European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Rivitrol

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Hi folks, its jay the wegia,im not gloating or boasting just wanna know has anyone heard of these clonazepam,rivitrol,by roche farma as I googled it and they seem to be spanish ,their dr prescribed 2mg very good but are uk allowed to import from spain or a spanish speaking c ountry, it also says a london address on the pack 15 in a blister a lot stronger than auden mackenzie,weird but 100% real

'Rivotril' ('Klonopin' in the U.S.) is the original brand patent name of Clonazepam developed by Roche.

Like all pharmaceutical benzodiazepines in the UK, Clonazepam is a Class C controlled drug.

Importing controlled drugs is really quite illegal mate.

Im not importing mate, I think u read the thread wrong. I was shocked that a uk pharmacy got their rivatrol from either spain, or a spanish speaking country.these are real drs scripts and we have auden mackenzie that make them,whom I think are crap compared to these spanish roche ones ,all im asking is have people had these.

Sorry JayJay, that was not entirely clear in your post.

Yes, it's only in the last 2 - 3 years that I have been getting the generic Auden clonazepam. It was never a widely prescribed drug in this country before 2010 so for years, the original Roche 'Rivotril' was the only Clonazepam I used from UK, Spanish and other E.U. pharmacies.

Hi steel seen ur post, just to clear things up I get a script legally from my dr , I used to get auden mackenzies like u but their bad really bad,so I searched and searched and found a chemist that done clonazepam rivatrol by farma 2mg ,i found them to be perfect, minty not as chalky and thinner ,but what I mean is a brittish chemist allowed b to obtain like these rivitrol from spain as its importing but im sure its legal as most chemists have the documentation to obtain, if they cant get them in uk as its a legal franchise

It would be against EU law not to allow the importation of medicines from Spain to the UK by someone with the appropriate permissions.

ps think they're working well on you. you posted this exact same question a few days ago in another thread....lol

Sorry, this is my fault as I posted a half arsed reply in the other thread and have not been online much since - going on the answers given and my own observations of this drugs availability and commercial distribution. As I have already said, clonazepam was not widely prescribed in the UK prior to the start of the decade but as it has become more popular it appears that the majority of domestic prescriptions have moved from 'Rivotril' to generic versions of the drug (notably Auden Mckenzie) for obvious reasons. Chemists who still supply 'Rivotril' may simply be making use of available stocks which may include those of Spanish or other E.U. countries, provided that they still supply the English language version of the patient information leaflet.

If this has come from a legitimate source with the correct instructions then there is no concern. However, if these have been obtained without a prescription or through the grey market then it is fruitless to speculate further as we have delved into substance I.D's which is outside the scope of Bluelight discussions and is a breach of the Bluelight User Agreement htthttp://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)p:// - I assume it is the first as you have a script.

We can continue the discussion here while I lock off the duplicate.