• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Angel Dust (PCP) & Ecstasy

Mystryman

Bluelighter
I know this topic most likely was covered before but I posted for fresh feedback from all the BL'ers for anyone thinking to try the 2 together.
The reason why I mention it is because Rollin2gether and I just got some oil and plan on doing it with some E pills in the near future. We've already done this one time 2years ago and it was freakin insane is all I can say. One notable thing about it is you see a whole nother type of visuals. I loved it!
I suggest anyone who does try it and don't have any experience should first let the E pills kick fully in, then take 2 med. sized hits of the PCP and go from there. See how you feel. If you need more then take one hit at a time until you reach your desired level. Anyone who smoked dust knows if you have decent stuff you can get real high real quick off of a little bit.
So caution is needed when you do combine these 2 together, although the trip is an experience of it's own.

So come on BL'ers...Weigh in with your comments, thoughts, and experiences. Peace>
8( <~~~ Me when I mix the 2...lol...Fun stuff

For reasons I am not totally sure of..PCP seems to be very, very rare here..If it is even in CO at all..I think this is due to the way people think in this state(lots of yuppies)..Yuppies have taken a liking to beans, as well all know, and the drug is very appealing and fashionable to them..PCP on the other hand, sounds very "inner city" and dangerous, at least to them..If someone suddenly starting selling dust here, he'd/she'd have to explain to nearly EVERYONE what it was and the effects from it..Don't think it would catch on like beans did, but it's lack of appearance here sucks IMO..

i was thinking about trying this sometime. theres tons of dust around here.

dust ain't around here at all up in WI. But here's the question- if DXM and MDxx is unsafe to take, wouldn't any other disociatives such as PCP or Ketamine be unsafe to mix with MDxx also?

"wouldn't any other disociatives such as PCP or Ketamine be unsafe to mix with MDxx also?"

As Negro-kitty and I have said many times, K and MDxx is one of the safest combos around, and one of my favorites...Can't really tell ya about PCP mixing safe with MDxx..It seems it would be safe at smaller doses, but I wouldn't overdo it..

Omega_Blue222 said:
dust ain't around here at all up in WI. But here's the question- if DXM and MDxx is unsafe to take, wouldn't any other disociatives such as PCP or Ketamine be unsafe to mix with MDxx also?

The reason DXM is dangerous to take with MDxx is because they are both digested by the same liver enzyme, and also because DXM has the characteristic of inhibiting sweating and making body temperature rise, doubling the danger of MDMA. If PCP is digested by a different enzyme (other than CYP-2D6 (i love that name, it sounds like a star wars robot =D)) it would be safer. (Not going to say it would be "safe" because I have my doubts about the safety of PCP on its own, but whatever :\)

O yeah, I agree. I can't stress enough to use extreme caution with PCP. I've used it alone and it is very potent when made right. The rule is " A little goes a long way." Take a fews hits then wait to see how you feel, give it time to work like 15-30 min after you smoke it. Then go from there. Work you way up to the desired level. I can tell you from experience too much too fast will pound you very hard.
While I'm at it; here's a good tip I personally knows works for me:

If you ever get to gone on PCP drink Whole D milk.

I don't know why, but it brings you down. I know it brought me down a couple times when I first used dust and was too uneasy with how I felt.
Please let me state for the record that PCP is very powerful and should be handled as so. Do some homework if you are even thinking of using it with or without E-pills. I know from my personal 1 time experience when I mixed E-pills and PCP, it gives a trip all it's own.
One last thing:
There is MDxx pills floating around with some PCP content in them although rare. I remember the green CU's a couple years back had a nice amount of PCP in them.
Please use care if you do mix these 2 substances together.
Peace>

MDxx and PCP is one of my all time favorite combinations for clubbing and partying. I would always take one or two pills, and after the peak smoke a dip to the face. <Very good times. The pitch of the music always shifts downward and everything sounds flangered and echoed. I feel like I am moving with the music even if I'm standing/sitting still. The combination brings on some very strange visuals too. Peoples faces look like caricatures, there are EXTREME size and distance distortions, and sometimes everything looks upside-down or inside-out, it's hard to explain. I also usually loose feeling in my legs and arms, and it feels like I'm floating when I walk, not to good when I'm trying to dance but it's fun as hell.

Yes...PCP and E pills is a fun high. I would assume similar to Candy Flipping, but sure because I never did that. You do need to and should use extreme caution when mixing any two different drugs. The good thing with PCP is that its smoked, not ingested as DXM or other substances. I agree with Crimson Cloud on what you feel when you do it. You are very floaty, things just look totally different, as far as size and shape and you get all numb and tingly, but a good kind of numb and tingly. Definitely recommended, but would like to know if others have done this and if they would consider it very similar to using ketamine. I think they are similar but others disagree....any opinions on this? Take care and happy rolls! =D

Crimson Cloud said:
MDxx and PCP is one of my all time favorite combinations for clubbing and partying. I would always take one or two pills, and after the peak smoke a dip to the face. <Very good times. The pitch of the music always shifts downward and everything sounds flangered and echoed. I feel like I am moving with the music even if I'm standing/sitting still. The combination brings on some very strange visuals too. Peoples faces look like caricatures, there are EXTREME size and distance distortions, and sometimes everything looks upside-down or inside-out, it's hard to explain. I also usually loose feeling in my legs and arms, and it feels like I'm floating when I walk, not to good when I'm trying to dance but it's fun as hell.
^^^ I hear both you and my wifey rollin2gether..... Like I said totally a trip of it's own.....Fun times.
But again use extreme caution when using PCP! Peace>

h@ndo said:
What is Whole D milk ??

It's Whole Vitamin D milk. I left the vitamin out taking for granted everyone would know it was. Sorry about that. Peace>

Well just did that "wetflip" over the weekend of the 24th of May. Before I go on let me state clearly again.....///

That PCP is very strong and should not be played with, please use caution when handling and taking it......\\\\\\

Now with that said let me go on....
We dropped 1 Beige Smiley then 1 more 6 hours prior to smoking wet, Before we did the flip I napped around 7am for about 20mins then took a 3rd Smiley when I got up, as well as all the party that was at the place. I was still a bit buzzed from the first 2 pills. The 3rd one hit me by 8am, a very good roll set in with some strength to it. Then we pulled out the bowl and bag with PCP sprayed on peppermint leaves bagged into $5 pieces. We smoked 4 bags straight down....WOW!!! what a rush... The high changed within 10mins. Everything grew, sound pitchs slowed, slight acid like trails kicked in. Time/distance distorted to the max. Body feeling from the E intensifed greatly, Loved up feeling got more focused. Just a crazy change in the roll.
Well....Sunday night we did it backwards...
we smoked 6 bags of dust first. While all wetted up a friend stopped by and gave us 2 beige smileys. Wifey rollin2gether took a whole one and I split 1/2 with a friend.
Got to tell you!!! it hits you totally different. You get all sped up but feel real good. you feel slick, kinda like you own the world. You get all happy but keep all the dust feeling. Where when you take the E first you feel the roll more then the dust.
I'll tell wifey to give her version of it because she was more gone then my friend and I due to the fact she took 1 whole E pill.
All I can say is it's a crazy, different type high. I never ever felt like I did. I want to try the second way again but drop a whole pill this time. Also the Smileys were MDMA, I'm not sure what MDA will do, so PLEASE be very careful if you take MDA+PCP. All in all it was the best trips I've every taken. Look forward to the next time I "Wetflip."
I posted this just to give an idea to anyone thinking of trying this.
Be very careful when trying this. Remember!!!, take a few hits of dust at a time, let it hit you(about 10-15min to work). A little bit wrecks you hard and fast if it is made right. Peace> %)

^^^All the ones I've seen that were tested were PCP.

Mystryman, I've combined PCP with MDA. Body feelings are very similar to PCP+MDMA, but there's much more of a head fuck, crazy visuals/distortions and a VERY intoxicated feeling. I've also had some intense OBE's and ego loss with this combo, whereas with PCP+MDMA I tend to stay more gounded and in touch with reailty (unless I get a little crazy with my doses). I personally love it, but then again I prefer MDA over MDMA anyway.

Mystryman said:
I'll tell wifey to give her version of it because she was more gone then my friend and I due to the fact she took 1 whole E pill.
%)

Hey Everyone...its me Rollin2gether. Well let me say that this was one of the best rolls i've had in awhile. As hubby stated, on Saturday night we all took the smileys before smoking the dust which gave me a crazy body feeling as well as some visuals. Great overall body feeling and I didn't think that my roll changed all that much...if anything the dust made it more intense! It was like a real intense roll with dust properties! If you know what I mean. We all had a great time and was going strong for hours...plus what I liked too is that the dust mixed with the e actually made the come down alot easier and smoother!
Now as far as Sunday night goes...our plan was just to smoke the dust. We put a decent amount of dust away. We were all doing fine with it and then a friend stopped by. Around the time that our friend stopped by I wasn't as on from the dust as hubby and our other friend that was here was. I think maybe because I was feeling a bit tired by this point. When our friend came he gave me 2 pills as a belated bday present. I dropped the 1 and gave the other to hubby and friend to split. Let me tell ya....HOLY SHIT was I ON!!!! It was totally different then I ever felt before. It basically worked in an opposite effect. Rather then getting the MD high from the MDMA in the pill....I got a speedy effect due to the MA mixing with the dust. I had mad crazy open eye visuals...as well trails and intense body trails. I don't know if any of you ever experienced body trails but oh my was it crazy. Not only could I see the trail catching up with my hand or whatever part of me moved...but I actually felt it catch up. It was the best high I experienced in a long time...I absolutely loved it! I have always loved PCP, but up til now haven't had the opportunity to experience the 2 together. I'm so glad I did. After about 2 hours, I smoked 2 more $5 bags and that intensified everything beyond belief. I had a great body feeling and did have some empathy from the MD, but mainly I was so on and up I couldn't believe it. From the time I felt the pill kick in til the time I started to feel any sign of come down was a good 5 hours. It kept me going strong and intense that whole time! WOOHOO! Come down was easy for me, which usually doesn't happen when I take E and as I stated earlier, I think the dust actually helped it along and made it very easy to sleep.
Take care and for those of you who tried it or want to try it....PLEASE be careful and use caution!!!! A little truely goes along way! Happy Rolls!

LikuidKid said:
If I remember correctly, those were lab tested to contain 2cb.

Check it out for yourself.....no 2-CB...PCP!

CU Oct 26
2001 Methamphetamine : 20
PCP : 2
Caffeine : 1
GC/MS Royal Oak, MI Yellow 301 mg
8 x 5 mm EcstasyData.org
(info)

Green CU Jan 1
2001 PCP : 3
Methamphetamine : 1
GC/MS Baton Rouge, LA Yellow - mg
9 x 5 mm DanceSafe
(info)
Green CU Jan 1
2001 PCP : 2
Methamphetamine : 1
GC/MS Lake Charles, LA Yellow - mg
9 x 5 mm DanceSafe
(info)

Last edited:
I don't think we get pcp in Australia..
I've never come across it..
Any Aussies out there that have?
8o

yeah fuck oath i never even heard of it what the fuck is it and how can i get it.

My hook up cant even find the shit and never heard of anyone that has.

Only time i have EVER heard of it was on the movie Friday.

For all you aussie's- you know my song they play on the radio...

"i like friday's cuz it's time to relax
maybe chill with the crew and drink beer to the max"

Cheers
Matty B