• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Resurrection of Jesus

I think what evidence you're looking for was that he was somehow undead or undying in a way. Would recommend a book on this subject but can't remember the name of it. Something about going into long extended details about the fact Jesus died and then was somehow very much changed from the experience... anywho

Also, forget whatever mainstream scholars and hostorians have to add and discount them a pseudo-unintellectully inept artists of a very censored view of history and academia actually as a whole, the textbooks about history is sooooooooo wrong it is not even funny. We don't have access to the unadulterated data sources of information that is only found and passed through the elite's inner circles and sects, mystery schools and cults, secret organisation etc. Site Freemasonry as the most obvious example and also then the Rosicrusions, Adepts of the Vril society, followers of theosophy and the list goes on and on and on.

We don't know the truth, well most don't, because they have decided you can't handle the truth. If you were actually aware of what-the-fuck is going on around us and in and around planet earth, the moon and the rest of the planets in this solarsystem, let's just quote one NASA phrase caught on private radio obervers in the U.S. circa 1970: "The back of the moon, the dark side we are looking at, the moon God damn it, looks like a fucking airport down there, they are everywhere and they are many....copy Houston...over"

Let me know when you've been successful and have the image where we may then continue to converse about this topic.

Namaste fellow soul.

Yeah, Im just looking for you to cite specifically what you are referencing so I can see it for myself, I dont feel comfortable downloading things from websites Im not familiar with, if you would like, send me a pm with the information you believe supports your case.

If I claim something is true, Im fully prepared to cite my material, more specifically where it can be found, in fact, I would quote it directly, and show why its true. If you could return the favor that would be wonderful.

When I first heard about the horus claims, I didnt go to Christian sources, they would simply deny it, because they are obviously biased, as am I, but I am interested in the truth, so I wanted to know if the horus connection held any weight. The problem is, there are men who have made it their entire lifes mission, with accredited scholarship, world renowned historians, who do anything to discredit Jesus, yet when the topic of horus comes up, these men (mostly atheists), who would know if there was a connection to horus, outright reject the claims. They have the same documents you do, if not more, they would love nothing more than to paint Christ as a retelling of other historical myths, but the problem is, they themselves, who are the most ardent of Christ critics, refuse to acknowledge anything other than the uniqueness of the Jesus Christ narrative as outlined in holy scripture.

I am not a catholic, I am not a protestant, that is a false paradigm, a shallow way of thinking... I am simply a Christian who holds to the authority of the critical texts we get our translations from.

There are many faithful translations of the original texts, but my studies reference the texts directly. Below is an example.

Joh 1:1 εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος

Yeah, Im just looking for you to cite specifically what you are referencing so I can see it for myself, I dont feel comfortable downloading things from websites Im not familiar with, if you would like, send me a pm with the information you believe supports your case.

If I claim something is true, Im fully prepared to cite my material, more specifically where it can be found, in fact, I would quote it directly, and show why its true. If you could return the favor that would be wonderful.

When I first heard about the horus claims, I didnt go to Christian sources, they would simply deny it, because they are obviously biased, as am I, but I am interested in the truth, so I wanted to know if the horus connection held any weight. The problem is, there are men who have made it their entire lifes mission, with accredited scholarship, world renowned historians, who do anything to discredit Jesus, yet when the topic of horus comes up, these men (mostly atheists), who would know if there was a connection to horus, outright reject the claims. They have the same documents you do, if not more, they would love nothing more than to paint Christ as a retelling of other historical myths, but the problem is, they themselves, who are the most ardent of Christ critics, refuse to acknowledge anything other than the uniqueness of the Jesus Christ narrative as outlined in holy scripture.

I am not a catholic, I am not a protestant, that is a false paradigm, a shallow way of thinking... I am simply a Christian who holds to the authority of the critical texts we get our translations from.

There are many faithful translations of the original texts, but my studies reference the texts directly. Below is an example.

Okay so I am only on my Galaxy Smartphone and the privatd message option doesn't appear where it would. Hmmm. PM me first so I'll havd something to reply to. This image is very important and now knowing what way your belief system has been swayed indoctrinated into your pre-conceived notions and bias through your life via various means of influences either cultural, socio-economic, physical states and also geographically specific hive mind mentality systems.

I was a Christian untill about 14, then thr logic was not there to support what I beleived to be the answer to everything which was theoretical physical and it's measuring via academic means will finally give way to the one and ultimate mathematical stucture and combinations of symbols and deductions untill it all makes sense. Then I was the hard headed orthodox-scientific Athiest. Full stop. Swaying Richard Dawkins' book of "The God Delusion" at everyone and anything that looked like it had belief in a great spagettti monster type setup and quick to judge people on their intelligence because they were the naive one's, the marvels of one simple earthly academic discipline had not touched their hearts yet and they would still not come to the rasional side.

That is finally over thank the great Lord above. In October of 2012 whilst just sitting at work perusing the net and ignoring the pile of shit in my to-do-today box, something hit me, I felt something not from inside, but I felt IT, I looked up at the roof for what seemed like an eternity, I felt HIM, he took time out of his job as creator of the umiverse to actually co e forth and present himself to me in such a way that tears rolled down in emotionless open mouthed face but I wasn't crying, I was glad that finally, oh my soul, finally I KNEW we don't just die and rot, there is sometjing better waiting for ALL OF US. I call it my "spiritual bitch slap" that was needed to sway my beliefs 180degrees in a second without any doubts and then to know we all part of something very, very, very larger and more grandeur than we could ever imagine.

I had awakened from years of ineptitude rewarding the one thing that makes all humans immortal at the end, I have neglected my SOUL.

Here I am today and if you think there is alot of atheistic baised academic literature in world...pffft. All of the world's university libraries are NOTHING compared to all the "pseudoscience" or myths and made up stories they call it.

I went on a 3-4 months data input overload mission, using various stimulants as my aid to go through as much of the literature available and that I could get my hands on to make up for years and years of blatant arrogance and years of slacking on the soul and spiritual well-being of myself. I would literally spend 4-5 days awake, reading websites and blogs and downloaded books throughout the night and then pass out for a day or two and start over again. Finally around February 2013 I started to calm down and chill more, sites like bibliotecapleyades.net with it's thousand of external links and hundreds of downloadable PDF ranging from fiction like 1984 and Behold a Pale Horse to the translations of The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. It is here where I read through most of the esoteric teachings going back 180,000 plus years. Science has no answer for emerald green 2meter x 2meter slabs of stone discovered underneath a temple in Memphis, these tablets seem to not come from here, they are light enough to be picked up by only 2 men, thought they cannot be scrated, DIAMONDS do fuckall to even scrape a grain off of one for Carbon-14 dating, they are fireproof, chemical erosion proof, the elements cannot HARM these tablets in any way. Scientific estimates they are 12 years old, estimates yes but once translated the great wise mind that was Thoth explained in detail how they were made and also their purpose, that they are 32,000 years old and the previous wealth of knowledge inscribed on them was brought to Egypt just before the destruction of Atlantis. He was a high priest and one of this planets most genial beings and had foreknowledge of the great deluge upon them and fled taking his best and brightest with him and HE founded ancient Egypt 32,000 years ago and HE was their rulers and under his reign Egypt became one of the greatest (in my opinion still the best ever) civilisation one the face of this planet. Yes such a long post about 13 stones dug out from the sand years ago. But CAN YOU SEE NOW and comprehend the extensive knowledge and abundance of intellectual wealth we have in texts like these stones. The Mahabarata, Popul Voh, Sankrit Ruins of Delhi, teachong of Buddhist original, Mayan Books of the Jaguar Priests, lost stones of Anubis, all of these have the greatest stories behind their existence that historians and archaeologist just shake their heads at it. What expllanation does a Geologist give when he is presented with a spark plug more complex than our we use in cars now, that was found 2km underground in a piece of 500million year old coal???

History is not what it seems and that in not even touching the surface. Hammers and various other mechanical devices have been found enclosed in coal or other types of rock that should just not be there but they are there so now what the fuck does adademia have to add to that? Oh no no no hush hush, put all evidence in the basement of the museum and let nobody ever see these marvels so they never have to be so embarrassed again by not being able to give an answer to a question and the answer is come from the mouth of at least a Masters in the field none the less Ph.D laureates and professors at the top op there fields.

Dude, maybe you have had something similar or another kind of experience to relate to how heavily that day in the office affected me...but let me tell you, to not "feel" your soul for years and then suddenly being reunited with it and feeling its radiating energy surge through my entirety as a child of the great creator of all things, I was so moved by this I still cannot express enough how we are creatures of a benevolent and loving high energy that only wants the best for his creation and all that dwells within it and the only thinh he is asking for in return for an everlasting life when you finally go back to him is 1.) TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM first and foremost and then 2.) JUST LOVE HIM. That is it, acknowledging the Father is showing your respect for his flood-causing bad side but still he only wants the most basic of emotions which is LOVE. God IS Love, the frequency that God vibrates at and lives within is what we call 7th dimensional indefinite oscillating vibrations of 700hz upwards. God is Love and Love is Truth and God is Truth and Truth is Love.

If it's not the truth then it doesn't come from a source that also loves so it is in direct violation of God's perfect triangle of existence. I have few friends and even fewer people I trust and that is because I have a bullshit-detector with a radius of reach over 2meters and it was built on amother planet and was made up from brain matter and was implated in my mind at birth. No I'm not serious but if someone is telling a story that doesn't add up, even if I don't know them and it is in a crowd or public place I will tell them straight: "You my dear Sir/Madam are now talking out of your rear." People, friends, relationships in general don't last around me because I can't even stand little white lies like when a lady friend would as me does her attire make her look fat before we hit the club I would say yes my dear, you have another outfit that would suit your present body much better and we will go through her closet and finally she will go out, look fucking fabulous because I styled her look and she will enjoy herself because she will be confident that that one little hump of fat is hidden by an overthrough or loose fitting top and jacket and that is the people I surround myself with and can say I have only 6-7 true friends, if I ask them does my buttcrack show when lean over in these jeans they must say yes it does go a size bigger and I will say thank you and be greatful for the honesty. Oh hell no, me doing my thing on the dance floor thinking all is fine, pickup up jocks and meanwhile someone put a whole bouquet of Daising in my biological plumber's vase when I walked throug the door hahahah oh hell now.

Bitch get your stash, meet me at the car, we going to do aome lines, smoke some dank, swallow what's left of a post-blowjob breath that happened in the dark corner behind the bar. Wait a minute, take your time, put the light on in the B.M.W. oh please let me fix my weave then whoop whoop doing 180km/h the police pull out the fake I.D. bitch let me fix my weave then we hit the floor ready to party. Drop me off at 6AM because you don't go untill the last beat drops, no no no never, I'm the person the maid has to beat with a broom to get out the club. DJ's at home sleeping already and we still want to party.

Accept my F.R. we still going to converse for a quite another while.

You name it, I've read it, not just quick perusal, no no no,

(kindly disregard spelling/grammar faults, English is my 3rd language)

No offense, as this is a common mistake for people whose first language is English, but "perusal" means "studying something carefully". You misused it twice ("perusing") and someone as learned you would presumably want to know the correct definition.

Namaste, CD

No offense, as this is a common mistake for people whose first language is English, but "perusal" means "studying something carefully". You misused it twice ("perusing") and someone as learned you would presumably want to know the correct definition.

Namaste, CD

Well if I read a sentence once and remembered that sentence word for word for the rest of my life, even where in the book and on in which specific part of the paragraph and page it was when I read it, would that not count as me perusing something? I never needed to study, if I heard it in class or read it once it stuck, note it always used to stick but I lost this gift after 10+ years off intensive poly-drug use. So pre-18, I remember it all and everything stuck, even all the bad shit urg, post-18...Uhhh? what day is it again? Hahaha. True, sad but true.

Namaste fellow kindred soul

Last edited:

Namaste, CD

What offense? Nothing is taking personally on my side ever, well if you cuss at my mother that is different, I WILL take the experience of offense for her. Also note that offense cannot be given, offense can only be taken, either processed by the recipient to be "offensive" via various demographic specific way they were raised and believe things to be a certain way or if not then wrong and also preconceived indoctrinated biased toward certain groups, systems, people, races, activities and it goes on forever. They cause themselves to feel offended.

I am only responsibly for what I say, not how you understand it.

Now you never have to waste a breath again in telling someone that ever again before you make a statement or give your opinion in a group of all cultures. You see, less muscle activity for that breath saves you energy and I just lengthened your life by about 1,3 days hahaha. You owe me one.

Accept my F.R. we still going to converse for a quite another while.

I accepted it, I really just want to see the source material for your claims, presumably its common knowledge, yet Ive never been presented with this information anytime these claims come up, I just find it odd that when someone tries to link Christ to some other character or persona prior to His incarnation, and I press for the evidence to demonstrate it, it never seems to make its way to me..

Also, considering Christs incarnation is the last of series of engagements with His creation directly, I would argue for the preincarnate Christ, who as scripture teaches is the Creator by which all creation issues from, neccessarily predates any of the false gods no longer revered or worshipped today.

In fact, Christ, preincarnate or not, being the Creator and God, necessarily predates any known or documented 'gods' that men could have invented. Christian doctrine teaches that Christs incarnation was not a creation of Christ, rather Him incarnating in the flesh, Hes always existed and in fact predates any known god that humans could claim exist.

Id love to see the evidence you have, as I am a staunch evidentialist. Remember, Im not looking for proof of your claims, I just want to review the evidence to see if it carries the weight necessary to warrant belief. So far, no one has ever been willing to show me that evidence, and Im still waiting for you to provide that as well.

Looking forward to it, but I dont get my hopes up anymore..

I accepted it, I really just want to see the source material for your claims, presumably its common knowledge, yet Ive never been presented with this information anytime these claims come up, I just find it odd that when someone tries to link Christ to some other character or persona prior to His incarnation, and I press for the evidence to demonstrate it, it never seems to make its way to me..

Also, considering Christs incarnation is the last of series of engagements with His creation directly, I would argue for the preincarnate Christ, who as scripture teaches is the Creator by which all creation issues from, neccessarily predates any of the false gods no longer revered or worshipped today.

In fact, Christ, preincarnate or not, being the Creator and God, necessarily predates any known or documented 'gods' that men could have invented. Christian doctrine teaches that Christs incarnation was not a creation of Christ, rather Him incarnating in the flesh, Hes always existed and in fact predates any known god that humans could claim exist.

Id love to see the evidence you have, as I am a staunch evidentialist. Remember, Im not looking for proof of your claims, I just want to review the evidence to see if it carries the weight necessary to warrant belief. So far, no one has ever been willing to show me that evidence, and Im still waiting for you to provide that as well.

Looking forward to it, but I dont get my hopes up anymore..

Either I'm too fucked or I don't know, I right click on the picture, click on copy, paste into this reply body, right click and click paste, I can see it but everytime I click submit it logs me out and then I have to start over, after 10 tries now I give the fuck up, I need some lines and to fix my weave cause I've got a hair out of place and use a fake I.D.

Either I'm too fucked or I don't know, I right click on the picture, click on copy, paste into this reply body, right click and click paste, I can see it but everytime I click submit it logs me out and then I have to start over, after 10 tries now I give the fuck up, I need some lines and to fix my weave cause I've got a hair out of place and use a fake I.D.

Like I said, everytime the horus question comes up, the evidence I ask for seems to never make it to me, probably because, like the historians and scholars long before me have objectively demonstrated, it simply doesnt exist.

Its not your fault, and Im not going to press you to produce something that doesnt exist, that would be irrational.

Your major sources no doubt would have to include, at the least, one of the only historical essays we have about Osiris, written by Plutarch. Whats interesting is that while Plutarch is likely not even a credible source, he also disagrees with you.

And here is the nail in the coffin, what essentially shuts down the pagan relation myth to Christ..

Jesus wasnt understood by Christians to be God doctrinally speaking until about 300 years after His ascension. Jesus was also incarnated through the line of David, and in fact was a Jew, not a pagan. Christianities founders were all Jewish.

Since Judaism is antithetical to paganism, and bibles werent in ready circulation for Christians to determine that Christ was in fact God, its logically and resolutely impossible for Christ to be something conceived of by Jews playing on pagan beliefs that simply did not exist, and since the deity of Christ was not common knowledge until long after Christianity formed, the idea that Christ is simply a copy of older pagan myths is objectively false.

If I were a lawyer, this is where I would say, 'I rest my case', because you obviously havent studied this out and your position on Horus, and I suspect Osiris as well, has been, is, and will always be considered terrible scholarship at worst, and nonsense at best.

The reason you cant provide me with the evidence that people like you claim to have is because like everyone else who has tried to make this case, you are realizing it simply doesnt exist, the fact that we are two pages into this thread and you havent offered anything is proof of that.

You arent the first, and Im sure you wont be the last, even though this topic has been settled, from time to time people try to bring it up to discredit Christ, when in reality it just discredits the proponents of this nonsense, and thats what it is, nonsense.

Forgive me if that seemed imprudent of me, but I deal in truth, ask nothing less of me and Ill do the same for you. Good evening

Like I said, everytime the horus question comes up, the evidence I ask for seems to never make it to me, probably because, like the historians and scholars long before me have objectively demonstrated, it simply doesnt exist.

Its not your fault, and Im not going to press you to produce something that doesnt exist, that would be irrational.

Your major sources no doubt would have to include, at the least, one of the only historical essays we have about Osiris, written by Plutarch. Whats interesting is that while Plutarch is likely not even a credible source, he also disagrees with you.

And here is the nail in the coffin, what essentially shuts down the pagan relation myth to Christ..

Jesus wasnt understood by Christians to be God doctrinally speaking until about 300 years after His ascension. Jesus was also incarnated through the line of David, and in fact was a Jew, not a pagan. Christianities founders were all Jewish.

Since Judaism is antithetical to paganism, and bibles werent in ready circulation for Christians to determine that Christ was in fact God, its logically and resolutely impossible for Christ to be something conceived of by Jews playing on pagan beliefs that simply did not exist, and since the deity of Christ was not common knowledge until long after Christianity formed, the idea that Christ is simply a copy of older pagan myths is objectively false.

If I were a lawyer, this is where I would say, 'I rest my case', because you obviously havent studied this out and your position on Horus, and I suspect Osiris as well, has been, is, and will always be considered terrible scholarship at worst, and nonsense at best.

The reason you cant provide me with the evidence that people like you claim to have is because like everyone else who has tried to make this case, you are realizing it simply doesnt exist, the fact that we are two pages into this thread and you havent offered anything is proof of that.

You arent the first, and Im sure you wont be the last, even though this topic has been settled, from time to time people try to bring it up to discredit Christ, when in reality it just discredits the proponents of this nonsense, and thats what it is, nonsense.

Forgive me if that seemed imprudent of me, but I deal in truth, ask nothing less of me and Ill do the same for you. Good evening

Oooi inept one. I have more answers to all your questions which may have the capacity to store in this lifetime and if I had someone like me that was willing to share what they had learned and realised within only 29 years of life then it would have saved my eyes billions of left and right movements over the years. I'm just too FUCKED at this moment to try and get even the initial visually presentable starting point for my case. I've gotten to the truth within this life and like this Christ we are still babbling about I will acend after bodily death straight back to the source. Ain't no more prison planet lifetimes for me son. I will sort all karmas before death and have my ticket. After I bury my last parent. And have seen they were happy with this life I will give away my 1/8th of the share of a multi-national mega super corporation trading in over 177 countries "entitled" to me and given to my surname alone. because of what town most of my Belgian forefathers lived in before they came to this land to set up a spaza shop and Caltex for ships heading east, Western Europeans only had a name then when you went far to identify different johans from each other you just said I am johan from "insert town name" and wham bam the surname came to be part of us. When the past bit of sand falls and the last casket of the 2 people I will never haved loved more. On that day I will sign aways millions of shares, give the Bentley/Rolls whatever to the first beggar I see, will buy a white cotton cloth and leave my taloured suit on the pavement and will walk barefoot until I reach the Sandton estate we reside in most of the time, hand over the keys and ownership to all the staff that raised me, sell it for all that I care, live in it fucking burn it it means nothing in thin life. And with the very last credit card I will make the last phonecalk to the house manageress and intruct her a final duty of getting the bigger of the 2 jets ready, I will GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, after landing in India the jet will serve as a nice tip for the pilots and I will walk with no material possions left to way down this physical form and walk until I reach one particular mountain temple; unknown to westerners and I will spend the remainder of my decades in a monestary focussing on our ultimate goal. To return to God. The path to God is to be free of all ego and have no earthly forms of attachment within this plane of matter-based reality because where He resides, is only an infinite space if Loving energy that goes on into infinity forever. The soul longs for it and I will get there. Sory my shit out, sort out the people who made my life so easy, sort out my greedy fucking relatives and give them what they don't think I will use wisely and show them nothing of earth matter means anything to me, your body is the temporary vessel of your soul and when you remove everything all this is left is a bare soul, and soul's were created by God using part of himself, he "tore off" trillions of little pieces of his energy off and created this universe for us to enjoy. Many questions and doubts already fill your head at this point but all will be revealed. No two people meet by change, you have something that will improve me in some way and vice versa.

Just give more time for actual precisely post-it noted page and all the evidence to just come to you. Meet me halfway and fuck this shit I'm ringing the kitchen for something cause I think my stomach just absobed my left lung for nutrience as I tjink the last thing to pass my lips execpt semes was a chocilate on Wednesday. I'm out.

Oooi inept one. I have more answers to all your questions which may have the capacity to store in this lifetime and if I had someone like me that was willing to share what they had learned and realised within only 29 years of life then it would have saved my eyes billions of left and right movements over the years. I'm just too FUCKED at this moment to try and get even the initial visually presentable starting point for my case. I've gotten to the truth within this life and like this Christ we are still babbling about I will acend after bodily death straight back to the source. Ain't no more prison planet lifetimes for me son. I will sort all karmas before death and have my ticket. After I bury my last parent. And have seen they were happy with this life I will give away my 1/8th of the share of a multi-national mega super corporation trading in over 177 countries "entitled" to me and given to my surname alone. because of what town most of my Belgian forefathers lived in before they came to this land to set up a spaza shop and Caltex for ships heading east, Western Europeans only had a name then when you went far to identify different johans from each other you just said I am johan from "insert town name" and wham bam the surname came to be part of us. When the past bit of sand falls and the last casket of the 2 people I will never haved loved more. On that day I will sign aways millions of shares, give the Bentley/Rolls whatever to the first beggar I see, will buy a white cotton cloth and leave my taloured suit on the pavement and will walk barefoot until I reach the Sandton estate we reside in most of the time, hand over the keys and ownership to all the staff that raised me, sell it for all that I care, live in it fucking burn it it means nothing in thin life. And with the very last credit card I will make the last phonecalk to the house manageress and intruct her a final duty of getting the bigger of the 2 jets ready, I will GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, after landing in India the jet will serve as a nice tip for the pilots and I will walk with no material possions left to way down this physical form and walk until I reach one particular mountain temple; unknown to westerners and I will spend the remainder of my decades in a monestary focussing on our ultimate goal. To return to God. The path to God is to be free of all ego and have no earthly forms of attachment within this plane of matter-based reality because where He resides, is only an infinite space if Loving energy that goes on into infinity forever. The soul longs for it and I will get there. Sory my shit out, sort out the people who made my life so easy, sort out my greedy fucking relatives and give them what they don't think I will use wisely and show them nothing of earth matter means anything to me, your body is the temporary vessel of your soul and when you remove everything all this is left is a bare soul, and soul's were created by God using part of himself, he "tore off" trillions of little pieces of his energy off and created this universe for us to enjoy. Many questions and doubts already fill your head at this point but all will be revealed. No two people meet by change, you have something that will improve me in some way and vice versa.

Just give more time for actual precisely post-it noted page and all the evidence to just come to you. Meet me halfway and fuck this shit I'm ringing the kitchen for something cause I think my stomach just absobed my left lung for nutrience as I tjink the last thing to pass my lips execpt semes was a chocilate on Wednesday. I'm out.

Im not sure if this post was supposed to quantify as a reply, rebuttal, or just verbal vomit.. Suffice it to say, I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, sounds like gibberish.

Im not sure if this post was supposed to quantify as a reply, rebuttal, or just verbal vomit.. Suffice it to say, I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, sounds like gibberish.

Leave the picture just where it lies, please tell me you may have some notions of karma? resurrection? states of the different levelws of consciousness ultimately trying to attain the most desireable state which is pure love that is our creator is made entirely of? No dude we were making headway.

This is why conversations like this always happens through my private message buttons as most haven't come this far and even less would try to open their mind enough to let some fact of this amazing universe seems to be so far out there it sounds like crazy cat lady talk.

Wittgenstein is always seeming to be correct, he is still correct about one assetion he made while still alive. To the observer of average intelligence, a genius would come forth and be perceived stupid or out of their mind.

Wow okay I though I had another open mind to indulge with and see opening until a moment of pure clarity, and some divine intervention, helps you to reach a higher state of thought. I though you may be close to that moment with some good back and forth conversion regarding everything that would have been laid infront of you just to accept as how things really work. Just observe and take in, not a big request from side of where your answers would have come from.

Last edited:
Leave the picture just where it lies, please tell me you may have some notions of karma? resurrection? states of the different levelws of consciousness ultimately trying to attain the most desireable state which is pure love that is our creator is made entirely of? No dude we were making headway.

This is why conversations like this always happens through my private message buttons as most haven't come this far and even less would try to open their mind enough to let some fact of this amazing universe seems to be so far out there it sounds like crazy cat lady talk.

Wittgenstein is always seeming to be correct, he is still correct about one assetion he made while still alive. To the observer of average intelligence, a genius would come forth and be perceived stupid or out of their mind.

Wow okay I though I had another open mind to indulge with and see opening until a moment of pure clarity, and some divine intervention, helps you to reach a higher state of thought. I though you may be close to that moment with some good back and forth conversion regarding everything that would have been laid infront of you just to accept as how things really work. Just observe and take in, not a big request from side of where your answers would have come from.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...a9xcl7WKU_qeKLFAtHOsHGRQ&ust=1500799200179678

Here is a basic google images link to a pic you need to make your wallpaper and take a really good look at it. Then reply with something I would not expect from another mainstream Christian, some cabbage patch John Joe indoctrinated into one of 12,000 religions on this planet, a successful one in terms of footfall but so is WallMart and anything from there is also crap fed to the masses and they just keep on going back because they don't know there is more out there. If you are still unwilling to click on this GOOGLE link then it is not meant to come to you this way, your path may have crossed mine but we were not meant to dwell on each others' for too long.

Once or twice a year I put lots of effort into someone who is almost there in terms of understanding this universe and they take it from there and become creatures of understanding and love, but if you won't open this picture either this opportunity is not what was meant for you at this time.

I will let your soul do it's thing as you may not be ready for more.

I came out of the new age movement, its pure nonsense.. You are still working through it apparently, Im sure you have quite the opinion of yourself and your intellectual fortitude, but maybe that is something that you should work on, to me it just says you are full of yourself.

You make a lot of assumptions and assertions, but Ive yet to revere any intellectual for those qualities, its just pride and arrogance masking a deeper problem.

Good luck with that.

I will let your soul do it's thing as you may not be ready for more.

Please clear your inbox, I tried to respond to you via pm and it says you are at capacity.. I spent some time responding and I saved it on my notepad if you are interested.. You might be surprised to know that I dont think you are crazy, but I do have a solution for you if you are interested..

Jesus is just one of the many great prophets of religious history. So expecting too much from his resurrection will be very disappointing in the end. There are at least 2 major religions, whose doctrines do not recognize Jesus as equal to a singular god, as Protestantism proclaims. Those see Jesus either as a prophet among many or in the worst case as a demagogue. So the resurrection of Jesus alone would bring nothing positive to society other than an escalation of already present religious conflicts, cause the ones who do not see Jesus as God's son, will not accept him as their scholar.

Recognizing Jesus as one of the great spiritual leaders of history, but not THE spiritual leader or the one and only holy spirit is the first step to a more open dialogue of opposing or contradicting religious views.

Jesus is just one of the many great prophets of religious history. So expecting too much from his resurrection will be very disappointing in the end. There are at least 2 major religions, whose doctrines do not recognize Jesus as equal to a singular god, as Protestantism proclaims. Those see Jesus either as a prophet among many or in the worst case as a demagogue. So the resurrection of Jesus alone would bring nothing positive to society other than an escalation of already present religious conflicts, cause the ones who do not see Jesus as God's son, will not accept him as their scholar.

Recognizing Jesus as one of the great spiritual leaders of history, but not THE spiritual leader or the one and only holy spirit is the first step to a more open dialogue of opposing or contradicting religious views.

In the bible, one of the disciples directly calls Jesus 'God'. (John 20:28 )

In Romans, the holy Spirit is used synonymous with Christ. (Rom 8:9)

Why would Christians compromise on those truths to open a dialogue? Thats like telling a muslim you would be willing to talk about Islam if they would be willing to concede that Mohammad was in fact not the prophet of Allah.. I dont imagine that would open a dialogue, rather prevent one entirely..