• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Tonight I ate 2 fresh mackerels.... I only started eating Mackerel about 2 years ago (am 35), fuck I'm a twat.

Our school dins were brilliant!

Mmmmm smoked mackerel now that's where it's at!

Nothing. I'm starved.

Heading across the road for a shack breakfast of pork, egg, rice and pickled veg, with ice coffee.

I had to eat a cuppa soup because I was starving. Wanted a tuna sandwich but there's no bread in the house because "someone" is gonna make bread so we don't have any bread bought in. Still want my damn sammich ;) <3

On the cards tonight are gyros with tzatziki and salad in some nice flat bread along with crispy potatoes.

Its almost 5am. Just woke up. I dreamt about that fucking lasagne last night. It was like a fucking triffid. It has obviously deeply scarred my subconscious.

I had to eat a cuppa soup because I was starving. Wanted a tuna sandwich but there's no bread in the house because "someone" is gonna make bread so we don't have any bread bought in. Still want my damn sammich ;) <3

On the cards tonight are gyros with tzatziki and salad in some nice flat bread along with crispy potatoes.

Just to add that the latter were lushy as all fuckery... And the former will be warm and buttered by elevenses tomorrow <3

LV8M9YYb.jpg

My only sensible action this weekend.
After a food deficient drug binge weekend, and with the last little bit of stone remaining, I made a meal with all the fridge-veg that were dying, plus other nutritional stuff (seeds & grains & mackerel)
a) To stop me eating loads of shite later
b) To make binge-end more effective by leaving some time since the last pipe (cooking & eating)
c) To give my poor, abused body some nourishment

It was delicious

Blue cheese (Queso Azul), walnut, pear salad with lemon, honey and olive oil dressing. If you like blue cheese and you haven't tried this one then give it a try, it's gorgeous - quite fruity and doesn't have that really strong aftertaste like Stilton.

Tonight I'm doing Aubergines in a tomato sauce served over Biriyani rice.

That sounds lush bear!

I'm about to get stuck into some dry smoked bacon on smoked oak sourdough bread with some diced tomatoes. Can't wait!

Had spaghetti bol tonight. The mini me has not had a good day so it had to be her go to favourite for dins finished off with sticky toffee pudding with candied ginger.

That sounds lush bear!

I'm about to get stuck into some dry smoked bacon on smoked oak sourdough bread with some diced tomatoes. Can't wait!

The aubergine thing I made was lovely - aubergine, onions, garlic and chilies fried until golden. Then a mix of cumin, black pepper, coriander, cinnamon, clove, cardamon was added and fried for a bit then a few tins of tomatoes were added. Covered and simmered.

Were not great fans of that spice mix (especially cloves) but the rice we had leftover from a take away the day before had that mixed through it so went with it.

Sounds pretty goshdarn yum to me, Bear :)

Dins tonight consisted of roast duck (lil breast, lil leg for me) wiv colcannon 'n' minted veg, all served up with an okay gravy and a truly delicious red wine, cranberry and garlic sauce. Was the latter (made by Ms Sadie) element that transformed a good meal into a delicious one though. Yum!