• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Weightloss Coverup

Girlseeks

Greenlighter
My friend sees her doctor tomorrow. Last appointment was 10 months ago. Shortly after her last visit she started to use crystal meth on a daily basis. She does not look like a user as she has good skin and teeth, a professional career and solid marriage. But she has lost 75 pounds in 10 months. The hiccup is she has a history of anxiety and depression and sleeping too much. How can she pass off this weightloss?

Are there any diets she can say she has been doing or lifestyle changes such as becoming vegan? What would be the most logical response?

I would say you've been on a diet and doing alot of cardio. That is quite a bit of weight, but it's also a decent time period. I don't know specifically what diet you should say, but if you do a search and find one that sounds good, make sure you know the details of it in case the dr. asks. Are you underweight for you height now? Because that might be cause for concern for the dr.

She was previously overweight now close to being average. So able to pass it off as becoming healthy. She is concerned on being believable as her sleep problems are borderline narcoleptic and makes it hard to believe for someone of this nature.

She was previously overweight now close to being average. So able to pass it off as becoming healthy. She is concerned on being believable as her sleep problems are borderline narcoleptic and makes it hard to believe for someone of this nature.

Hmmm....I see, well the dr. is probably going to ask her of her sleep patterns are still that way, and if the answer is yes it seems that would rule out having enough energy to really exercise alot.

I read that pommiegranites esp the pith (garamtia or garinia or som shite)combined with apple cider vinegar and some regular cardio can give miracle results like that
Being put on oxycontin for pain relief can work
lastly she could say she got a stomach reduction surgery. That gives those weight loss figures too

Last edited:
I never think lying to doctors is a good idea; you are presumably going to a professional to address a health problem and your doctor needs to know what is affecting your health (diet, drugs, etc are all pertinent). Why are you doing the meth--for weight loss? There are many healthy ways to lose and keep off weight. Risking ending up psychotic from over-use of meth does not seem reasonable if you weigh the outcomes (no pun intended!).