• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need help: MDMA and Addy?

HotSawce

Greenlighter
So here's the deal. When my girl takes pure mdma, she gets messed up. She gets put on her ass, to the point where she can't get up and have a good time. Pretty much the complete opposite of what you'd want from MDMA, on the other end of the spectrum; it's bad.. However when she takes rolls with uppers, she's okay. The upper/speed keeps her going I suppose. That said, we need some stuff for an upcoming festival and we came across teslas. Apparently they are super strong and more pure mdma, not what she needs.

That said, we were thinking, what if she combines a low dose of that, with adderall. The thinking is that adderall is very similar to speed, right, and should maybe have a similar effect as a roll cut with it. Obviously this wouldn't be done to abuse and achieve a different level of euphoria. This would be done in low doses of each so she doesn't turn into a vegetable again, and can just enjoy herself.

What do you guys think? Will this work? It shouldn't be any more harmful than a roll already cut with speed right? If so, what should the doses be?

Ya I like the combo, however, combining amphetamine with MDMA is thought to increase the neurotoxicity of the MDMA because of your bodies core temperature increasing even further with the addition of the amphetamine. I would suggest just a much lower dose of MDMA, it just sounds like she is taking too much. And if those are CP teslas they are strong, half would even be too much most likely. Dose safely.

Ya I like the combo, however, combining amphetamine with MDMA is thought to increase the neurotoxicity of the MDMA because of your bodies core temperature increasing even further with the addition of the amphetamine. I would suggest just a much lower dose of MDMA, it just sounds like she is taking too much. And if those are CP teslas they are strong, half would even be too much most likely. Dose safely.
Thank you for the response. I'm sure pure mdma combined with an amphetamine would increase neurotoxicity but probably not any more than an e pill already cut with an amphetamine, right? It's essentially the same thing I figure.. In regards to taking just a really low dose, idk.. It seems as though that if the dose is at all enough to the point where she feels the effects of the mdma, said effects are negative, unless combined with an upper..

Thank you for the response. I'm sure pure mdma combined with an amphetamine would increase neurotoxicity but probably not any more than an e pill already cut with an amphetamine, right? It's essentially the same thing I figure.. In regards to taking just a really low dose, idk.. It seems as though that if the dose is at all enough to the point where she feels the effects of the mdma, said effects are negative, unless combined with an upper..

Ya you are probably right, however, CP Teslas are not cut with anything, MDMA+Binder.

Like I said, I like the combo as well, but it is not healthy. Use common sense, dont overdue it, she will be fine. However, as I said, watch out for the Teslas, they are powerful.

Ya you are probably right, however, CP Teslas are not cut with anything, MDMA+Binder.

Like I said, I like the combo as well, but it is not healthy. Use common sense, dont overdue it, she will be fine. However, as I said, watch out for the Teslas, they are powerful.
I OD'd bad on Adderall and MDMA, granted it was my second out of 3 nights doing MDMA, and I'm still feeling physical effects 8 months later. Just do a small amount is my suggestion. Be safe.

I OD'd bad on Adderall and MDMA, granted it was my second out of 3 nights doing MDMA, and I'm still feeling physical effects 8 months later. Just do a small amount is my suggestion. Be safe.

How did you OD?

I took 20 mg Adderall (I've only taken Adderall once before this and it was small dose). Then took roughly .2g of MDMA. This was the 2nd time I did MDMA over 3 days so I was already depleted of serotonin, and the only two times I've tried MDMA. I was smoking weed too. I felt like absolute shit that night shaking, sweating, muscles cramping, diahrea...Didn't sleep at all that night or the next 3 days. Didn't even feel like a roll, just like I was frying my brain.

I totally relapsed even worse 3 weeks later drinking and smoking weed for 2 nights.

I took 20 mg Adderall (I've only taken Adderall once before this and it was small dose). Then took roughly .2g of MDMA. This was the 2nd time I did MDMA over 3 days so I was already depleted of serotonin, and the only two times I've tried MDMA. I was smoking weed too. I felt like absolute shit that night shaking, sweating, muscles cramping, diahrea...Didn't sleep at all that night or the next 3 days. Didn't even feel like a roll, just like I was frying my brain.

I totally relapsed even worse 3 weeks later drinking and smoking weed for 2 nights.

So you think Addy and MDMA is a complete no-no? I'm sure it's not as good as pure mdma, but wouldn't that combo be very similar to what an E pill cut with speed is like? And we've taken those and she doesn't feel like shit. Again, that's when she feels best. I just want her to have a good time and I don't know what to do..

So you think Addy and MDMA is a complete no-no? I'm sure it's not as good as pure mdma, but wouldn't that combo be very similar to what an E pill cut with speed is like? And we've taken those and she doesn't feel like shit. Again, that's when she feels best. I just want her to have a good time and I don't know what to do..
. I dunno it's not a great idea to mix drugs typically. All I'm saying is it fucked me up bad where I know I'm having very long term or possibly permanent issues. Just do real low doses with anything, I guess just play it safe.

Mixing MDMA and adderall is a bad idea.

I would advise someone in her position to just take adderall, or find another alternative like a psychedelic or dissociative.