• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Hey Bogman, I hope your well.

I made a great dinner last night - The night before I marinated some chicken in yogurt, tahini, garlic, chili, cumin, small amount of oil.

Fried that and when that was cooking I sauteed some kale (finally found it), loads of onions, chili and garlic.

The greens were so spicy and that with the almost creamy texture of the chicken worked great.

I just made falafels for dinner. Wrapped in flatbread with homus and tzatziki sauce with tabouli. So good.

I just made falafels for dinner. Wrapped in flatbread with homus and tzatziki sauce with tabouli. So good.

Love falafel - I normally add pickled veggies (pickled turnip goes great with them).

Sounds it.

I've just had a runny fried egg over fried black forest ham with melted vintage cheddar on a cheese bagel.

Hinnngggg

UJn2gae.jpg

Totally worth it though =D

That I do and why the hell not. It's tasty. Especially on flatbread topped with tzatziki!!

Dude, do you ever think that if this guy ever Googled himself he'd find out that he's the unofficial face of mephedrone.

I had one of my lazy go to freezer meals last night - Chicken Tikka. There is a shop that sells chicken kebab marinated in a really spicy sauce, you get three skewers for about 2£ served in flat bread - I buy loads and then freeze it so 5 mins in the microwave and it's done.

That with a salad and raita.

Aubergine bake for dinner tonight :)

Layers of aubergine, fresh tomatoes, onions, peppers. A sauce of browned onions, garlic, chili, tomato, spices then whizzed into a thick sauce.

Once cooked topping that with a sauce of yogurt mixed with cheddar cheese and then under the grill to brown. Crusty loaf.

Cheese on toast with Worcester sauce, black pepper and sweet chilli sauce.

Simple, but bloody gorgeous :)
(Just like moi ;) )

I'm not being inflammatory or trying to get banned, but I really am eating cold pork faggots (left over from dinner) spread on Ryvita over butter & Marmite.
Sounds a bit grim, but tastes gurt fucking lush

That does sound rather grim. I hate butter when it's spread on stuff like toast etc (I only use it for cooking) and as you can imagine this area is not best known for its faggots.

A chicken and mushroom Pukka Pie and chips, with plenty of salt and vinegar, from the local chippy.

Making a fish curry inspired by Bears travel plans though my one is of course a Thai curry...yellow this time. Smells fucking fantastic. Might pop out and grab some mussels to make it extra fishy.

You could eat paper plates if you really had too but it wouldn't be tasty and may cause a ruptured rectum