opinions on high-deca-low-test? HCG? advice cycling fat?rate my retarded first cycle

irishusername

Greenlighter
The cycle: nandrolone decanoate @ 475mg weeks 1-14 sustanon @ 150mg weeks 1-15 dbol 25mgx4 ed weeks 1-4 arimidex 0.25 eod maybe up to 0.5 or 1 if I get side effects, PCT with clomid only.

My thinking is I'd rather go with less severe androgenic side effects from deca and only 150mg test because that's more than the recommended TRT dosage.

What would you recommend for cycling while fat? I'm a bit worried about possible side effects of increasin weight even more with steroids it sounds like recipe for disaster, should I just keep bodyweight at what it currently is, replace fat with muscle?

Why's there such a little focus on HCG during cycle? Is there some reason for this or just because most people don't give a fuck about their balls working?

I'd join a club ask powerlifters who'd know exactly what to take but let's just say I'm really unsociable fuck to keep explanation brief.

Also if anyone's interested in my stats : 5'4, ~80kg squat 257.5kg bench 180kg deadlift 250kg

I know I'm probably going to push myself far past my genetic potential on a cycle and I'll lose most gains over a year but really this is to see if I like the effects, possible I'll push further with staying on test later we'll see how it goes. Also I feel like my bench is way too weak and even though I've already tried, feel like I still should be able to push it further without steroids, so maybe I won't lose everything.

-edit- I have no idea how to paragraph on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, welcome to BL. How long have you been training, and how much research have you done into the possible side-effects of AAS use?

Have you read our Your First Cycle sticky yet? You'll be able to tell from there that we don't recommend you use so much AAS on your first cycle. You'll get excellent results with just 250mg of Test E (honestly). The rest is overkill, will waste your money, make recovery much harder (especially using nandrolone), and you won't learn how you respond to different AAS using 3 compounds at once. As you're also overweight, it could also be pretty unhealthy for your heart, joints etc.

Regarding that, you should really decide whether you want to cut or bulk. I would recommend you try to lose bodyfat rather than add more bulk. Most guys are much happier with their physique as they become leaner and more cut, unless their goals are specifically powerlifting-orientated (maybe yours are?), and AAS tends to work better as you become leaner (better insulin sensitivity, reduced oestrogen conversion etc).

As for hCG, if you do a low-dosed cycle as suggested in our sticky and take the precautions we recommend, you won't really need it as your testes should recover pretty quickly and easily.

BTW I'll paragraph your post for you (I'm guessing you're using the mobile version; it's not so easy to use).

The cycle: nandrolone decanoate @ 475mg weeks 1-14 sustanon @ 150mg weeks 1-15 dbol 25mgx4 ed weeks 1-4 arimidex 0.25 eod maybe up to 0.5 or 1 if I get side effects, PCT with clomid only.

My thinking is I'd rather go with less severe androgenic side effects from deca and only 150mg test because that's more than the recommended TRT dosage.

What would you recommend for cycling while fat? I'm a bit worried about possible side effects of increasin weight even more with steroids it sounds like recipe for disaster, should I just keep bodyweight at what it currently is, replace fat with muscle?

Why's there such a little focus on HCG during cycle? Is there some reason for this or just because most people don't give a fuck about their balls working?

I'd join a club ask powerlifters who'd know exactly what to take but let's just say I'm really unsociable fuck to keep explanation brief.

Also if anyone's interested in my stats : 5'4, ~80kg squat 257.5kg bench 180kg deadlift 250kg

I know I'm probably going to push myself far past my genetic potential on a cycle and I'll lose most gains over a year but really this is to see if I like the effects, possible I'll push further with staying on test later we'll see how it goes. Also I feel like my bench is way too weak and even though I've already tried, feel like I still should be able to push it further without steroids, so maybe I won't lose everything.

-edit- I have no idea how to paragraph on here

Welcome to Bluelight..... CFC has covered most of it, but I would like to reiterate for a first cycle a single compound should always be employed, that being testosterone..

Nandrolone can be particularly harsh in some people, and should be left on the shelf until you have shown how you respond to various doses of testosterone only..
Dbol can be responsible for aromatizable side effects, therefore inclusion at this stage could confuse what is happening with testosterone.. (you may not know which one is causing aromatization)..

150mg is sufficient to shutdown HPTA, but is only marginally over physiologic range..... 250mg might be more prudent..

As for hCG, its action is via mimicking LH, it does nothing at hypothalamic level via GnRH, so it's kinda pointless over the longer term... (It has been widely promoted on various forums over the years, but many of these forums or their members are happy to provide it at considerable profit)..

As stated it's always best to start cycle with body fat to a minimum, as the aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen is found largely in adipose (fat) tissue...

First cycle, I would definitely drop the Deca. It can linger in your system a while making PCT difficult. Save Deca for when you're on TRT and blast/cruise, if you ever decide to go that route.

You being overweight is going to increase aromatization, and dbol also wouldn't be a good choice IMO. If you're dead set on doing a cycle just stick with Test your first time, but keep in mind it is going to increase your appetite.. I would cut down and get that bf% lower before starting a cycle though.

But CFC and GF pretty much covered all this..

Looks like a variation on the low test high tren cycle.

What are you aiming for strength or looks?

If it's strength then being too fat (unless we include extreme cases) isn't a huge problem (most heavyweights in strongman/oly lifting/power lifting are closer to the slightly fat side), keep your e2/bp/lipids/rbc in the normal range (or as close as possible lipids + orals don't lend themselves to normal ranges) for your health, npp is a less problematic nandrolone ester recovery wise since it has a much shorter half life (but not so short to turn you in to a pincushion). I'd also change the arimidex to aromasin since that one is the most lipid friendly and swap the dbol with var since it's better for strength, has no estrogenic side effects and has some fat burning effects, it does trash lipids (hence why the rest of the changes that might mitigate some of these effects).

So if you are after strength this is how I would modify your cycle:

w1 to 10
200 mg test e/c pw injected every 3 days
600 (maybe even a bit more the ester is huge so the actual amount of nandrolone you'll be getting won't be that big) mg npp pw injected every 3 days
25 mg aromasin per day (up to 50 mg if you get estrogenic side effects)
last 7 weeks add 50 mg oxandrolone per day

at the end your lifts should go up by a large amount

If you want to look good then cut some fat first.

Looks like a variation on the low test high tren cycle.

What are you aiming for strength or looks?

If it's strength then being too fat (unless we include extreme cases) isn't a huge problem (most heavyweights in strongman/oly lifting/power lifting are closer to the slightly fat side), keep your e2/bp/lipids/rbc in the normal range (or as close as possible lipids + orals don't lend themselves to normal ranges) for your health, npp is a less problematic nandrolone ester recovery wise since it has a much shorter half life (but not so short to turn you in to a pincushion). I'd also change the arimidex to aromasin since that one is the most lipid friendly and swap the dbol with var since it's better for strength, has no estrogenic side effects and has some fat burning effects, it does trash lipids (hence why the rest of the changes that might mitigate some of these effects).

So if you are after strength this is how I would modify your cycle:

w1 to 10
200 mg test e/c pw injected every 3 days
600 (maybe even a bit more the ester is huge so the actual amount of nandrolone you'll be getting won't be that big) mg npp pw injected every 3 days
25 mg aromasin per day (up to 50 mg if you get estrogenic side effects)
last 7 weeks add 50 mg oxandrolone per day

at the end your lifts should go up by a large amount

If you want to look good then cut some fat first.

Remember it is his first cycle, throwing high dose nandrolone into the mix might not be best option considering the harsh side effects in some people..

What is your objection to estrogen..? I believe enough evidence has been put forward to show estrogen is essential to growth, at only 200mg testosterone/week, 50mg of aromasin will crash estrogen levels..?

I definitely wouldn't recommend nandrolone in any form for a first cycle.

Don't think OP's likely to see any of this now though.