Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Buspersons Holiday

Bluelighter
*Previous incarnation >>here<<*

Had falafels that were good the other day ( evad kept trying to force the falafel goodness on me) had those with lamb meat balls ( sorry evad) tzatziki and houmous. Twas so filling but so delicious.

Tonight had left over Moroccan lamb tagine with cous cous. Fell asleep right after dinner and now I'm up. Not cool.

That all sounds so delicious....and reminded me that I bought a big tub of 'Cauliflower Couscous' that was reduced to 49p in the supermarket yesterday, thinking it was couscous with cauliflower in it, only read the ingredients when I was about to cook it - Cauliflower & Parsley!

Looked like Couscous, didn't actually contain any - Should pull the Trade Descriptions Act on them (it was ok, but very cauliflowery, unsurprisingly)

Last edited by a moderator:
That cauliflower sounds interesting. Whack that in a curry. Shambles introduced me to the delicious notes of cauliflower in curry. In turn I introduced him to paneer. A match made in curry heaven. Add a bit of spinach in and the world is golden!

That cauliflower sounds interesting. Whack that in a curry. Shambles introduced me to the delicious notes of cauliflower in curry. In turn I introduced him to paneer. A match made in curry heaven. Add a bit of spinach in and the world is golden!

Good idea but too late now, I chucked it in a kind of stir-fry affair last night with the new kid on the block, Kalettes https://www.kalettes.com/
I bloody love them

Those sound delicious! Must give those a bash sometime. Gonna have to be when Im here on my own as Brussels make sham vom.

This evening I munched 'pon the finest twice-baked spuds I ever did munch. Yum! And double yum!! <3

Chook wings were fukkin' rancid, mind :|

But tatties ftmfw!!! =D

I thought it said best titties...maybe it should, who doesn't mind nibbling on a great set of tits :)

Just so happens I have those to hand too. Truly I am a jammy sod =D

Now there's thought for serving up the mash next time... I'll get back to you ;)

Big breakfast with bread, salami, cream cheese, eggs, and bacon. Also yogurt, fruit, and a mocha.

Damn that's a big breakfast! I was thinking bagel with cream cheese or bacon but now I want both!

Brekkie is the most important meal of the day ;)

There's a daily buffet downstairs where I'm staying, so I also took some danishes for later :D

Jammie!

I settled for cheese bagel with cream cheese. Can't say I'm impressed. Could go some eggs and bacon but that ain't happening.

Enjoy your epic breakfast VL x

Fried Chicken.

Stand one village over has re-opened after a month shuttered. its pretty good. Better than KFC anyhow.

Two fried eggs with very runny yolks on top of cheese and jalapeño bread topped with vintage cheddar with more than a few dashes of hot sauce.

I want more but I've eaten the last of the eggs. Tasty!

I eat shitloads of eggs, which we get for free. As part of this deal I spent my whole half term running around looking after chickens and a psychopathic cockerel determined to amputate my legs at 7am each morning. And 5pm each night.

When I was 5 I was terrorised by a headless chicken trying to run me down. Ahhh happy memories. Damn chicken still haunts me.

Mike turned evil?!? 8o

That aside, had a particularly good spag bol tonight. Wiv garlic, herb 'n' cheese flatbread for the dunking. So very deeply delicious it is probably illegal <3

Also gonna mention that I had my first ever oysters a couple days ago. Via the Rockerfeller method. Was actually much nicer than I expected. Probably helped they were cooked cos they were way less snotty than I would've thought.

Followed that with (proper) chicken kiev, smoked cheese and asparagus risotto, and a caeseresque side salad. Yum!

We eat pretty goshdarn well on a very restricted budget imo. I certainly ain't complaining =D

Yep. You destroy all that is good about oysters by cooking them. Natural is the way to go. I eat tonnes of them as a friend has an oyster lease.