• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Took 150µg last friday evening and had the most blissfull trip ever !
it's the fisrt time ald52 gives me euphoria, i have donne maybe 10 trips before and i was always suffering some fear / anxiety during my trips... not this time, it was just PERFECT !

but i noticed a weird thing: solid visual effects (OEV and CEV) were still present 13 hours after dosing ! is that normal?

@indigo, yes, I took more than full Al-Lad a week or so back followed by a full Eth-lad - but I am cutting it back down so I don't eat up my stash too quickly.

Took 150µg last friday evening and had the most blissfull trip ever !
it's the fisrt time ald52 gives me euphoria, i have donne maybe 10 trips before and i was always suffering some fear / anxiety during my trips... not this time, it was just PERFECT !

but i noticed a weird thing: solid visual effects (OEV and CEV) were still present 13 hours after dosing ! is that normal?

Im glad you finally had a positive experience with this substance.

I didn't try it out yet, but I can't wait :)

I had some Al-lad and Eth-lad at home and I must say that Al-lad did a very good job and I loved each and every experience so I didn't really feel the need to take something else at the time even though I really want to try Ald52 out. I'm recently out the country for three weeks but as soon as I get back I'll order this substance and report back :)

I loved al lad too and wished I had stocked up even more then I did a few years back when it was legal. But still got some so I can research the world of lysergamides even more. We are lucky to be alive just know so much available unlike 15 years back when it was dry for anything acid like.

I find that there are similarities in the effects of ALD52 and LSD moreso than compared with the other lysergamides. Both can give very detailed visuals, and both are more capable of inducing deep introspection.
However, I have recently been finding ALD52 much more challenging than LSD. Not sure how to put my finger on it, and the trip doesn't actually go bad, but I certainly experience more tension on ALD. LSD simply seems more relaxing.

I've mentioned before that I think LSD tops them all because it combines the effects of all the other analogs into one substance. That's not to say to others don't have their place, they most certainly do, but LSD is simply the finished article.

I find that there are similarities in the effects of ALD52 and LSD moreso than compared with the other lysergamides. Both can give very detailed visuals, and both are more capable of inducing deep introspection.
However, I have recently been finding ALD52 much more challenging than LSD. Not sure how to put my finger on it, and the trip doesn't actually go bad, but I certainly experience more tension on ALD. LSD simply seems more relaxing.

I've mentioned before that I think LSD tops them all because it combines the effects of all the other analogs into one substance. That's not to say to others don't have their place, they most certainly do, but LSD is simply the finished article.

Spot on, couldn't agree more.

I have recently been finding ALD52 much more challenging than LSD. Not sure how to put my finger on it, and the trip doesn't actually go bad, but I certainly experience more tension on ALD. LSD simply seems more relaxing.

And then you have dozens of people saying the contrary, that ALD is so smooth, not challenging at all. That LSD's got a much more manic push, etc.
And the dozen of others that say they don't distinguish between them. And the other ones that say that they are "NOT AT ALL" alike (Which sounds liek a ridiculous statement to me :\)

So I think for practical purposes, it is only reasonable to say they act as the same molecule. All trips can be different, even with the same drug. This game of trying to spot the seven differences is getting kinda tiresome. There's enough variation between trips and between individuals as to render all reported differences insignificant.

lack of consistency in blotter doping can explain the dosage related variance in opinion on this and other lysergamides.
unless you got powder and a volumetric method to declare the dose you don't know what dose you are doing.
each blotter is a crapshoot between 20 and 200 mics.
that said I found it pretty smooth-ish

Hey blades,

I've tripped on ALD-52 before, it was pretty amazing and I still got some left.

Now, for about 2 or 3 months I've been taking St. John's Wort for depression and I'm wondering if there would be some complications because of the interaction, namely Serotonin Syndrome or anything like that (because SJW acts as a SSRI amongst other things).

I could pause the St. John's Wort from a few days before the ingestion of the ALD-52, but I wonder if that's even necessary.

Thanks for any help!

Serotonin agonists like LSD and other classical serotonergic psychedelics do not increase serotonin, but just pretend to be serotonin in the serotonin receptors basically. So they are not a risk for serotonin syndrome when combined with SSRIs like serotonin releasers such as MDMA are. If anything, SSRIs tend to mute the effects of psychedelics for most people.

ALD-52 really seems to have less rough edged come up than the others.

Again on ald-52 smooth up, smooth across, sensory if you like, but with mental range that is spacious or unbound, not loopy, certainly patient, healthy.
good medicine

I recently did a brief microdosing experiment with this stuff as I had half of a blotter that I didn't mind losing if the experiment failed. I put that half blotter into 5ml of distilled water in an amber brown vial and dosed at 12.5μg (1.25ml) with an oral syringe. I wrote up a detailed procedure for preparing the vial and everything else for microdosing if anyone is interested.

I didn't really have a set schedule for when I would dose and just considered that I would take it as needed, like an allergy pill or something, but preferably in the morning and definitely before the later afternoon. I ended up dosing on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. While I had wanted to wait longer between doses, I ended up getting depressed by the second day off, which was then fixed by dosing again. The dose I took on Sunday did very little and I ended up dropping half of a 1P-LSD blotter later that day as that's next up in my research. Taking a 12.5μg dose every other day seems to work out okay with regard to tolerance in my case, but again, this experiment was brief.

Here is my review of how 12.5μg affects me:

This dose equally divides a 100µg blotter into 8 doses. The effects are felt on the mental level and offer clarity, focus, and energy, among other things. Visual effects merely give a bit of an extra glow to things that are already lit. Perceptually, I feel completely within myself at this dose. In other words, I'm not able to get an omnipresent view of things as I would with a higher dose. This dose feels more like lysergamide background music. I don't notice the subtle effects until I slow down and try to figure them out, and even then, they are barely noticeable. I do notice more ease in breathing through my nose. Also, my skin is a bit more sensitive to touch, which has happened whenever I've consumed any psychedlic to my recollection.

On a personal level, I've noticed that this dose helps me to perform a task and then move on quicker than I normally would. I don't question whether I could have done it better, or differently, and how things may have become different because of that. I simply do it and move on, dealing with whatever consequences arise. To me this demonstrates the power of action over thought as I tend to hesitate and overthink many things, which leads to procrastination. I suppose that this dose makes me more confident in myself. I would not compare this to the carelessness of alcohol intoxication. It is conscientious confidence.

This dose also acts as an anti-depressant.

Interesting, thanks for sharing this.
Can you please give more info about depression you have feel the days off ?

Sure. To start, I would not consider it a side effect of the drug. Rather, it's something that I've struggled with for years.

I spent a good portion of the last 7-8 years binge drinking every night which nearly killed me and nearly destroyed my life in the process. I gave up on alcohol 6 months ago and starting reading about all of the psychedelic research happening at places like John Hopkins. I knew there was something special that worked for me in psychedelics 12 years ago so I thought I would give them a try again. Basically, I lived a sober life for 4 years after taking a bunch of psychedelics in the past, but slowly got back into drinking. So far, they've been helping tremendously with not only depression, but giving me creative energy that I had been needing for a long time. The larger doses have a longer-lasting effect on countering depression, but microdosing is still helpful.