• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Pork Belly with a mixed lot of roasted veg. Crunchy goodness.

111.jpg

222.jpg

Eating some home made chicken and noodle soup. Lots of pepper, so with a fair punch of heat.

10-30-40.jpg

Rustlers can be made to taste halfway decent if treated right.

No.

Really.

Am onna burger ting...

So I just had the generic Asda version of an "Impossible Burger". Was... okay. Tasted mostly bland and salty. That may've just been the added seasoning though. Texturewise I was quite impressed. Was kinda like... oddly enough... one of the shitter Rustler's offerings. Chewy, kinda "meaty". If I absolutely had to I could call it a burger. Wasn't quite as good as a zhuzzed up Rustler's... but not as far short as I expected tbh.

I agree Shamble Rustlers burgers can be nice if treated properly, Throwing a little paprika on a rustlers burgers does it wonders, providing you like paprika I guess. don't forget the onion and lettuce.

Currently munching on Free range Turkey sandwich on tiger bread, a bottle of coke and a pack of wine gums

I like the presentation! That's Instagram worthy.

I just had some toasted, lemon and garlic pitta bread with caponita hummus and avocado. Yum :)

It was from a little restaurant, the food was superb. My food presentation skills leave a lot to be desired.

It was from a little restaurant, the food was superb. My food presentation skills leave a lot to be desired.

Well at least you're honest! Same here... unless I'm cooking for someone else then I try a bit harder, presentation wise. I wont be winning any awards any time soon, mind.