• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Get to fuck you Aussie heathen. Vegemite is goblin arse. Marmite is God's spunk. So there :p
Lets see. You lot sent your convicts to Australia and the rest got to stay in miserable England? Mmmmm fail
You lot also prefer Marmite to Vegemite. I rest my case your honour.

My momma made mince and potatoes today. I had no shame in having thirds. Love that piggylyf

I'm fuckin stuffed to the gills. Went out for a pub lunch with the kids, wife and her extended family. Far too much grub washed down with Newcastle brown ale. I'm not a big eater really, but felt the need to get my money's worth. Now I'm paying the fuckin price...

I'm gutted that the shop across the road stopped selling Tom Yum noodles but I've been loving wai wai and hot and sour noodles. I seriously can't get enough. I have a noodle addiction. I even have a bowl for steaming them.

I could go some noodles.....

Ham sandwich, Russian mustard and vintage cheddar with a Polish pickle on the side.

DELISH!

Chocolate cheesecake, natural yoghurt, fresh strawberries, cream of Cornish vanilla ice cream and squirty cream.

I think I've just cum...

Nah, that'll just be the squirty cream .....

There's a particularly enjoyable way of serving strawberries and cream for two that doesn't involve traditional crockery (I have probably alluded to this elsewhere), but is unlikely to be practised in those arty-farty pubs that insist to serve their food on anything but plates (we've got them in the Midlands now, Cheshire will be next) ..... Well, except maybe for certain disreputable establishments on the Continent .....

228208011_0_640x640.jpg

mccain%2Btriple%2Bcooked%2Bgastro%2Bchips.jpeg

TJ0601.jpg

Tad pricey for home-cooked frozen/tinned stuffs, but rather impressed at just how tasty it was. Could've done with a thicker piece of fish but otherwise no meaningful complaints and, in all honesty, significantly better than a number of chippy suppers I've had.

'Gastro-chips' just made me chuckle and think of gastroenteritis (Looks tasty though and reminds me that I'd better start making tonight's culinary delight)

Nah, that'll just be the squirty cream .....

There's a particularly enjoyable way of serving strawberries and cream for two that doesn't involve traditional crockery (I have probably alluded to this elsewhere), but is unlikely to be practised in those arty-farty pubs that insist to serve their food on anything but plates (we've got them in the Midlands now, Cheshire will be next) ..... Well, except maybe for certain disreputable establishments on the Continent .....

Ooh, please elaborate...

'Gastro-chips' just made me chuckle and think of gastroenteritis (Looks tasty though and reminds me that I'd better start making tonight's culinary delight)

that's a real product?!

when i glanced at the picture, i thought it was a satirical bit of graffiti (with the brick wall in the design of the packet) about the impact of over chips on the digestive system.
haha!

Shambles said:

i finished them a while ago, but i had some nachos using some of the chilli beans that i made last night. well, sort of nachos - i didn't use any cheese or sour cream.
there's been a shortage of tomatoes here recently, due to a couple of crops getting wiped out or something (and they're not in season) - so i bought a whole bunch when i saw nice ripe ones that weren't too expensive yesterday, and made some pretty tasty chilli (if i do say so myself)

They are indeed a real product and you're not the first to notice the hilariously trying-so-hard-to-be-hipster-it-hurts packaging design =D

Why they made that particular series of design choices I have no clue, but I can confirm the chips themselves are borderline godly. Yum!

Speaking of which, I iz currently chasing down the (predicted to become) hangover from hell with a full English Scottish. Which is broadly similar to its English cousin only slightly different and significantly better. In this case said fast-breaking item consisted of square/Lorne sausage, (rather yon fancy) bacon, black pudding, link (beef) sausage, potato scone, beans and a fresh morning roll. So damnably good I must surely have shaved off at least a few of the worst of the hangovered hours <3

They are indeed a real product and you're not the first to notice the hilariously trying-so-hard-to-be-hipster-it-hurts packaging design =D

Why they made that particular series of design choices I have no clue, but I can confirm the chips themselves are borderline godly. Yum!

Speaking of which, I iz currently chasing down the (predicted to become) hangover from hell with a full English Scottish. Which is broadly similar to its English cousin only slightly different and significantly better. In this case said fast-breaking item consisted of square/Lorne sausage, (rather yon fancy) bacon, black pudding, link (beef) sausage, potato scone, beans and a fresh morning roll. So damnably good I must surely have shaved off at least a few of the worst of the hangovered hours <3

All coated in batter with a condensed cream topping I hope?

Am drunkenly eating Croustillants a la Cacahuete (look like Nik-Naks on the pic on the packet)

When I started eating them (they're Nik-Nak like in appearance & consistency too) they strangely tasted of peanuts, which I thought was a bit odd in a crisp, but lo & behold, on closer inspection of the rear of the packet, it says they're a 'Peanut flavour puffed product' (in English)

I wouldn't have bought them had I realised this, but I'm still eating them, goddamit