD

tryptamines:
-psilocybin mushrooms
-4-HO-MET
-4-HO-MiPT
-DMT
-5-HO-DMT (bufotenin)

phenethylamines:
-San Pedro cactus
-allylescaline
-DOM
-2C-B
-MDMA
-MDA
-5-MAPB
-6-APDB
-BK-2C-B
-25C-NBOMe

dissociatives:
-nitrous oxide
-DXM
-methoxphenidine
-ketamine
-MXE
-O-PCE
-2-MeO-Ketamine

cannabinoids:
-cannabis, extensively
-UR-144

Wow look at that, quite a bit of DMT available it seems

edit: thanks everyone for voting so far! at this rate we will soon be able to do what we set out to do with this data (it's interesting anyway though), so please vote if you haven't already. :)

Last edited:
In 1980's I was introduced to -
Cannabis
Psilocybe mushrooms
Nutmeg
Morning glory seeds

From 1990 onwards -
LSD
2C-B
MDMA
DMT
Salvia Divinorum
Nitrous
DXM

In 2000's I had some interesting time with -
Ayahuasca

And in this last decade, (2010 - ) lots of new acquaintances
4-AcO-DPT
4-AcO-DMT
MXE
Ketamine
Ephenidine
O-PCM
3-MeO-PCP
AB-FUBINACA
O-PCE

Aside from that I have indulged in amphetamines every now and then, and some odd opioid

Thanks everyone for voting so far! at this rate we will soon be able to do what we set out to do with this data (it's interesting anyway though), so please vote if you haven't already. :)

[stuck the thread temporarily until we reach that goal or it stagnates with us being close enough..]

Maybe too late to share this opinion, but I think that 2C-B and Ketamine deserved their own category ... Just because they are much more prevalent than other 2C-X and DCK/2F-DCK respectively. Maybe 3-MeO-PCP should be on it's own too haha, considering how popular it is around here, whereas actual PCP isn't too much from I can tell ...

I really like this idea for a poll though !

All but NBOME and un-researched chemical cos don't know what that is.

Damn Xorkoth, you beat me.

I'm surpised I can still think.

Hmm.

LSD
LSA
LSZ
1P-LSD
ALD-52

2C-B
2CD
2C-I
2C-E
2C-C
bk-2C-B
3c-p

2C-T-21
2-C-T-7
HOT-7
3C-P
TMAx (can't recall)

Synthetic mescaline
cactus
Vagina

DOC
DOM
DOI

Bromo-dfucking shit

AMT
DMT
DPT
5-MEO-DMT
Bufotenine
4-HO-DMT
4-HO-DPT
4-HO-DiPT
4-Ho-MET
MPT
MiPT
DiPT
Ayahuasca
changa

salvia divinorum

Ketamine
MXE
DCK
3-meo-pcp
3-meo-PCE
O-PCE
Nitrous oxide

Scopolamine

MDMA
MDA
Methylone
Butylone

JWH/x
Random synth noids

At least 30% were used once/twice maximum.
40% up to 5 times.
The rest pigged out upon. :)

Most used within a 3 year window. Awesome times, lead me to rehab and everything.

Last edited:
Oh my god I almost fell off my chair when I got there. =D

It is gentle, loving and cozy and puts you in touch with your animal self, I can see where your head's at.

I've heard vaginal analogues and their oral routes of administration are a pretty close experience

I could have sworn I once saw a play called The Vagina Analogues.... pretty bad trip
;)

Maybe too late to share this opinion, but I think that 2C-B and Ketamine deserved their own category ... Just because they are much more prevalent than other 2C-X and DCK/2F-DCK respectively. Maybe 3-MeO-PCP should be on it's own too haha, considering how popular it is around here, whereas actual PCP isn't too much from I can tell ...

I really like this idea for a poll though !

Yeah I wish the original had separated out more of the categories into individual substances. We have to have the same categories to make the results meaningful though.

That's true...

I think we can get away with the differences as it is now.

The question is though why we are actually interested in this data, because in some ways the marginal difference between K and 2F-DCK isn't so relevant but on the other hand there are big differences like the prevalence. If a few people have tried 2F-DCK it shouldn't skew the results too much, though it probably wasn't important enough that people who tried 2F but not K itself were able to vote on it.

As long as we can approximately get a ballpark prevalence saying for example that 4 times as many people have tried LSD as people that tried AMT, it puts the numbers from the other favorites thread in perspective.

To be honest it would be really interesting, to me at least, to see every substance broken out, within reason. But certainly each and every 2C-X, 4-subtryptamine, ACH, etc. Because then we could get a sense for how available or popular each is. Maybe the subject for another study.

Last edited:
There's a lot on there that I possess but haven't tried, so I only checked off the one's I've actually consumed.

To be honest it would bew really interesting, to me at least, to see every substance broken out, within reason. But certainly each and every 2C-X, 4-subtryptamine, ACH, etc. Because then we could get a sense for how available or popular each is. Maybe the subject for another study.

It's an interesting idea but we would possibly have to do this whole thing all over again... if we would break down a list of 2C-X and/or 4-sub trypts, would it skew the audience it would even attract? Quite possibly people lose interest when they see such a list if they have tried one or none.
Not sure if that would matter as far as actually skewing data but still.