• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Philadelphia Thread

i went into ****** and just walked around til i found a spot. It was quite easy to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does BL really think Philly PD give a crap about this site? LOL **** is an Open Air Market with Safe Injection Sites... The city probably makes about 1/4 of its income each year from a six block radius.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has died and went to Heaven. Is this not a "Drug Discussion" thread? Why is the only topic about dope...

But hey I moved here in September and I agree with Subotai's words, people here are colder than New Yorkers. What a bunch of uptight pricks. The nicest people are the one's trying to sell you drugs. And if they are listening, we could use some more weed dealers, but I guess its not as profitable as H and crack.

Who would need help finding dope in North Philly?

A blind, 12-year-old, Icelandic girl could find dope in North Philly.

Shoot I could probably send my dog down with a note and some money and have a 50-50 shot of him coming bag with bags.

Now if you guys are trying to keep us safe (LOL) well, naming corners in Philly and what they sell would be a great help to some.

There's only a dozen or so sets that sell straight dope anymore.

Then there's the dope/fent mixes and also the straight fent spots.

Some chipper might want to know the difference. Their life could depend on it.

And, people, no Philly cop is looking at this site looking to bust someone.

What are they going to do? Roll around the box and the numbers yelling out people's screen monikers?

Or bro down with them on a PM and meet them down there and bust them when they buy a bag.

* SNIP * please.

Yeah maybe in Mayberry the cops might try stuff, but Philadelphia? Are youse guys nuts?

Let's see: the vast potential of cyber crime.
50-year-old dudes trying to mate with 12-year-olds
Terrorist activity and chatter

And y'all think the cops are scanning this site looking to nab some dude with $50 worth of dope...in Philadelphia.

I think any cop reading these dope threads would fall asleep.

Exactly. If you are from Philadelphia, or have ever lived or traveled there you know just where heroin/dope, and any drug can easily be found 24 hours a day, and it has been this way for close to 60 years. I was never even into dope/H, coke/crack, meth, PCP, or any hard drugs-I just would mainly trip on mushrooms and acid, and smoke high quality pot, but everyone knows about it.

Seriously, my friends who are not even into drugs and just drink or smoke weed socially said how had they wanted any drug it is all too easy to get it as people will approach you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/10/magazine/kensington-heroin-opioid-philadelphia.html

https://kensingtonblues.com

Last edited:
Hey was anyone else using the Philadelphia harm reduction thread from the other site? It seems to have disappeared tonight after a long run. Trying to get a hold of some of the regulars I know there was a little overlap from this site also.

It’s been an open air market since before the 70s people cop and use on the streets

Does BL really think Philly PD give a crap about this site? LOL **** is an Open Air Market with Safe Injection Sites... The city probably makes about 1/4 of its income each year from a six block radius.
It’s way bigger then 6 block radius lol try basically from girard to alliganey that’s at least 20+

Yo, Farrakan I checked the site this morning. It was there. Hope you are cutting down.

been a few shootings near the k&a area the past few days. A kid got grazed on small orange st. Though you probably go further west.

Yo, Farrakan I checked the site this morning. It was there. Hope you are cutting down.

been a few shootings near the k&a area the past few days. A kid got grazed on small orange st. Though you probably go further west.
Yeah for whatever reason it wasn't working for almost 24 hrs that one day I thought perhaps if had gone the way of the rest of our Philly "conversation sites" anyways there has been a lot of action down around there recently but you're right I do try to stick to the areas further west. It seems like most of the stuff over by the area you mentioned is too up n down, rollercoaster ride from one day to the next. Plus last thing I need is to get super stuck in that fent trap where nothing gets me off besides that ONE stamp and they are closed, shut down, new stuff ect. Hope everyone is doing alright and best of luck out there!