• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Oh damn that smells good, and thats just the toasted habanero chilies and fly agaric, and the other spices giving off a mouthwatering aroma while they are being ground to dust in the spice grinder; any cooking with fly agaric always makes the kitchen fill to bursting with its unique savoury, yet sweet and honey-like scent. I'm gettin g hungrier and hungrier just making the spices and marinade, the steaks haven't even been opened yet and its still giving me an appetite=D

Spent the evening baking food for the Christmas Fuddle at work tomorrow. My main savoury item is a Festive take on picnic bread; an olive-oil dpugh using 400g. flour, stuffed with turkey, bacon, stuffing and Brie. I've also made some blueberry muffins, using my works-every-time "50:50:50:egg" formula (which my sister discovered independently; though her take is that a large egg weighs about 50g. itself anyway, so she just weighs the flour, fat and sugar equal to the eggs and each other). I'm half-minded to butterfly the tops of them. Might be slightly scary with a base cake this size .....

I haven't even been able to taste anything yet, because they're bound to notice 11 muffins or a missing slice off the end of the bread .....

Buggering hell. Those chili peppers came back to haunt me. I'd used the blade of a good, sturdy lock-knife that has a depressible catch which allows the blade to be flicked out quickly if wanted to open a tray of tiramisu, and folded the blade back in with my finger and thumb on the tip, totally forgetting that that was the knife I used to dissect the seeds out of those weapons-grade hot peppers before toasting them. And later, fitted a needle-tip to a rig for a shot of morphine and oxy.

Lets just say I was expecting a sting from the morphine, but I wasn't expecting it to continue developing, until it felt like I'd just rammed a red hot fucking blowtorch end into my leg an inch deep and packed the hole with salt and caustic.

Heh. That's like the time Some Bloke Who No Longer Exists went to call on a friend, but said friend turned out not to be in. However, it was a mild evening and all indications suggested that he would be returning fairly soon; so SBWNLE purchased a take-away curry and a can of pop from one of the nearby places (this being Stratford Road, Sparkhill, with curry not exactly in short supply), and proceeded to eat it in the park opposite friend's place while awaiting his return.

If SBWNLE had been feeling pleased with himself for finding a good solution to the situation, all that changed very quickly when the lemonade decided to make a bid for freedom, and he touched his bell end with a finger that must still have had some capsaicin on it ..... Apparently the scream broke windows in Erdington .....

Do you have persimmons over there? I just made the most delicious bars with persimmon pulp, dried currants, dried apricots, walnuts and winter spices. YUM. It has a tart lemon glaze which is probably going to be a stomach problem if I just keep eating these.....8)

Do you have persimmons over there? I just made the most delicious bars with persimmon pulp, dried currants, dried apricots, walnuts and winter spices. YUM. It has a tart lemon glaze which is probably going to be a stomach problem if I just keep eating these.....8)

I had to google persimmons; I've never come across them as far as my memory serves...your bars sound scrumptious...not a fan of currants, but love apricots & walnuts, always have a jar of both in my kitchen

Eating poppy & sesame thins with smoked salmon I got sent for Xmas, topped with smoked corn relish (another Xmas present from good friend that won't see over Xmas so we opened each others' presents yesterday)
Proper good evening snack material

Just finished noshing on a rather scrummy sirloin with an also rather scrummy baked potato on the side. Steak was perfectly seasoned, perfectly pink 'n' juicy, and came with the finest crustal Maillarding I've seen in a very long time. Spud was also the ideal combination of wonderfully crisp skin and deliciously soft and fluffy flesh and came loaded with butter, cheese and sour cream.

tl;dr: YUM!!!

:D

MMMmmm, LC is having sirloin steaks for his xmas dinner too.

For now, though...a light snack.
https://postimg.org/image/6jigpu54d/
6jigpu54d

(theres also another box of 10mg zomorphs and another few strips of 30s too. Couldn't get the desomorphine in time for xmas day, couldn't get the supplies in time, but it'll be a post-xmas day xmas treat, and damned if I'm going to go without it. It WILL bee made to happen :), plus there's also some more oxy, but the camera can only fit in so much at a time.)

Plus there WAS also a CWE of 2 boxes of paramol, but that was drunk earlier. Tastes like shit of course, but had been settling for a couple of weeks so no filtration needed, as everything but a thin surface film in a few patches here and there of undissolved APAP remained. Hit the spot, had it kick in fully then knocked down some cimetidine, shot 50-60mg oxy or so while I waited for enzyme inhibition to take place so I could take a couple of belts of IM morphine. Got more gabapentin and cyclizine than I know what to do with as well, although I've never had any luck with gabapentin, as well as plenty clonidine and tizanidine hanging about.

In the pic, that was just a selection of snacks for xmas eve and xmas day. The blue pill packet is the same as the long two-wide pill strip, both of them moggies. Just had a handful of heminevrin (chlormethiazole), plus some intranasal oxy and IM oxy/morphine, some tizanidine/zanaflex, clonidine etc. and some moggies. And now LC is feeling pretty damn niiiiiiiccce=D

A can of coke, a pair of apple turnover chewy pastries, along with a bag of spicy, sweet and tender chewy barbecue beef biltong. Might just grab a big pot of vanilla bean-speckled custard. Co-op own brand, they do some really good eats.

And do you KNOW how foie gras is made, catinthehat? do you KNOW what those animals are forced through? force-fed directly into their stomach until they become bloated, and their liver degenerates into fatty paste? IMO anybody making, selling or knowingly buying foie gras, they need to be subjected to exactly what is done to the poor ducks and geese that are choked to death on massive wads of food paste until their liver starts to degrade enough to be cut out and made into foie gras. DISGUSTING. You make me sick you fucking cunt.

Your anger and obvious hatred for animal cruelty is a beautiful quality Limpy-C :) Agreed and fois gras is a disgusting practice. How can one take such pleasure in something that has been born thru unnecessary suffering?

I was expecting to catch flak for that to be honest. Not that I particularly care, because I am somebody who stands by his principles regardless, unless there is objective scientific evidence to mandate that I change them.

And yes, I HATE animal cruelty. And I hate those who perpetrate it. Disgust, anger, rage, contempt, they are not the words, not even close, for what I feel about those spineless, animal-torturing, cowardly, less than human bastards who are guilty of abusing animals. Quite honestly, if ever I came face to face with somebody who made the stuff, who did that to those poor fucking birds, I'd not be able to be held responsible for my actions. But one thing is for certain-that those actions would be swift in coming, decisive and absolutely without forgiveness. Such sick fucking freak pieces of shit are past redemption, and deserve only to die screaming, as their liver swells, and starts turning into a necrotic, waxy, greasy, off-yellowish-white slab of diseased flesh.

Thats what you are eating, with your fucking foie gras, you son of a whore. How its made...a pipe is forced down a bird's throat, and massive quantities of mashed grain are forced down it, directly into their stomach and they are prevented from getting rid of it. Tortured, slowly, whilst their liver degrades as mentioned, before the miserable, suffering little creatures are eventually put out of their pitiful, miserable existence and their diseased livers remains are sliced up and served on your plate, you bloated, overstuffed torturing animal abusing piece of fuck. Thats what you are responsible for with every filthy bite you take. You buy it, you give the cunts who stick those pipes down the throats of those ducks and geese and inflict that barbaric, inhumane TORTURE on those defenseless animals! you perpetuate it. You keep the cycle going and as a result more is made, and more animals are sacrificed on the bloody altar of Molech, you Ba'alite piece of FILTH! your hands drip with the blood of screaming innocent animals you fucking piece of trash. Don't ever let me see you in person, fucker. Because you don't seem to regard livers with much importance, you obviously can't be that attached to yours, either you sack of corpulent shit unfit to breathe the same air as me and other, decent human beings. Damn you to hell I'll rip your eyes out if I ever see you in the flesh. And I'll ram them down the drainpipe stuck down your throat with a fucking broom handle.

If it were up to me, the people like you? I'd make an example of you and those like you, to make damn certain that nobody else ever commits the same vile abominable acts as you. And the manufacturers? I'd fucking crucify them, and while they were nailed up to the nearest wall, they'd get made into foie gras, and forced to eat their own diseased livers, after first being flayed alive and their skinless, writhing, screaming carcasses doused in caustic potash and salt.

Just let me fucking meet you, twatinthehat, you disgusting creature. And see what happens to you. I promise you it won't be quick and you really, really are not going to enjoy it. I will. But you, you won't even be able to scream when I'm finished, because your throat will be bleeding inside, after you have screamed, and screamed and screamed until your vocal cords fucking ruptured. And only after you end up as foi gras yourself, and have been force fed that diseased lump of wax you'd have (temporarily) left for a liver, that I'd even consider finishing you off with a needle full of acid injected into your spinal column you fucking bastard.

I had to stop the car to let a flock?gaggle?herd? of geese cross the road in front of me the other day
True story

Had lovely dinner at friends' tonight
Only pulses & vegetables were tortured for our pleasure as far as I'm aware

Sharing guest bed with sleeping child in the dark slightly torturous but it could be worse

Aw. Well, children are just lovely aren't they? Fantastic boiled, baked, fried, grilled, stewed or roasted=D