• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health I feel like giving up!

nocalove

Greenlighter
I have been struggling with depression, anxiety, ADHD for 18 years. I have just about given up on medication. Nothing works.

So, you sound exactly like me.
What I remeber
ADD:adderall ir, adderall xr, Ritalin ir, Ritalin xr, concerta, welbutrion, the blue capsule that is non narcotic. Adderall ir I spent ages trying all 3 generics then finally went to brand name..was too strong.

All benzos, SSRIs busbar vybrid alot I forget for godsake.

My advice. Meds are awful.
Study briefly depression°anxiety search activities, foods, hobbies, life habits these all contribute to all add dep anxiety. Some docs just want to prescribe add meds. I have a pain doc, she's awesome texts me and all. But during my appointments she has mentioned watch out for my 16 month old for add symptoms.....bitch he is 16 months old. She's great right? Obviously not 100% some docs are actually legit and just treat patients for the greater good. Then some are loons who get kickbacks from drug companies and then push meds. Fact

Stimulants, oo legal speed. Crap
Benzos, ya they are nice, you can also take an amount of xanax and completely black out...I would revert up to my advice

razordesignz said: Meds are awful.

Meds are neither good nor bad, they are just chemicals. All can be helpful or harmful depending on the individual and how meds are used. Everyone is different. Three people could take the same med and get three wildly different results. Of course meds must be taken as prescribed and given time to work. Also, there is no miracle drug. Many factors contribute to one's mental health and ya gotta look at the whole picture.

Peace&Love,
jasper