• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Philadelphia Thread

Its not your fault buddy - its obvious from your post that you have an innate respect for how we do things around here, you were only repeating the manner of information that has become far too commonplace in here.

I think that some major structural changes are in order within this forum to help alleviate what is a personally embarrassing torrent of posters who just want to use the forum as a dope directory

Yo, Farrakhan y'all starting Phila Harm back up anywhere?

Man, I don't even know why people come on these dope threads. You can't say anything.

"Dope Directory?"

What else would people do on a thread Called "Philadelphia Dope?"

"Embarrassing torment of posters..."

Why are all Internet moderators uptight.

I knew an Internet moderator once. Saw him in this clear field by the arbor tree, as I was being chased by 3 Indian(s) (Bombay not Teepee) while attending Allegheny-Weymouth University. We used to have much hope as we watched the sun summer set.

Hey does anyone have any good recipes for chocolate chip cookies?

Why are all Internet moderators uptight.

bluelight is public, you know. police can and do watch it. aside from our obligation to make sure people aren't using us to conduct illegal activities, its also to help protect everyone from potential legal troubles.

bluelight is public, you know. police can and do watch it. aside from our obligation to make sure people aren't using us to conduct illegal activities, its also to help protect everyone from potential legal troubles.

Wow, that was quick.

What's going on, Tathra? How you doing?

Dude, with all due respect, you really think the Philly Police are looking at this place?

Aznuts, brah?

Um, for one thing the cops know all aboot every corner set that exists. What, prey tell, could this place tell them that they don't already know?

They looking for the corner owners and high level guys. There not looking to get one of these dudes with a few bags.

I'm sure no one has been yapping aboot the high level dudes on here.

They don't care aboot corner level dealers. Ah, yeah, the heat's on these days because of the "Opioid Epidemic" but that's basically the only reason. Shoot, some Philly cops are growing ok with straight dope and are just pissed at fent corners. Hey, the cops have to appear to do something when everyone is dropping. Thanks fentanyl...

God damn fent people, man, and dudes who OD on Percocets. Might just ruin everything. Ah, I got the glory days of the good South American fire.

I don't even do dope no more. Opiates are a limited-time adventure...if you do it right. Trying to still get a high after twenty years is pointless. It's done. It's over.

^ sometimes law enforcement does go after "low hanging fruit"...but in a way I agree with you. It's part the schizo nature of BL: the constant glamorization & exhaltation of recreational drug use by BL posters on the one hand (in regional subforums, "drug culture", etc), and the official HR party-line of the website on the other hand.

Regional threads are just an invitation for information (whether vague or specific) regarding where to cop IMO. It's like having a picnic on the beach and getting angry when the seagulls show up

we cant allow the board to be used to conduct illegal activities. HR information is one thing, providing info on how or where to obtain to obtain drugs is another. our purpose isn't to help you get high, but to help you be safe while you do, which you would be doing with or without us. it doesn't matter if you like or agree with it, but its necessary to keep the place from being shut down.

Regional threads are just an invitation for information (whether vague or specific) regarding where to cop IMO. It's like having a picnic on the beach and getting angry when the seagulls show up

They are and IMO they might be better off gone. The traffic is slow enough that we could easily run one dope thread for warnings and quality discussion. The regional threads just attract sourcing and dealing and de - centralise any discussion that does take place.

'EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!'

We have run 24 EADD heroin threads since 2010 and despite the fact that most of us live within a couple of hours travel with each other in the UK or Eire I cannot remember the last time we just had a random sign up looking for gear.

Definitely, you folks over in eadd run a tight ship.

Who would need help finding dope in North Philly?

A blind, 12-year-old, Icelandic girl could find dope in North Philly.

Shoot I could probably send my dog down with a note and some money and have a 50-50 shot of him coming bag with bags.

Now if you guys are trying to keep us safe (LOL) well, naming corners in Philly and what they sell would be a great help to some.

There's only a dozen or so sets that sell straight dope anymore.

Then there's the dope/fent mixes and also the straight fent spots.

Some chipper might want to know the difference. Their life could depend on it.

And, people, no Philly cop is looking at this site looking to bust someone.

What are they going to do? Roll around the box and the numbers yelling out people's screen monikers?

Or bro down with them on a PM and meet them down there and bust them when they buy a bag.

* SNIP * please.

Yeah maybe in Mayberry the cops might try stuff, but Philadelphia? Are youse guys nuts?

Let's see: the vast potential of cyber crime.
50-year-old dudes trying to mate with 12-year-olds
Terrorist activity and chatter

And y'all think the cops are scanning this site looking to nab some dude with $50 worth of dope...in Philadelphia.

I think any cop reading these dope threads would fall asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would need help finding dope in North Philly?

A blind, 12-year-old, Icelandic girl could find dope in North Philly.

Sweet, so there is absolutely no need for anyone to ask for a dope source, in Philly at least anyway

Now if you guys are trying to keep us safe (LOL) well, naming corners in Philly and what they sell would be a great help to some.

No need is there if we just follow the blind girl ;)

We cannot of course keep people safe, if our members choose to use opiates it is inevitable that some will probably come to harm at some point.

So, the only practical thing we can do on here is reduce harm and the only place to start with that is to not increase it. If we play no role in enabling folk to find a direct drug source then that is about the best we can do to help people avoid poisoning themselves.

We can post warnings about fentalogue trends and the like but straight up, really good dope kills and harms as many people as most other high risk drugs do - identifying dealers, regardless of whether they are selling adulterated or decent gear, on Bluelight would absolutely constitute us putting not only our members but other readers, directly in harms way so for everyone's sake it is best that we all agree not to use Bluelight to source, attempt to source, distribute or attempt to distribute drugs.

The great thing is that whoever posts on here has already agreed to abide by the above. Every member has to read and consent to follow the Bluelight User Agreement when registering an account, which starts by saying 'Specifically, you may not use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, (without limitation), attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so". Simples!

It's usually 14 bag bundles that come in wax baggies (usually blue for w/e reason) with a black colored stamp on it that comes in a small re-sealable plastic baggie that is just large enough to fit a folded up wax paper bag in there. Usually the stamp is either one or two words of something random or a picture of something random. Some of the stamps I used to get were:

Turbo, Avion, Over, Sonic, Ray Charles, one had a picture of a handicap sign on it, Caution (came in pink plastic bags, weird), Facebook, Warning, Superman ($5 bags but they wouldn't tell you that unless you knew. If you asked for 4 bags and gave them 40 bills they'd be like keep it moving and if you gave them 20 bills they'd say the same thing), BMW, KFC, Ironman, Knockout, PR, My Turn (which became Taco Bell), Versace, there was these bags called Black Mamba right next to Turbo that were definitely Fentanyl or cut with fentanyl. Then there was shit like Dirty Sprite, Steph Curry, Crossfire, 2012, and some other shit but I stopped going to that part of Kensington because it was way too hot all the time. Basically any lettered street I stopped fucking with unless it was real early in the morning

idk, I'm drawing a blank now. There were other ones but I really can't think of them atm and the stamp is kind of irrelevant anyway. They'll change the dope up from spot to spot to get people to go to different areas and spread the business around. I wound up just going to Turbo most of the time because they opened at 4am and you could shoot up right at the spot and the dope was consistently an 8, had plenty of other junkies rolling through that you could sell shit to like subs or cigs, and was like a minute walk from a major road and like a 5 minute bus ride from broad st. It was only 5 minutes because the people down there take forever to get on and off the bus because there's like 8 strollers blocking the way. the best time to cop is like 430 in the morning because the blocks are all just opening up and sometimes you could get samples. There is also less cops and less people out and about in general. The worst time to go would be between like 9pm and 4am because it's dangerous as fuck and mostly crack sales at night anyway.

So to answer your question finally, no, they are not tamper proof at all and you can easily mess with most of the bags and the dealers don't really care because it's not like they're buying it off you

the reason dealers put them in plastic baggies is so they don't get wet in the rain because the bags are usually stashed somewhere on the street like under a piece of debris or something. Unless it's a real busy block, dealers don't usually hold bags on them. And if the wax baggies get wet you are basically wasting dope.

pretty much nothing is done with the junkie's interest in mind, everything comes back to helping the dealers somehow. The only thing they'll do for junkies is be open in all types of weather (see:plastic baggies) and sometimes have a place for you to shoot up at, usually with a local guy there who sells needles and IV supplies for a dollar. Most blocks just tell you to get the fuck out of there though

fuck philly, never did anything for me and I wish I grew up in an area where weed was legal. It's easier for me to get heroin than weed, talk about some bullshit.

And everyone one is so rude in Philly. Not in like a mean way or anything, it's just like a necessity. You literally can't be nice to people or you will get taken advantage of. I'm sure it's like that in every city but Philly seems especially bad

everyone just looks either totally fucked up on drugs or pissed off and miserable because they're trying to get fucked up on drugs.

dont go to Philly and expect to make any friends or fond memories. But you can score heroin very easily, and the quality ranges from junk to amazing like anywhere, but the sheer number of options makes it more likely to be good because the competition is real and the sets aren't overly far from each other so if you don't like one batch you can just go like a minute walk away and get something else and junkies all talk because they pan handle in the same spots so word gets around.

the cops are around but they don't actually fuck with junkies as much as people think.

I think the best example of harm reduction one can glean from this entire thread is to consider the fact that a few months after submitting the above comment, its author died from an overdose.

Maybe the message is that if one's goal is to garner the degree of insight that subotai was able to accumulate with respect to the ins and outs of copping dope, one best be prepared to pay the ultimate price.

Last edited:
I think the best example of harm reduction one can glean from this entire thread is to consider the fact that a few months after submitting the above comment, its author died from an overdose.

Maybe the message is that if one's goal is to garner the degree of insight that subotai was able to accumulate with respect to the ins and outs of copping dope, one best be prepared to pay the ultimate price.

Well said. Popular poster as well. RIP x

That's too bad aboot Subotai. Sorry, dude.

Hey, OLD.GREGGGGGG what spot did you go to? Did you see any Puerto Ricans? RELAX uptight internet moderators. I'm just joking.

Philly's awesome. It's kind of like living in a free country...sort of.

In one of messages up above, I, like, named, like, four spots in code.

I have decoder rings for sale.

My Loud spot has been flaking the past few weeks. Totally bummed, dudes.

Somebody hold me.

Actually, you sons b!tches should stop doing dope. It don't lead anywhere.

And Philly isn't the place to be a chipper for those who have self-control. Philly's mostly an "experts only" type of place. Your luck will run out one day. When I had a habit I never overdosed. Then I chilled for a few years and then did a bag a few times a year. Dropped on The Ave 4.5 times. Ain't nothing like OD'ing. It's is a very special, happy experience, especially if you aren't using.

Yeah, you OD when you got a habit... you'll feel horrible(dope sick and the affects of your body shutting down for however long) , but you'll get more.

Od when you only do the stuff here and there and man that hits you for days. Days.

^ sometimes law enforcement does go after "low hanging fruit"...but in a way I agree with you. It's part the schizo nature of BL: the constant glamorization & exhaltation of recreational drug use by BL posters on the one hand (in regional subforums, "drug culture", etc), and the official HR party-line of the website on the other hand.

Well of course you agree with me, in a way...

The cops in Philly know all aboot every set in N. Philly.

I repeat...

There is absolutely nothing on here that would interest the Philadelphia Police Department.

Nothing.

Well of course you agree with me, in a way...

I repeat...

There is absolutely nothing on here that would interest the Philadelphia Police Department.

Nothing.

You are likely correct especially for certain areas like Philly but if BL became a major hub of information on how to score drugs then it would attract law enforcements attention. It has happened elsewhere on the internet.

And there are other very important reasons why it isn't allowed...