• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Just been on an epic mission to score some chips. My usual chippy was shut, so I ended up wandering further afield in search of salty, vinegary goodness.

They were a bit lacking on the condiment front, as it turned out. Still, I had my own stash of salt and vinegar, which is just as well: these are not optional extras, these are essential ingredients of the chip experience, as much so as potatoes and edible fat. Even Spook approves of them (which is a good job, because he was being very insistent to be given a chip .....)

Salt & Vinegar deffo essential in the chippy experience

After a drug-induced day of barely eating, I just 'fried' (ie used that 1 calorie a spray oil that you have to spray about a million times for your food not to burn) red onion, garlic, mushrooms & spinach with chilli seeds, topped with an egg on two slices of buttered, marmited wholemeal toast
It was lush

Salt & Vinegar deffo essential in the chippy experience

After a drug-induced day of barely eating, I just 'fried' (ie used that 1 calorie a spray oil that you have to spray about a million times for your food not to burn) red onion, garlic, mushrooms & spinach with chilli seeds, topped with an egg on two slices of buttered, marmited wholemeal toast
It was lush

Mmm... Marmite <3

Quick and Easy Weed Chocolate
Based on an idea by bigclivedotcom
You Will Need:
  • Aluminium foil
  • Coffee grinder
  • Microwave (or stove and small pan)
  • Fridge
  • 10g. butter (if you like milk chocolate) or vegetable margarine (if you want dark chocolate)
  • 6g. cocoa powder
  • 18g. sugar
  • 3g. weed
  • No upcoming appointments
How To Make It:
Grind up the weed and sugar in the coffee grinder, and thoroughly mix with the cocoa powder. Microwave the butter (a low power setting is best, otherwise it melts too fast and may go on fire) in a suitable plastic container. Now add the sugar / weed / cocoa mix and stir thoroughly. Spoon into piles on foil (you could line a suitable-sized plastic or cardboard box with foil to use as a mould, if you're so inclined and have such to hand), then refrigerate until set solid.​

I'm about to go heat up and munch down one of those big fat juicy charcoal grill pit double cheeseburgers. Got a couple of bottles of bitter lemon to wash it down with, a few lines of lynlor up the nose and added to morphine shots, a bit of DXM earlier (half a bottle of benylin dry), some cimetidine to help inhibit hepatic metabolism of the opioids, and a couple of chlormethiazole caps)

Giving me the munchies so its about time I ate. And that burger ought to fill a hole, fortify myself before I go distill some bromine for recycling.

*chucks you one of the cheeseburgers in the fridge and goes to munch the other one*

Thanks for reminding me, I'd have forgotten I had those, bought 4 bacon double cheeseburgers earlier, when I went to get some breakfast from macdonalds and smurf some dihydrocodeine from boots.

Currently enjoying a delicious cottage pie made by Shambles fair hands.

YUMMY!

oaciol.jpg

Mmmm, that looks gorgeous! I get the feeling I am going to wake up very hungry tomorrow afternoon .....

Last thing I ate was a Luke Evans Bakery Millionaire's Shortbread Slice. There was a bit of baking parchment sticking out of the side of it, but it pulled free easily enough. Just shows they're classy bakers, baking it blind the old-fashioned way ..... *Rushes of to Town Hall with patent application: Scheme to Pretend to be Expensive Traditional Artisans by leaving Deliberate Artificial Artefacts supposedly of Obsolete Processes in Mass Produced Crap*

Just scarfed down a swiss roll with raspberry jam inside. Along with an 8 pack of grolsch, plus a CWE, and 10mg methadone, handful of moggies to make sure I sleep. Worked a little TOO well, as I fell asleep with the can in my hand, and was awoken by its contents hitting me, thankfully my dressing gown, balled up, absorbed almost all of it. So for now,that can go on the floor and I can go pop another moggy and fall back to sleep; after I've finished my cigar.

Think i'll go out for breakfast this morning, bank holiday treat.

Well that was weird...I could swear I only ate one swiss roll the other day, but bought two..I can't remember eating two...but now the other one is gone too. Shittybollocks...I must have gotten wasted and scarfed the lot=D

Currently eating my way through a large bag of fresh-baked pecan plaits from sainsburys. Or rather, I've finished doing so, and moved on to the dark chocolate-filled, dark chocolate-topped croissants, washing them down with some of that new mango coke. Not quite sure what to make of it yet, although it isn't unpleasant, got plenty packs of cheese slices, and I can pack those down me at an unholy rate=D

Got plenty white grapefruit juice 1l cartons as well, for two reasons, A-I fucking love the stuff, and B-it helps block metabolism of morphine, oxy, to inactive crap.

Just cooked a very nice steak, mushroom, onion and ale (locally brewed, Business As Usual) pie for Billo and Mrs Billo, who brought the dessert -- Sainsbury's Belgian chocolate trifle.

They've gone now; but Brian who used to work for a company I used to work for until we managed to escape from there, and whom I still see again from time to time due to shared interests in common is coming around in about half an hour. I'll probably be hungry again not long after he arrives =D

Tomato & Basil
(A cherry tomato & a basil leaf)

Back on the food wagon again
I will mainly be eating dust for the foreseeable

Pepperoni pizza last night, will start today with a protein hydrolysate composed of short chain peptides proteolytic enzymes, with some chocolate flavouring and milk to make it up. Or will I do another pizza, I can't quite decide, I'd like a pizza but I want to rush on over to the lab and start the harvesting process and recrystallization of something being extracted; after first cleaning and drying, then stripping the toluene used under vacuum and recovering it for re-use, after a second redistillation from dessicants, again done under vacuum.